• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Really heavy on my heart

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Natalie De La Fontaine, Jan 2, 2021.

1. Natalie De La Fontaine

Natalie De La Fontaine Member

+550
    France
    Christian
    Single
    Please pray for my friend to come to know Jesus its a really long story but she has never believed in him nor does her family I pray and fast for her to let Him in her heart. Love you guys happy new year praying for u all

• Prayers Prayers x 11
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Richard T

Richard T Well-Known Member

+801
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Praying that God would prepare her heart and mind to accept and receive Jesus as her Lord. That she would be bombarded with thoughts and examples about her present unsaved condition and hear enough of the word and be approached by Christians to know how to be born again. In Jesus name

• Like Like x 2
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+8,003
    Messianic
    Private
    Praying for the salvation of your friend and her family.

• Like Like x 1
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  4. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+107,505
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    :heart: Praying for your friend, who is precious in His sight. Praying that His own Holy Spirit woos her heart irresistibly, as only He can do. A very BLESSED new year to you both, Natalie. Father, may it be so, in Jesus' name, amen.(((hug)))

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  5. brinny

+107,505
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    :heart: Natalie, it was very very unlikely to anyone on the sidelines of my life, to expect that God could've EVER "won my heart", or that i would ever ever LOVE God or embrace Him as my "Father", or that, heaven forbid, my sister would be the very one who would lead me to Christ, after sooooo many conversations when i wished she would "change the subject". Yet those faithful seeds she planted bore fruit, in HIS timing. All that you have poured out in prayers and tears have nof been for naught. He is faithful. He is a moooooover behind the scenes, in ways unseen and inexplicable to us. Praying for your precious friend, and you too, Natalie. (((hug)))

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  6. NerdGirl

NerdGirl The untamed daughter

+2,991
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Amen, in His merciful and long-suffering name.

7. Joined2krist

Joined2krist Well-Known Member Staff Member Hands-on Trainee Supporter

+1,034
    Catholic
    Single
    Praying

8. Stephanie7

Stephanie7 Senior Veteran

+3,460
    Christian
    Married
    Heavenly Father, may Natalie's friend and her family find their way to You, In Jesus Name, Amen

9. Natalie De La Fontaine

Natalie De La Fontaine Member

+550
    France
    Christian
    Single
    Awwww I love you sis!!! Thank you for this beautiful comment and sharing your testimony, it is so truly amazing Jesus is so awesome.its amazing how he works in our lives and I love hearing how he works in peoples lives. Amen and amen you are sooo right and you are honestly so kind thank u Beautiful Brinny❤️Thank you for praying you are in my prayers as well ❤️( hugsss)

10. brinny

+107,505
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    :heart: Your precious friend is blessed to have a friend like you. How gracious God is, that He places people in our lives who care and pray for us, when we are oblivious to Him and His grace, yet they faithfully pray for and intercede for us. God is GOOD. He is faithful. May this new year fold out before your friend and you too, with concrete and visible ways, indicating His promised hope and a future, like a carpet of blessings. Father may it be so, in Jesus' name, amen.

And thank you for praying for me! (((hug)))