Nashville
✟40,831.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
My former sol died this week of an overdose of Xanax. We were not in favor of our daughter's marriage to him but they were expecting a child. The sol, J, was raised by a mother who was addicted and a father who smoked weed. J loved the Lord. He was baptized at the age of 9 3/4. He struggled with sin all his life (don't we all?). He divorced my daughter, remarried but was living with someone new @ the time of his death. I believe God takes into consideration one's upbringing and one's heart at the time of judgement. He had many good qualities. I hope God will be merciful to him. Not everyone is born into a middle-upper class home. Some people seem to struggle more than others. I know God is fair.

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,651,872.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My former sol died this week of an overdose of Xanax. We were not in favor of our daughter's marriage to him but they were expecting a child. The sol, J, was raised by a mother who was addicted and a father who smoked weed. J loved the Lord. He was baptized at the age of 9 3/4. He struggled with sin all his life (don't we all?). He divorced my daughter, remarried but was living with someone new @ the time of his death. I believe God takes into consideration one's upbringing and one's heart at the time of judgement. He had many good qualities. I hope God will be merciful to him. Not everyone is born into a middle-upper class home. Some people seem to struggle more than others. I know God is fair.
Lord have mercy!

Upvote 0