Lybrah

Apr 26, 2016
Maryland
✟62,145.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I’m very worried that Bill Gates’ vaccine is the mark of the Beast. You won’t be able to go back to work unless you take it. The lockdown won’t end until people take it. Thus, you can’t buy or sell. The whole world has this disease threat. Plus, it may have some nanoparticle hydrogel that dudes itself with your body, making you unable to take it out.
Once you have the mark, there is no redemption for you, correct? Where is the scripture to support this?
Here’s their pitch: no cure for this thing and the disease makes everyone safe.

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟775,623.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There are plenty of reasons to be concerned with a vaccine rushed to market, but being the "mark of the beast" is not one of them. It is neither scriptural or logical.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I’m very worried that Bill Gates’ vaccine is the mark of the Beast. You won’t be able to go back to work unless you take it. The lockdown won’t end until people take it. Thus, you can’t buy or sell. The whole world has this disease threat. Plus, it may have some nanoparticle hydrogel that dudes itself with your body, making you unable to take it out.
Once you have the mark, there is no redemption for you, correct? Where is the scripture to support this?
There is no vaccine ... yet.

Whether one will come from Bill Gates efforts ... is, currently, highly questionable.

In past years, we've taken vaccines for smallpox, whooping cough, measles, polio, various strains of flu, tetanus, etc.

My household has experienced COVID 19. I'd suggest you take advantage of whatever medical science can gift to you ...

Upvote 0

ZNP

Feb 20, 2020
Atlanta
✟54,279.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I will joy in the Lord. He is my strength, He is my salvation.

Upvote 0

solid_core

Oct 13, 2019
Vienna
✟50,919.00
Country
Austria
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I’m very worried that Bill Gates’ vaccine is the mark of the Beast.

This is exactly what those fantasy people are doing with Revelation and how they harm new Christians.

Do not be worried, no today's vaccine has anything to do with worshipping the beast of Revelation.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟903,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is no scripture to support the idea of a chip or even a vaccine as the mark of the beast. I understand you have been indoctrinated in what is called "Dispensational Futurism" and much of what is taught is the doctrines of men. Rather than succumb to fear; arm yourself with knowledge and truth. This will require you to "search out" the scriptures on your own. Start your search with a pure heart and a prayer to the Lord through His Holy Spirit. He will guild you to the truth. Be made perfect in His Love and He will cast out all your fear. I will pray for you.
Be blessed and stay healthy.

17 Love has been perfected among us in this: that we may have boldness in the day of judgment; because as He is, so are we in this world. 18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love. 19 We love Him because He first loved us.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟947,248.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
How is your fear serving you? It would be wise if you’d fill your mind with other subjects in its place. Listen to worship music, a Christian audiobook, spend time in a devotional or penning a gratitude list.

You can’t steep yourself in hysteria of any stripe and expect to be unscathed. Stop watching the news, reading end time suppositions, and entertaining threads which lessen your peace.

God hasn’t given us a spirit of fear. And He didn’t tell us to seek it out. Fix your mind on higher things and it will fall away.

~Bella

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Scann

Oct 10, 2019
south east asia
✟17,164.00
Country
Thailand
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Revelation 14:9-11 (KJV)

9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

Don't worry. Besides being asked to take the mark,it will be accompanied by the request to worship the beast and his image so unless you are asked to do that,it will not be the mark of the Beast.

• Agree
Reactions: Salvadore
Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟903,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What if you are wrong?
And more importantly, this theological system does not produce the fruits of the Holy Spirit.
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Upvote 0

peregrinus2017

Jun 17, 2017
British Columbia
✟216,968.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Revelation 14:9-11 (KJV)

9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

Don't worry. Besides being asked to take the mark,it will be accompanied by the request to worship the beast and his image so unless you are asked to do that,it will not be the mark of the Beast.

So don't get Bill Gates vaccine, and whatever you do, don't use MS Windows.;)

Upvote 0

Scann

Oct 10, 2019
south east asia
✟17,164.00
Country
Thailand
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
So don't get Bill Gates vaccine, and whatever you do, don't use MS Windows.;)
Nah. Bill Gates is not seriously asking people to worship him. Not that I know of. I for one wouldn't worship his image but laugh at it so hard that I couldn't worship even if I wanted to. (Sorry God,I made fun of someone's appearance. ) :sorry:

• Haha
Reactions: Lybrah
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mkgal1

His perfect way sets me free. 2 Samuel 22:33
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2007
California
✟551,233.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
You won’t be able to go back to work unless you take it. The lockdown won’t end until people take it
A possible vaccine isn't going to be available prior to reopening businesses. In fact, several states in the US have already begun reopening.

This site has, what I believe is, a very good and well-thought-out study of Revelation. I hope it helps to ease your fear (and lead you towards Truth):

Revelation Chapter 13 (Part 2: Verse 11; Identity of beast #2)

• Informative
Reactions: Adamina
Upvote 0

John Helpher

John 3:16
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2020
Houston
✟85,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
You won’t be able to go back to work unless you take it. The lockdown won’t end until people take it. Thus, you can’t buy or sell.

This is a pretty reasonable interpretation. The world really is itching for and inching toward a digital currency. Even the stimulus package that was recently passed in the U.S. included some language about disbursing it through a digital wallet (to make the transactions easier to monitor). Look at the history of money from large, heavy gold bars in the Babylonian empire to coins of lesser metal (like silver, copper, bronze), then paper money, then credit cards, smart cards (with a chip), internet banking, phone banking, and now tap-and-pay is becoming the new standard. The pattern of money changing over time is undeniable and there's plenty of evidence that the changes we're seeing in the world economy are leading toward an implantable version of tap-and-pay technology.

There are so many conveniences including instantly accessible information like medical, permits of various kinds, immigration or citizenship status, and of course banking which is beneficial for the banks because they'll be able to skim a fraction from every transaction and it's good for governments because they'll not need to waste capital on printing physical money and tax collection will become much more efficient. You can't lose the implant. You can't forget it. And it can't easily be stolen. Crime which relies on cash will be dramatically reduced or eliminated altogether.

I agree with what some others have shared here that there's no need to be afraid, but there is definitely good reason to be wary. You can find the prophecy about the mark in Revelation 13:16-17 and it pretty clearly states that the purpose of the mark will be to control buying and selling. People who try to explain-away that important fact are probably doing so because they themselves have never really confronted their reliance on money. Some other people here have shared that the true purpose of the mark will be to demonstrate worship, but our reliance on buying and selling is not mutually exclusive to what it means to worship.

In other words, we show who we worship by who we give our time to. In the gospels Jesus criticized people over and over again for paying lip service to him, but not taking him seriously. He said, "why do you call me Lord, but do not obey me"? In another place he said, "The wise man is the one who hears my teachings and obeys them". In another place he quoted Isiah when he said, "This people draw near to me with their lips, but their heart is far from me".

It's easy to make a show of worship, but God looks at our actions. If we depend on the beast and his system to provide us with our daily bread, then our action demonstrates that we're not depending on God. Revelation 1:1 says the book is a revelation of Jesus Christ; he is the ultimate subject of all the prophecy. In Revelation 19:10 an angel confirms this by saying, "The spirit of prophecy is the testimony of Jesus" and in the testimony of Jesus we see a teaching which is practically the mirror of what the mark says about buying and selling. He says we cannot work for both God and money at the same time without cheating one or or the other. He says we should not let fear about food and clothing stop us from stepping out in faith and that all the world chases after these things, but that we should not be like them. He says our new, full time job is to seek God's kingdom first and God will provide the things we need as a result (Matthew 6:24-34).

In other words, the Beast will not need some special ceremony or pledge of allegiance from us to demonstrate our loyalty to him; our dependence on money as our provider is already doing that for him. If we want to put food on the table or pay the bills, we'll need to depend on him. It's a lie, of course, but an extremely effective one, which is why Paul warned that there will be great deception in the last days. Professing Christians all over the world will end up taking the mark because they've never really confronted their reliance on money (and in particular using our time to get money). They'll convince themselves that the real mark will be some kind of overt, religious display rather than simply going along with an economic system which is ever-so-slowly diversifying the method through which we preform such mundane actions as buying our daily bread. You cannot take a gold coin in to WalMart to buy food. Even though the gold has value, the system is not set up to process it properly. In the same way, a time is quickly coming when this will be true for the cash we use today.

While the medicine in a vaccine itself is not a problem, the question is whether the disease+vaccine combo will be used as a vehicle to get people over their fears of a microchip implant for the purpose of buying and selling. One way this could be achieved is to define the implant as a "certificate" to verify that one has indeed received the vaccine; (it's just that this particular certificate will have all these other benefits to it as well). If the vaccine is combined with a universal microchip containing a unique, scannable number which can be linked to a data base of information including all the stuff I reference above, in such a way that you cannot get the vaccine without also taking the chip, then it would be better to refuse.

Please note I am not saying you should not get a vaccine; I have no problem with medicine. I'm only saying that if the vaccine is combined with an implant in a way where you must take one to get the other, then you should say no.

However, as you've suggested, it is possible that the implant could be quite small, or perhaps just kept quiet in such a way that it won't be common knowledge that it's included with the vaccine. We'll need to be pretty wise as we go forward. It would be foolish to reject genuine medicine because we're too afraid to think straight, but so too would it be even more foolish to end up taking the mark of the beast because we didn't think enough.

Upvote 0

ZNP

Feb 20, 2020
Atlanta
✟54,279.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Matthew 10:28 “Don’t be afraid of those who want to kill your body; they cannot touch your soul. Fear only God, who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

Upvote 0