Nampa, ID
✟16,178.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
This is an RPG about Valoris- the world between Dreams and Reality. Here, the grass is strands of silver and gold, dinosaurs exist and talk, and every fantasy creature lives. Stuffed animals and porcelain dolls are really alive in this world.
There is a mountain that is the balancing point in the center of the three worlds where the different beings from the different worlds can move freely through them, but only with permission from the royalty. These are the Current Characters that I made up, but feel free to post if you have an idea for one :D anybody is welcome and your character can be from any of the worlds.oh, and feel free to say which character you would like to be from my made up ones. :D I'll fill them in as we go, but I may not be here very often seeing as this is a shared computer. so just an advanced warnin' for y'all
GOOD GUYS
Chade(Valoris); Male-short black hair with long bangs, super tall and skinny, skin is pitch black and see through, blue jeans and navy blue t-shirts, barefoot or sandels, he is a shadow.: Me (unless one of y'all want to take 'im over (PM me Ideas if you want to take him over please.))
Lok(Valoris); Male-medium length dirty blonde curly hair, tall and skinny, wears tan cargo pants and grey t-shirts, a shadow:[insert person's name here]
Debbie(Valoris); Female- beige fur with a bow always around her neck, black eyes, a living teddy bear:lily00
Rora(Valoris); Male-short black hair, bright red @ the top, dark blue eyes, tan skin, bright red opaque wings with black at the tips, blue jeans, topless, flip-flops or barefoot, a fairy (flying):[insert person's name here]
Sphire(Valoris); Female- long light brown hair with copper and red streaks (in land animal form-dark brown/red(birds-light blue)(sea creature-red)) hazel eyes in human form and black in all other forms. tan skin, always wears a big long puffy blue glittery dress and her hair in a braid with a silver tiara on her head, a shape shifter and the queen of Valoris:Me
Anelle(Valoris); Female- super long dirty blonde flowing hair, light green eyes, dark blue tail, pale skin, and turquoise shells, a mermaid:[insert person's name here]
((I'm really sorry it took me so long to get this character in guys...)) Graphie(Valoris); Male- midnight black fur, and snow white wings, a gryphon: [insert person's name here]

BAD GUYS
Mejary(Nightmare town in dreamland); Female- long curly black hair, royal purple eyes, pale skin, wears a long flowing black dress w/ a royal purple cloak over it for travel, and a short black silk skirt and tailored black silk jacket or black leather jacket with stilettos(actual knives for the heels), an evil sorceress, ruler of Nightmare town:[insert person's name here]
Manko(nightmare town in Dreamland): Male-hair is half black with a white spot and the other half is all white with a black spot, brown eyes, dark brown skin, wears long black trench coats, dark red t-shirts, black pants, and black leather boots, a dragon tamer:[insert person's name here]
Jaro(orig. from Valoris, but stolen and taken to Nightmare town as an egg); Male- dark red scales with spots of black, breathes fire and ice, a dragon:[insert person's name here] (whoever plays Manko is free to play Jaro as well, but I would love it if they please ask.)
Noir(nightmare town in Dreamland); Male- short brown hair, bluish green eyes, a pyrotechnic who is Queen Mejary's right hand man wears sweat pants and loose t-shirts:[insert person's name here]
Nanashi(orig. from Reality, but stolen as a baby bunny and taken to nightmare town); Female- dark grey fur and black eyes as a rabbit, but only dark grey hair as a human, sweatpants and white t-shirts are her outfit, a shape-shifter, but only when changing worlds:[insert person's name here] (again, if you want to play Noir as well as Nanashi, please ask before hand, 'twould be greatly appreciated.)

Last edited by a moderator:

smilez43

Music love
Jan 2, 2010
Nampa, ID
✟16,178.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
((forgot to say that Debbie is 14 by the way, Sphire is 16, Chade is 20, Mejary is 30))I'll fill in the rest as characters get filled.)) It's been 14 years since Queen Mejary took control of Dreams, and I king Chade have tried my hardest to keep Valoris from being taken over by Queen Mejary. She has always been after the 3 ingredients to all the worlds destruction, but luckily 2/3 of them are here in Valoris. The First of the three is an onyx pen with all the 12 month gemstones on it in order, whatever you draw with it, it comes to life. The second is The gold heart shaped pin that Debbie wears pinned to her bow. The last, but never least, is the watch that controls all time, can even stop it or push it forward and in reverse, that one is kept in Reality with the Time Keeper. ((I'll be him too unless someone else wants to play him))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Sphire) It's June in Colorado, and I have spent the last few months with Sensai learning how to fight with sais. ((if you haven't guessed, Sphire is now my avi. she's in her casual attire)) Sensai finally sent me on a quest to find a special key that only shows itself to people with The Gift. So, I walked to the Great Oak where I was told it would be found, but instead found a key-shaped design in the bark. I touched it and the tree spread apart and opened. Inside, was a portal which I stepped through, and when I got to the other side I saw three men standing there before I felt weary and fainted.
(Time Keeper(Will))14 years it's been since my daughter was stolen away from me. It was bad enough that Mej left when she was 16 for that boy. They were engaged, and she got pregnant. I loved her though, I would give anything to have them both back here with me along with their deceased mother Lulana Star.

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I am Debbie. Valoris is all I have ever known. I like the strands of silver and gold beneath my feet. My mother has told me brave stories about King Chade and how he does his best to keep this land and its inhabitants safe from all harm. She told me about the heart shaped pin I have on my bow. She said that with it, my arrows would ever be true, and to protect it with my life. She also told me of queen Mejary and how she is the enemy of Valoris. She told me that if I ever see her to stay as far away from her as I can. Who am I to argue with my mom?

I like to go to the mountain. Mother told me stories of the mountain, that it is the balancing point in the center of the three worlds where the different beings from the different worlds can move freely through them. She said when I got old enough the royalty may even let me explore, which I dream about. What worlds lay on the other side of Valoris...

So this particular day I was hunting by the mountain and a man named Noir came up to me. He said that he was a friend of my mom's and that she had asked him to bring me to Nightmare Town with him.

"Nightmare town?" I asked... all I had ever heard was frightening stories from there... of how innocence were taken in as slaves, and some even changed to evil servants of Queen Mejary.

"I believe I ought to ask my mom." I said, backing up from this dark fellow.

"Your mom is already in Nightmare town." he said smiling. His teeth were rotted and had horrible breath.

Fear struck my heart. I clutched my bow in my arms, remembering what mom said, that my bow's arrows were ever true with my pin. I didn't think for a moment that mom asked me to come with this stranger. But indeed I thought that my mom may need rescuing... though I've hunted and never fought, my mom is someone I was willing to risk my life to save. So I agreed, and smiling, Noir took me by the hand and lead me the way to Nightmare Town.

Upvote 0

smilez43

Music love
Jan 2, 2010
Nampa, ID
✟16,178.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
((good job lily keep it up)) (Sphire) I woke up, and above me stood the 3 men that I saw before passing out. The oldest looking had opaque black skin and short black hair, the man standing beside him had opaque red wings that were black tipped ((Rora is 18)), and the other one looked similar to the black-haired one as he also had black opaque skin, but had medium length dirty blonde hair ((Lok is 19)) "Where am I?" The oldest answered, "You are in Valoris. The world between Reality and Dreams. Welcome." when all-the-sudden, a gryphon with black fur and white wings ((another character here is Graphie, I will add him to the character list, sorry. He is 35)) burst through the door and shouted "WHERE IS SHE???!!!"
"Calm down Graphie. Where is who?" the eldest asked.
"YOU KNOW WHO CHADE!!!!" Graphie explained very exasperated.
"You mean Debbie?" The red-haired fairy thing asked.
"YES!!!"
"I thought you 2 were inseparable." Chade stated
"Well I was making my daily rounds, and then when I came back to Osfra ((a clearing in the middle of Tattered Woods where all the Human's hopes are stored)) she was missing!!!"
"Oh, dear. If she goes through the portal without Mejary or Reality's ruler's permission then there's gonna be trouble."
"I'll look for her with Rora and Lok. You stay here and explain things to Miss Star." were Graphie's final words.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Chade) "Sorry you had to hear that, especially since you just got up."
"How did he know my last name?"
"Because you're the reason that Queen Mejary wants to take over the worlds, she claims you were more loved than her by your father."
"Wait... you mean we're SISTERS????"
"yes. I'm sorry to say. The evil Queen Mejary is your sister." I then explained the origin of Valoris and the three items that Mejary was trying to collect and she said, "So, what you're saying is that if she captures Debbie, then she could be a step closer to taking over all the worlds."
"That's right Sphire. You learn fast."
(Will) Got out of bed at 5:00am not like I got any sleep, but today is the 4th of July so I decided to go see how my old war friend Sensai was doing, I hadn't seen him since he retired when Mej was only 10. So, I drove all the way over to Ouray from Denver and walked into his pawn shop that he now owns.

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I let go of Noir's hand as I saw a portal in front of me.

"what is this?" I said. My instincts were telling me something wasn't right.

"the way to Nightmare Land." He said. "Come, your Mom is on the other side."

I fingered my pin, and it was hot beneath my fingers. "don't..." I took my fingers off. "Did you hear that?" I asked.

"What?" Noir said. "Come on." He said.

Again I touched my pin... "don't..." I realized the warning was coming from the pin. "Graphie." it said.

"Graphie?" I said aloud. Graphie is a friend my mom has me go with. Mom said he supposed to protect me, but my favorite past time is doing everything in my power to get away from him. At this moment though, I was a little afraid, and I grasped the bow in my hand and started backing away.

"Get back here." He demanded. "If you ever want to see your mom again, you will get back here NOW!" That convinced me. I raised my bow and shot at him. It struck him in the chest, but he pulled it out laughing.

"Impossible!" I said.

"You think your arrows can hurt me! Not even with the pin of destruction can you do such a thing."

"Pin of destruction?" I asked aloud. I looked at my pin that had always held a special place in my heart. I didn't know what he was talking about. Whatever he meant, I wasn't about to stay around to find out. I am not dumb... and I knew my mom would need a lot more help then just me.

I turned and started running.

"Get back here." He started after me, but I run fast, and I didn't look back.

I stopped by a tree, and shot an arrow in the air.

"I only hope someone sees and not Noir." I thought, as it exploded into flames in the sky.

I hid behind a tree as I heard Noir run through the woods.

"You did it now Debbie!!!!" Noir exclaimed. "As soon as I get back to Nightmare town, I am telling Queen Mejary to put your mother to death!"

I bit my paw hardly breathing. "No..." I thought. I jumped out behind the tree.

"No! I want let you!" I exclaimed. I shot another arrow at him. This time at his head. Though my arrows were ever true, it went right through his head, and it healed.

He laughed manically. "Foolish girl. I am a pyrotechnic. Your arrows can't harm me! I told you!" A ball of fire formed in his hand. I turned to run, and it hit me to where I fell on the ground.

"Now you can see your mother die." he laughed. "if you had only come willingingly." I tried to get up, but he pushed me down with his foot.

"please..." I whispered. Tears formed in my eyes. Last thing I saw was a net before I passed out, and the bow taken from me.

(btw, not taking over Noir, just using him for the time being. :) )

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I don't know what happened when I was asleep. But when I woke up, I saw my bow laying beside me with the pin. Beside it was the tshirt and pants Noir was wearing, and nothing but smoke rising from it.

"What happened?" I asked myself. I wriggled my way out of the net and clasped my bow in my hands. my body ached from being shot at, but I've always been a fast healer. I worried about my mom, and hoped that this man didn't make it to Mejary. Beneath my feet, the silver and gold grass was covered by soot. I knew I wasn't in Valoris. And something in the air didn't smell right. "Where am I?" I asked.

I fingered the pin on the top of my bow.

"speak to me..." I whispered... but nothing came from it. I tried to walk, but I couldn't very well." I shot another flaming arrow in the sky.

"don't..." that voice again.

"who are you!!!!!" I exclaimed. "answer me!" I shot another arrow in the sky, and this time, my bow slammed down to the ground, like there was a magnetic force. Nothing like this had ever happened before.

"I am a third of what holds this world together. You are the chosen wielder. Listen to me!"

I looked at my bow, eyes wide as sand dollars. "And why should I?" I said.

Because this is Nightmare Land and Mejary is heading this way. If she finds you, both your mother and you are doomed." That was enough to convince me.

"Okay Graphie, now I need you." I whispered. Guilt prodded me, that if I would have stayed where I was told... then this wouldn't have happened. I fought off the guilt and clutched my bow to my chest, and I tiptoed tree to tree, listening, and hoping I would be found before Mejary found me.

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Noir grinned as he walked up to Mejary's throne.

"The girl is here." He said. "Passed out in the woods."

"why isn't she here?" Mejary said. She got up and walked down the steps as Noir kissed her on the hand smiling.

"For crossing without permission, I was almost struck dead by King Chade. He is unaware the girl is with me since she was rendered unconscious. But of course I had to run. I brought a change of clothes just in case." He laughed and Mejary smiled, turning his back to him.

"Clever Noir." Mejary said. "just give me the bow with the pin."

Noir didn't say anything.

"WHAT!!!!!! YOU WRETCH! You didn't bring me the pin!!!!!"

"M-my liege, you know the pin won't work without the girl anyway. All we have to do is go get her."

"Then let us go." Mejary said.

"How is her mom doing?" Noir said. Mejary smiled.

"Still refuses to talk. But perhaps when we get that brat, things will change." Smiling evily, they headed towards the forest outside Nightmare town...

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I climbed a tree as night approached. Then I couldn't hold them in anymore. Tears fell down my cheeks.

"It is all my fault." I whispered under my breath. "Mom... I am so sorry..." I thought of Graphie and wished desperately he was with me. I would never leave his protection again.

"It will be okay, Debbie..." I fingered my pin... the soft voice came from there.

"So you do talk when I am not in danger." I whispered.

"I guess you are in danger all the time anyway. why should I continue to deny it..." the pin said. Know that I am your friend, and I will help anyway I can. You are my wielder."

"Why me?" I asked.

"Because of your heart." the pin said. "and the spirit of adventure. You never give up."

I smiled softly. "Thank you..." I whispered. clutching the bow tight, I closed my eyes to sleep.

"Graphie, do you hear me? Please find me..." I thought..

Upvote 0

smilez43

Music love
Jan 2, 2010
Nampa, ID
✟16,178.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
((I'm SO SORRY. And, It's fine. I haven't been on the comp. in ages.)) (Graphie) Flying above the empty fields, I saw an arrow pierced in the tree; it was one of Debbie's. I looked at it and got furious as I sped to the portals when all the sudden, a small earthquake happened, I wasn't worried, because it happened all the time. I felt a tugging at my collar, leading towards Nightmare Town. so, I called Rora who was flying next to me; "Tell Chade that he's going to be experiencing a bunch of earthquakes." Rora instantly flew back to the palace, as I drew closer to Mount Dular. I finally arrived, and just walked through the portal; I was older so the portal's energy wouldn't affect me, and I walked through the charred forest guided by a tugging in my collar leading me to where I found Debbie passed out, but apparently Queen M thought about me finding her, because a net came up from the ground capturing me inches away from Debbie.
(Rora) Ugh, this whole 'spying thing' is driving me crazy; why couldn't she have just taped a spy thing to the onyx pen? Now, I have to get it myself and I still have to pretend that I'm on Their side. ugh.... gotta tell Chade I guess. I told Chade what Graphie had said, and then I left to report to the Crystal Globes where I could talk to her; because despite Chade's thoughts, she can control what is being seen and heard.

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"Debbie..." My pin called... I woke up and stared down in disbelief from the tree. Inches away,there was Graphie, with a net over him.

"Graphie!!!!!" Debbie exclaimed. He put his finger over his mouth. I looked at him in confusion, but understood quickly as I saw Queen Mejary and Noir walk up to him.

"WHAT IS THIS!!!!!!!!" Queen Mejary exclaimed. "Where is the girl!!!"

I quickly hid behind the leaves of the tree knowing that is what Graphie would want me to do. As much as I hated to see Graphie in the net, I learned my lesson that I wasn't strong enough to fight Noir alone, much the less with a powerful queen.

"WHERE IS THE GIRL!!!!" Queen Mejary yelled. She kicked Graphie who was helpless in the net.

"We have ways of making you talk." Noir grinned. A fireball appeared in his hand.

"There has to be something I can do..." I thought.

"Yes, you can stay hidden." The pin said.

Staying hidden when a friend was in danger was not what I was use too. I looked at a tree diagonal from me, that had what looked like a bee hive.

"It may be Graphie's only chance." I thought to myself. I quietly took aim and shot. The arrow struck the hive and came tumbling to the ground, crashing behind Mejary and Noir.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

smilez43

Music love
Jan 2, 2010
Nampa, ID
✟16,178.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
(Graphie) Noir was threatening me with a fireball when all the sudden, a beehive landed right by the two evil beings. "WHAT THE-?!?" was Mejary's horrified shriek, and Noir tried desperately to no avail to sho the bees away from Mejary's dress which only made them chase after him, and he soon ran into the river. Seeing that he was in water, the bees went after the queen. "GET RID OF THEM!!!" Mejary yelled, when she saw Noir in the water, she quickly ran after them deciding it was the only thing she could do to get away from the bees. The bees knew that me and Debbie were good guys, so they left us alone and went about rebuilding their hive.

(Chade) Graphie, off protecting Debbie again. Just because he found her lost in the Tattered Woods when she was 8, doesn't make him her body guard. All well, at least I know she's safer in his hands.

(Graphie) Truth is; Debbie's mom asked me to become Debbie's bodyguard after the first time that I found her lost. She never wanted her little girl to be alone and I will never ever let her or Debbie down.

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I giggled at the scene. Making sure they were distracted by the bees and weren't coming back, I climbed down from the tree and cut the net open with my arrow.

"It is nice saving you for once." I whispered smiling. I hugged Graphie tightly, feeling safe in his arms. "I am so sorry..." I said. "they have my Mom... Please help me get her back. I'll never forgive myself..." I paused, unable to finish. Mejary and Noir were nowhere in sight, but still I was scared they would come back.

Upvote 0

smilez43

Music love
Jan 2, 2010
Nampa, ID
✟16,178.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
((Hey Lily sorry I haven't been on for a while the family comp. was down w/ a virus and it had to be taken for a while and I've been busy with the school play I'm in so very sorry.))

(Graphie) "Of course I'll help you find your mom, climb on board, we'll start with the palace." I cought Debbie's glance toward the drenched Queen M and Noir, "Don't worry Deb, they won't be out for a while. The river will carry them all the way to Dreams before Queen M quits complaining about her dress getting wet." I said reassuringly with laughter.

(Will) I worry about Sphire and Mej, they both left for Valoris on short notice, I want to go see them... but I'm afraid that they won't want me there though. After all, I was only told about Sphire being there the other day by Sensei my old war partner. Okay, I'll go... I packed a cinch-pack with granola bars and apples to be sure I had something to eat just in case I got lost in Valoris without finding Chade, after all I hadn't been there in a few years. I went to the graveyard where the entrance was, but before I could do anything, A girl of about 16 or 17 said to me "What are you doing here?"
"I'm going to explore", I told her
"Can I come?"
"Are your parents going to be okay with that?"
"I lived in the orphanage- and I'm 17. I live by myself"
"What's your name?"
"Iris."
"Okay Iris, you can come. Prepare for an adventure." We grasped hands, and walked through to Valoris.

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I was happy to be with Graphie again. For once, I did not want to run away. I just wanted to get my mom back and go home. I looked down below as Graphie carried me through the sky. I wasn't afraid of heights. Nightmare town was a dark, scary place. It was very much a ghetto, and I was grateful to be able to live in such a wonderful land. I saw the palace and a knot developed in my throat.

"We need to be going away from the palace." the pin said loudly. Graphie looked startled and I rolled my eyes.

"We have to get my mother back. I don't care how much the world is in danger or myself." I said to the pin.

Suddenly the bow flew from my hands in the opposite direction from the palace.

"Hey!!!!! You think you are safer without me!!!!!" I yelled. Graphie turned in a hurry going after my bow. I am sure he was wondering what this was, because my bow had never spoke before.

"Leave it Graphie!" I said. "I'm sure it will come back if it knows we are going to the palace to get Mom. It is very controlling."

Then I saw them. Somehow Mejary and Noir made it there before us, and in their arms was my Mom. A noose was tied around her neck, and a knife pressed against her back.

"RUN DEBBIE!!!!" My mom cried. "Graphie, FLY AWAY PLEASE!!!! It is a TRAP!!!!"

The bow came back in a hurry. "Listen to her." the pin said. "We have to leave her." A fireball formed in Noir's hand.

"It is you or your mother Debbie!!!!" Noir yelled. "We will be good rulers to Valoris. Just come to us and no one will get hurt."

I looked at Graphie wide eyed. I wanted to shoot my arrow, but I was frozen.

"Drop me Graphie." I said. "And save mom. Take the bow and go..." Graphie of course was reluctant. So I threw the bow up and I dug my claws into his wrists to where I fell.

"PIN GET MY MOM!!!!" I yelled. And surprisingly my mom levitated up. What other powers did my pin hold.

"I didn't want to leave you! The pin said.

"GET THE BOW!" Mejary exclaimed grabbing me tightly in her hands. I saw smoke and then saw nothing but darkness and knew I was in the palace. I only hoped my Mom and Graphie got out on time...

Upvote 0

smilez43

Music love
Jan 2, 2010
Nampa, ID
✟16,178.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
((Graphie))
I was reluctant to leave Debbie behind, but I had to get her mom to safety otherwise who knows what would've happened. Debbie's mom climbed on my back after a while and we landed safely just out of sight of the villians, but close enough so we could see and then all of the sudden, Will appeared.

((Graphie)) Suddenly, it occurred to me... this lady looked familiar, "Lulana?" to which the woman replied with a single nod. "But Sphire and Will said you had died."
"Well Graphie, I was going to the pawn shop when all of the sudden, a maroon scaled dragon picked me up and dragged me here and then I realized I was pregnant in Queen Mejary's dungeon. She found out about Debbie and turned her into a teddy bear. When she was eight, she ran off to Valoris when I asked her and that's when my hologram told you to watch after her."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Now I was even without the bow. But at least my Mom was safe. She was all I had ever known for a mom and she raised me and cared for me for as long as I remembered. I felt honored to give my life for her.

Just then I saw Mejary and Noir come towards my cage.

"You can't do anything without the pin!" I yelled.

Mejary grimaced. Noir handled a circular shaped metal band.

"What are you doing!" I said. I backed up against the wall. I put up my fists , ready to fight. Noir had his fire ball though, and fit the band on my head.

"what is this?" i asked. I felt weak and sat.

"we may not have the pin, but we can at least use some of its power through you." Mejary laughed.

"How." I said angrily. Mejary showed her a metal bracelet that looked a lot like my band.

"Mine looks more fashionable I know." She said. "but with it, I can drain the power right from you." I groaned weakly.

"You stay put. I will be going to start reconstructing Valoris. Noir will take good care of you." Noir laughed along with Mejary and he kissed her on her hand. I felt sick to my stomach. But I was too weak to have a word fight. I laid down and hoped I had made the right decision for my mom. Deep down, I knew I did.

Upvote 0

smilez43

Music love
Jan 2, 2010
Nampa, ID
✟16,178.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
(Graphie) Debbie's mom was riding my back, and we went all the way to the gate, and with ease, went through the portals... escaping was a little easy... to easy, but I had to warn Chade and Sphire about the happenings back in Nightmare Town. So, I flew to the palace, and ran as fast as my paws would carry me to the thrown room. Sphire looked up at me and my rider, and I quickly bowed, and panting said, "Debbie's been captured by Mejary." Sphire replied, "What happened?" "She was taken from us, but we have her bow and pin. "oh, that's good. We need to get Debbie back though." "They'll probably be counting on that." stated Debbie's mom. "You're right, we'll have to find a way around them." out of nowhere, Chade walked into the room, "Luckily, I know just how we can do that, we just need her dad." "My dad? What does he have to do with this?" "He's the timekeeper, I'm sorry for not telling you earlier, but we have to hurry if we're going to pull this off."

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
(sorry!!!!! now I've been off. lol)

Mejary and Noir touched down in Valoris. Mejary grimaced at the silver and gold grass beneath her feet. This is the first to go." she said. raising her bracelet, something like a flame poured from her bracelet covering the ground. every tree along with the grass became bare like a desert. Mejary and Noir laughed, looking at the bare ground. "Now we have the Valoris food supply stored right here." Mejary said. Even without that brat's pin, Chade will have no choice but to hand over the crown.

"Do it again." Noir giggled kissing her up and down. Mejary laughed and raised the bracelet again as the sky became dark with swirling black clouds like that of nightmare town. Everywhere, creatures of Valoris ran frantically to Chade and Sphire in terror.

(Debbie) I sat glowing and trembling in the cage. no one around. I was all alone. "Something is terribly wrong." I thought. I feel so weak... and something doesn't smell right.

In the corner of my eye, I saw a creature. She had round bluish eyes with a tigers fur, and held a wooden sword. She looked my age, so I wasn't afraid. cause she seemed as scared as I was.

"help me..." I said...

I-Im here to guard you." she said. "Ordered here."

"but you are young." I said, struggling to sit up.

"age means nothing." She said. keep your mouth shut. You be nice, I'll be nice." She trembled. "I'm Lori by the way."

I smiled. "Debbie." I said... I knew for some reason she felt she had no choice to be here. but I thought, if I could befriend her, then perhaps it would mean salvation for us both. I wanted to talk to her, but weakly I fell back down, unable to move, as my body glowed dark red. "W-what is Mejary doing?" I thought.

Upvote 0