✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lori inched closer to me.

"This wasn't in my job description." she said. "My family is starving. You must understand... I mean, all I was told to do was watch you and I'd be paid my meager wages." she said.

"mmmm.... why doesn't king chade know about this?" I said.

"He really doesn't care. He thinks all nightmare town is here is for the troublemakers... he is right mostly. but my family, my friends... we aren't. we are innocent. And queen mejary, of course she refuses to allow us to move to Valoris. she denies our requests."

"Then help m-me out of here. I can help you in someway, if just to get you and your family out of here."

"You are but one girl." Lori growled.

The red subsided. and I stood weakly. "But I am the holder of the pin that holds the power to both towns."

Lori gasped. "what?????"

(hey smilez, I'm dying here. :) You going to post?)

Upvote 0

smilez43

Music love
Jan 2, 2010
Nampa, ID
✟16,178.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
((sorry--- summer time and such))

((Sphire))
Why my dad? How could he be this important without me knowing something? I mean even if the rumors had been true and he was dead, wouldn't the orphanage have told me? ((sorry if this doesn't follow storyline... I'll edit this out if it doesn't))

((Graphie))
I flew with Sphire and Chade while Rora and Lok looked after Debbie's mom ((AAAAHHHH, forgot her name o_O)), we flew nearly all the way to Mount Dular, when Sphire saw something in the grass

((Sphire))
There were 2 humanish shapes ((I will edit the other person in later)) walking in Tattered Woods, one dressed in red, the other dressed in multiple colors. "Hey Graphie!"
"Yeah?"
"Should we see what those 2 shapes are???"
"Okay, hold tight everyone, we're landing."

((Will)) I was so surprised and shocked to see it- my daughter Sapphire, flying with Graphie and King Chade. Finally, I got to see her. and I know that I shouldn't know what she looks like, but as she always had when she was 1, she wore blue. I was so happy that I ran up to her with a warm embrace.

((Sphire)) Was this him? My dad? I think so... I can feel a familiar warmth in his hug... "Dad?"
"Yes- Its me. I never thought I'd ever see you again."
"Dad- We need your help"
"What do you need?"
Chade replied, "Will, after you introduce us to this lovely lady in red over there, we need away to get around Mejary, Manko, and Faro to get Debbie back."
"No, I don't think I can do that again, it's too dangerous."
"Please dad?" I begged.
"Okay, we can try it. This is Iris."
Chade and Lok looked at her with shock and then looked back at Will.
"Long story short, her mother asked me to save her from the battle, and that's why I know it's dangerous to use, you have about 30 seconds to get in, grab Debbie and get out."
"We'll need a disguise" said Iris
"My thought exactly Iris", I replied ((please please come up with something. If I don't see a reply in like a month, I'll edit this out and make something up.))

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
(I know what you mean. haven't been on myself. Love the additions. best thing about stories is getting to make it fit in the plot. :) hehehe)

Lori inched closely to me, and out of her boot, pulled out a key to unlock my prison.

"If you are who you say you are, then I trust you." She said. "according to the prophecy, you are one of those who are supposed to free us once and for all."

I didn't speak, afraid she would change her mind if I told her I doubt I was one of those people that was going to save them. I gave the pin to Mejary to begin with which turned out to be a very deadly mistake.

"I don't have it with me." I said. "I have to go get it back..."

"Get it back?" Lori asked helping me. Whatever mejary did had weakened me, but she must have stopped because I was beginning to regain my strength.

"Long story." I said. "Listen. I have to find my friends. I have to go back to Valoris. Can you help me back?"

"Yes, but I can't pass through." she said. I frowned. "We will think of something when we get there." I said.

"I have a dragon we can fly on." she said. "But we will have to cross through nightmare town and you can't be seen."

"are there any uniforms I could dress in, to make others think I am with Mejary?"

"there may be. Follow me." She said. "quickly. Before they realize we are gone."

Upvote 0