• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Really bad anxiety rn

Angeleyes7715

Dec 13, 2015
US
✟90,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Getting ready to start classes again for my clinical science certification program. I'm so nervous.

I took like 10 chamomile pills today and my Zoloft this morning. Ugh I just really dislike school. It's only for another year but ugggh I just don't want to deal with people or like feeling dumb again.

I cried in the bathroom last semester. Hard to imagine I have a bachelor's in biochemistry.

Most of this anxiety is social anxiety. I HATE dealing with people!!! I don't like it at all. I am socially awkward and quiet I don't enjoy talking with classmates or coworkers. I feel like people stare and laugh and mock me and talk about me when I go out. I've actually caught people doing it.
My idea of a good time is a walk by myself headphones, coffee, and my notepad to write. I am usually miserable or in tears after being around people for long periods. I yelled and got frustrated in a crowd once cause I just can't with people.
I just want to escape other people and live in peace without them crowding, talking, and disturbing my thoughts and bombarding my environment.

Annalafrenchy7

Dec 27, 2018
Paris
✟33,345.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Getting ready to start classes again for my clinical science certification program. I'm so nervous.

I took like 10 chamomile pills today and my Zoloft this morning. Ugh I just really dislike school. It's only for another year but ugggh I just don't want to deal with people or like feeling dumb again.

I cried in the bathroom last semester. Hard to imagine I have a bachelor's in biochemistry.

Most of this anxiety is social anxiety. I HATE dealing with people!!! I don't like it at all. I am socially awkward and quiet I don't enjoy talking with classmates or coworkers. I feel like people stare and laugh and mock me and talk about me when I go out. I've actually caught people doing it.
My idea of a good time is a walk by myself headphones, coffee, and my notepad to write. I am usually miserable or in tears after being around people for long periods. I yelled and got frustrated in a crowd once cause I just can't with people.
I just want to escape other people and live in peace without them crowding, talking, and disturbing my thoughts and bombarding my environment.
Hello my sibling in Christ, I currently and having an anxiety episode. Everything is numb, I have shortness of breath and I feel like something terrible is going to happen. I know this is all from the devil. My heart goes out to u anxiety is a slippery slope of which people cannot relate and belive we makeup. I m praying for you, College is stressful and people can make it that much more stressful. But we just have to keep our blinders on and focus on Jesus, which is easier said than done. People can definitely push people over the line. If people mock you, just tune them out ( I know easier said than done) but people mocked Jesys so they will definitely mock us. At the end of the day it doesn’t matter what they think it only matters what our Father thinks.
Dear Lord please heal Angeleyes of this anxiety if it’s your will. Give them strength to finish strong in their certification program. Give them the strength to overcome this social anxiety and know that you are right there with them and there is no need to fear because u r holding their hand every step of the way. In Jesus name amen❤️❤️

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,991.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate

Is there any way possible to do any of that online or anything...? Or if you wanted go even further in the future...?

I have similar issues sometimes...

Praying for You, Happy New Year!

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Foreverbeach11

Jan 2, 2019
Southeast
✟15,401.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Angeleyes. Wow, you have a degree in biochemistry? That's wonderful! You should be extremely proud of yourself. Biochemistry is a very difficult subject. Have you considered going to a counselor to learn some strategies on reducing your anxiety? Maybe that would help you feel better before you go to class. Sometimes I like to be alone as well. I'd rather spend time by myself rather than listening to some of the conversations that my coworkers and classmates have. Have you considered taking small breaks during the day to get alone and compose yourself? Maybe this would help you not feel so overwhelmed. Best wishes for your new school year! Maybe think about how you made it through last time and if something worked, try it again.

Upvote 0

Angeleyes7715

Dec 13, 2015
US
✟90,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I w
Is there any way possible to do any of that online or anything...? Or if you wanted go even further in the future...?

I have similar issues sometimes...

Praying for You, Happy New Year!

God Bless!

I wish it's all in class and then clinicals... a big part of me wants to just do programming instead but I feel like I should try to at least get through this program cause then I can work part time with this job and then work part time at programming or delivery or side gigs something less stressful. I do delivery jobs and stuff sometimes and I love it. I love driving and exploring new areas and listening to music and being in my own thoughts and the peace of not dealing with being mocked and ridiculed by other people all the time.

Upvote 0

Angeleyes7715

Dec 13, 2015
US
✟90,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hello my sibling in Christ, I currently and having an anxiety episode. Everything is numb, I have shortness of breath and I feel like something terrible is going to happen. I know this is all from the devil. My heart goes out to u anxiety is a slippery slope of which people cannot relate and belive we makeup. I m praying for you, College is stressful and people can make it that much more stressful. But we just have to keep our blinders on and focus on Jesus, which is easier said than done. People can definitely push people over the line. If people mock you, just tune them out ( I know easier said than done) but people mocked Jesys so they will definitely mock us. At the end of the day it doesn’t matter what they think it only matters what our Father thinks.
Dear Lord please heal Angeleyes of this anxiety if it’s your will. Give them strength to finish strong in their certification program. Give them the strength to overcome this social anxiety and know that you are right there with them and there is no need to fear because u r holding their hand every step of the way. In Jesus name amen❤️❤️

Thank you for your comment in your time of distress. I appreciate it. Sorry for my late reply but your comment was helpful when I was struggling. I pray for the best for you and relief for your anxiety as well.

Upvote 0

Annalafrenchy7

Dec 27, 2018
Paris
✟33,345.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you for your comment in your time of distress. I appreciate it. Sorry for my late reply but your comment was helpful when I was struggling. I pray for the best for you and relief for your anxiety as well.
You are very welcome, there is no need to apologize I understand. Thank God it was able to help. Thank you so very much for your prayers is means a lot you are in my prayers, if u need to talk to someone just shoot me a message. Lord bless❤️

Upvote 0

Annalafrenchy7

Dec 27, 2018
Paris
✟33,345.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I know you will do a,axing in your schooling, Jesus is holding your hand

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums