Recognizing the coming man of lawlessness (and when you find the situation around you)

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,157,377.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟306,520.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
As far back as I can remember mankind has exhibited anti-Christ traits in refusal to love all neighbours as self and put the Kingdom before the world and ways of man. Society has always been built upon these contrary principles to the will of God.

To pick out an individual who is more self serving than all the rest would be pretty hard but sheeple do like to chose leaders that thrive upon those principles and one may come along promising to make the world great again and they will fall for it, forgetting that the world has always been great at living contrary to the will of the Father. Jesus came to change (reverse) the world. There is nothing for an anti-Christ to change, it's been anti-Christ all along.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Happened to turn on radio this morning, and heard this useful sermon about recognizing the anti-Christ situation, which some may want to hear also. Apparently I was listening to the 2nd half of a 40 minute or so sermon (this is the Feb 19th page) , and some might want the first half also, which is a link on the same page --

The Antichrist: Exalting Himself, Part 2 | Unlocking the Bible: Daily Broadcast with Colin Smith
Colin should be saying arch villain of the end times instead of Antichrist, and man of lawlessness.

He doesn't realize that being the Antichrist is when the person is in the role of the King of Israel for a short time of around three years. Colin is making a big error, unwittingly, referring to the person broadly as the Antichrist.

If Colin wanted to refer to the spirit of Antichrist, that is a different matter. I didn't listen but for a minute or two, but it appears that is what he was really speaking about.

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
✟1,157,377.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Colin should be saying arch villain of the end times instead of Antichrist, and man of lawlessness.

He doesn't realize that being the Antichrist is when the person is in the role of the King of Israel for a short time of around three years. Colin is making a big error, unwittingly, referring to the person broadly as the Antichrist.

If Colin wanted to refer to the spirit of Antichrist, that is a different matter. I didn't listen but for a minute or two, but it appears that is what he was really speaking about.
You'd have to listen longer to know.

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
✟1,157,377.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As far back as I can remember mankind has exhibited anti-Christ traits in refusal to love all neighbours as self and put the Kingdom before the world and ways of man. Society has always been built upon these contrary principles to the will of God.

To pick out an individual who is more self serving than all the rest would be pretty hard but sheeple do like to chose leaders that thrive upon those principles and one may come along promising to make the world great again and they will fall for it, forgetting that the world has always been great at living contrary to the will of the Father. Jesus came to change (reverse) the world. There is nothing for an anti-Christ to change, it's been anti-Christ all along.
Oh,it can get a lot worse.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟306,520.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Oh,it can get a lot worse.
I'm sure it can as it has always been about oppression. It was the oppressed that Jesus came to and who in return flocked to Him. So the opposite should hold true for oppressors.

Upvote 0