Prescott, Az
✟39,243.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
John 1:16. And of his fullness we have all received, and grace for grace.

What then is “grace for grace”?
This can be understood by these words of the Lord to His disciples:

Matthew 10:8. freely you have received, freely give”.

Churches are full of people every Sunday morning who have received God’s grace, as evidenced by the fact that they got out of bed. Hallelujah! The body of Christ continues to touch lives by the hands of those who give grace. Who have received grace, for grace.

The testimony of Christian maturity is found in the words of Paul:
Philippians 1:7. Even as it is right for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart; inasmuch as both in my bonds, and in the defense and confirmation of the gospel: you all are partakers of my grace.

The unmerited favor of God is a theological definition of grace that is widely accepted.
2 Corinthians 9:8. And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that you,
always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work.

A Holy Spirit description of grace: the all-sufficiency of God that enables us to abound
in every good work in service to the body of Christ.

2 Corinthians 8:7. Therefore, as you abound in every thing, in faith, and utterance,
and knowledge, and in all diligence, and in your love to us, see that you abound in
this grace also (charity).

Since it is still better to give than to receive (Acts 20:35), continue to freely give,
for we have received from His Fullness.

Last edited:
Reactions: GospelS

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟721,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
John 1:16. And of his fullness we have all received, and grace for grace.

What then is “grace for grace”?
This can be understood by these words of the Lord to His disciples:

Matthew 10:8. freely you have received, freely give”.

Churches are full of people every Sunday morning who have received God’s grace, as evidenced by the fact that they got out of bed. Hallelujah! The body of Christ continues to touch lives by the hands of those who give grace. Who have received grace, for grace.

The testimony of Christian maturity is found in the words of Paul:
Philippians 1:7. Even as it is right for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart; inasmuch as both in my bonds, and in the defense and confirmation of the gospel: you all are partakers of my grace.

The unmerited favor of God is a theological definition of grace that is widely accepted.
2 Corinthians 9:8. And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that you,
always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work.

A Holy Spirit description of grace: the all-sufficiency of God that enables us to abound
in every good work in service to the body of Christ.

2 Corinthians 8:7. Therefore, as you abound in every thing, in faith, and utterance,
and knowledge, and in all diligence, and in your love to us, see that you abound in
this grace also (charity).

Since it is still better to give than to receive (Acts 20:35), continue to freely give,
for we have received from His Fullness.

About Author

Grace is "the love and mercy given to us by God because God desires us to have it, not necessarily because of anything we have done to earn it" (including attending church). It is not a created substance of any kind. ... It is an attribute of God that is most manifest in the salvation of sinners.

Upvote 0