California
✟263,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Praise be to God for such beautiful and glorious words.

To Him be the glory for evermore, for giving us so great a salvation. To any and all that would be freed from sin and self, in these words is your freedom to be found. Once understood these words become the most blessed command ever given. “reckon yourself dead indeed onto sin, but alive unto God”

Bless His holy name, for when, Christ died, we died. So we might be a new creation, created in righteousness, by righteousness, for righteousness. May righteousness be manifested in each and everyone of us.

Blessing and much love, in Christ, Not me. :amen:

Not me

Righteousness is right and not me.
Feb 26, 2018
California
✟263,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
To many think its impossible. It needs to become a reality. and just except it in faith.
Only faith moves God.

By experience it needs to be known. Than the valleys and the mountains all become the same. The joy in the heart just grows and grows

Much love in Christ, Not me :)

Upvote 0

Haipule

Jun 20, 2017
Honokawai, Maui HI
✟32,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
dikaiosunE translated "righteousness" is an abstract thought. dikaiosunE means: to do the right thing in the right way.

We cannot know all that dikaiosunE is according to all things(as we are not challenged with knowing everything) and that is why God tells us to seek it in whatever capacity we have been challenged to seek it in. A zillion libraries could not contain it!

To seek righteousness in the all things of our own lifes is to understand the perfection of the all things of God's making. IOW"s God Himself designed the all things of the universe to function in a certain way and we have been challenged to understand it according to what we individually have been challenged to understand of it.

In my career of God's choice, I have been challenged to understand all the righteousness of God associated with my career. That is why I am the best at what I do, so far beyond human standard, and am in great demand.

God's standard of perfection in the all things of His creation is His own righteousness. Seeking that perfection in the all things of our lives is extremely powerful and unbeatable.

Everything that is not God's righteousness will not work well and WILL fail eventually or is broken! Everything that works better is more righteous. That leaves us with much opportunity!

Since I seek God in these matters, I am not sin(off target)" but, bulls eye! Even John said(paraphrasing), "you can't miss(sin)!"

Also, I am a manifestation of God's promised abundant zOE-life. However, I see lots of dead people walking around without the life of God!

Upvote 0

Not me

Feb 26, 2018
California
✟263,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hallelujah

This thread an oasis from what I've been rwading today. I thank the Lord for inspiring you to post this and letting me see those words before I go to sleep.

To God be the Glory great things His has done, amen, amen and :amen:

Thank you so very much. Blessing to you my friend in Christ, much love, Not me

Reactions: Sam91
Upvote 0

Not me

Feb 26, 2018
California
✟263,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
dikaiosunE translated "righteousness" is an abstract thought. dikaiosunE means: to do the right thing in the right way.

We cannot know all that dikaiosunE is according to all things(as we are not challenged with knowing everything) and that is why God tells us to seek it in whatever capacity we have been challenged to seek it in. A zillion libraries could not contain it!

To seek righteousness in the all things of our own lifes is to understand the perfection of the all things of God's making. IOW"s God Himself designed the all things of the universe to function in a certain way and we have been challenged to understand it according to what we individually have been challenged to understand of it.

In my career of God's choice, I have been challenged to understand all the righteousness of God associated with my career. That is why I am the best at what I do, so far beyond human standard, and am in great demand.

God's standard of perfection in the all things of His creation is His own righteousness. Seeking that perfection in the all things of our lives is extremely powerful and unbeatable.

Everything that is not God's righteousness will not work well and WILL fail eventually or is broken! Everything that works better is more righteous. That leaves us with much opportunity!

Since I seek God in these matters, I am not sin(off target)" but, bulls eye! Even John said(paraphrasing), "you can't miss(sin)!"

Also, I am a manifestation of God's promised abundant zOE-life. However, I see lots of dead people walking around without the life of God!
Feed

Continue to feed that personal relationship you have with Christ and He will continue to cause growth, as He will to all those that call to Him out of a pure heart.

Blessing to you my friend, Not me

Upvote 0

Not me

Feb 26, 2018
California
✟263,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Reckoning yourself dead is truly a way to peace.
I mean just what kind of reaction from a corpse do you think you would get if you insulted that corpse?

You see!!!

Haaa, so true about the “reaction of a corpse” Isn’t it glorious? The absolute total salvation we have in Christ. It’s more than any of us could have hoped for. But it’s exactly what we needed. A total “death to self” for self is all the evil that we possess.

Blessing to you my friend, much love in Christ, Not me :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums