Really need prayer for my family

Awesomejc

Nov 18, 2014
✟8,425.00
Faith
Christian
Hello all,

My family and sister are going through a difficult time. An extended family member (cousin) is being callous and evil in her actions towards my immediate family and I can’t understand why. No one has done anything what would elicit such behavior or actions.

Please pray that god protects my family and intervenes to finally put a stop to this problem...And the he gives my cousin peace in her heart. Please pray that the lord mends this broken relationship within the family.

I suffer from anxiety and this issue is making my days unbearable. I can’t sleep well or focus at work due to my constant worrying.

I’m hoping for a miracle this Christmas. Please pray for my family.

In Jesus name, amen.

Thank you all in advance.

JesusYeshuaisLord

Jun 7, 2018
Auckland
✟15,257.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Lord God, thank you for this prayer request, thank you because we can count on you. Search their hearts and reveal to all of them the issues that are hidden from their sight and that need to be dealt with. Bless them with your peace and may this conflict come to a resolution for the glory of your name. In Jesus I pray, amen.

• Agree
Reactions: Tigger45
Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Praying for you friend, May God send strength to your family and may He build a bridge over this troubled water in your lives and fill you with much joy in your lives.

Upvote 0

Awesomejc

Nov 18, 2014
✟8,425.00
Faith
Christian
Thanks everyone. Your prayers are really comforting. Even though it is a really difficult situation for me and a resolution seems unreachable, I’m trying to keep my faith strong in the lord.

I know that he was a way, even when we don’t see a way. Nothing is impossible for him. My heart is broken and my mind is restless, but every time I start to worry I keep telling my self “trust in Jesus, he’s got this.”

Bless you all.

Upvote 0

EzekielsWheels

Site Supporter
Oct 3, 2018
Southeast
Visit site
✟90,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Here is a blog post I did with scripture references for dealing with fear: Scripture References For Those Troubled By Fear | Christian Forums. One thing I do is sometimes just focus on a piece of scripture and repeat it as an affirmation to myself. Something like "Fret not, it tends only to evil." This is something I believe some monastics do and is also a tradition in Buddhism (mantras) but I don't believe it is per se wrong to do just because people use mantras. In my opinion it is simply repeating a truth statement so as to provide one reassurance.

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, may You calm the cousin's spirit to be civil to her own family members. Help the family to address the problem and talk it over with her so they can come to a place of peace, forgiveness toward one another, and unity, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Friend, Place all of your faith in almighty God.
Things can be so tough sometimes and we often try to solve our issues in "our" finite minds, Therefore making a mess of them.
Release it to God and let Him have it all, Then do not reach up and take it back.
He is called mighty Comforter and Counselor for a reason. :) Bless you

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Awesomejc

Nov 18, 2014
✟8,425.00
Faith
Christian
Thank you for the additional prayers and support. It means a lot.

@EzekielsWheels,
Thanks for sharing your blog post. You made a lot points that I could related to 100%.

I had a long conversation with the lord a few nights ago regarding the recent issues. And I gave him my troubles right then and there. I told him that I would trust him and felt a sense of peace at that moment. I managed to keep it that way for a while because things seemed to be looking bright. Then this morning, I found out about some things that happened recently and my heart sank. I thought “it seems like it it might be getting worse.” And I told him “but god I trusted you. Why is does my cousin continue to do this.”

A major test comes tonight and my anxiety is running wild and just won’t let me be calm. Please pray for a positive outcome for tonight. Even though I feel that the situation and thoughts are tormenting me, I keep saying “gods in control...gods in control. It will be fine”

Please continue to pray for us.

My lord please give me and my family peace tonight.

Upvote 0

Awesomejc

Nov 18, 2014
✟8,425.00
Faith
Christian
Thank you, musicalpilgrim.

I’ve been spending the last few hours praying, reading bible verses and member testimonials. The prayer helps to keep my mind at ease, even if for a short time. I start to pray every time I start to feel like I’m about to have a big anxiety attack. I keep thinking about tonight.

Thanks again for your continued prayers.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

EzekielsWheels

Site Supporter
Oct 3, 2018
Southeast
Visit site
✟90,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thank you for the additional prayers and support. It means a lot.

@EzekielsWheels,
Thanks for sharing your blog post. You made a lot points that I could related to 100%.

I had a long conversation with the lord a few nights ago regarding the recent issues. And I gave him my troubles right then and there. I told him that I would trust him and felt a sense of peace at that moment. I managed to keep it that way for a while because things seemed to be looking bright. Then this morning, I found out about some things that happened recently and my heart sank. I thought “it seems like it it might be getting worse.” And I told him “but god I trusted you. Why is does my cousin continue to do this.”

A major test comes tonight and my anxiety is running wild and just won’t let me be calm. Please pray for a positive outcome for tonight. Even though I feel that the situation and thoughts are tormenting me, I keep saying “gods in control...gods in control. It will be fine”

Please continue to pray for us.

My lord please give me and my family peace tonight.

I'm glad I could be of assistance! There are other blog posts that I have written on spiritual practices that you might find helpful. This is the prayer wall so I don't want to get too much into advice but feel free to pm me if you want to talk about some things you can do that might be helpful to you.

Upvote 0

Awesomejc

Nov 18, 2014
✟8,425.00
Faith
Christian
The first thing that I want to say to all of you is THANK YOU.

I come to share with you happy news…GOD made a way! He lit up my dark tunnel and helped me and my family get through. He made the impossible, possible. He brought peace for our family during Christmas. I can’t say for sure that the issue is resolved 100% but what I’ve seen happen the last few days is truly a miracle and things are looking positive.

The words that I type here cannot express how grateful I am for your prayers and support during my difficult time. You have no idea how much it really means to me.

While I still have overwhelming difficulties in my life, I am so thankful to God for his faithfulness and mercy in this situation.

THANK YOU all. I will pray that God continues to bless you all for your kindness and good hearts.

Upvote 0