Reasons why I believe the KJV is the divinely inspired perfect Word of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

robycop3

Sep 16, 2014
✟107,962.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I believe the Cambridge Edition (circa 1900) is the divinely inspired Word. Also, when I refer to 1600’s English, I am referring to the updated English version of the KJV that updated spelling, and perfected the printing process.

Sir, I pointed out several goofs & booboos in the KJV. such as "Easter" in Acts 12:4 & you had no response. Thus, you implied what I said was true.

And Psalm 12:7 is about PEOPLE! Don't believe it ? Check out the Hebrew ! And also, check out the AV 1611, the ORIGINAL KJV. There's a marginal note for the 2nd them in that verse which reads, "Heb. him, I. Euery one of them.", showing they believed the verse was about people. They replaced the singular "him" with the plural "them" because they knew the verse is about multiple people, not just one person. The false "ps. 12:6-7 thingie" is derived from 7TH DAY ADVENTIST Dr. Ben Wilkinson's book, Our Authorized Bible Vindicarted. (1930)

Seems all your KJVO stuff comes from quacks such as Riplinger, & Dr. Peter S, Ruckman. You really should learn the TRUTH.

Reactions: kiwimac
Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA/Belize
✟1,748,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
ADVISOR HAT

256064_6429f71273587ebdde5b1038d8c1ccf4.jpg

This thread is closed for staff review

Edit, on review, it was decided to leave this thread closed. There is flaming back and forth.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.