Florida
✟121,493.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What do you think of reality t.v. shows?and do you watch them?They have this one reality t.v. show called love after lock up,where these people go online and meet their boyfriend or girlfriend after not even meeting them in real life,they are there on their relese day to pick them up from jail,and start their lives together,how do you think they come up with shows like this?Do you think it is all fake?I think that shows like love after lock up,are all shows all reality shows like that are all filled with so much drama,and just such trashy shows.

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Do you think it is all fake?
Almost all the time, yes. Clearly. That is the very nature of television shows (and most internet also) (and most politics too) (and too much religion, too) .... etc etc etc

• Agree
Reactions: sunshine100
Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I rarely watch reality shows ... because they seem to major in the most unsavory of human characteristics. Very rarely is a christian viewpoint on display.

The hosts are, typically, the best examples of humanity on the shows, and, of course, they are exploiting the foibles of their guests.

Reality shows are for entertainment ... and for their viewers to laugh at and feel superior to. In no sense should reality shows be considered examples for anyone's life ...

Last edited:
  • Agree
Upvote 0

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Not much, but I do like some of the competition shows. An exception was my mom and I got hooked on Dance Moms. I also like the cooking competitions, although those are not strictly reality shows.

Upvote 0

sunshine100

Love God Love people
Site Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Florida
✟121,493.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Not much, but I do like some of the competition shows. An exception was my mom and I got hooked on Dance Moms. I also like the cooking competitions, although those are not strictly reality shows.
Did you ever watch that one show,dancing with the stars?That was a good one too.

Upvote 0

NothingIsImpossible

May 22, 2015
✟274,922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
About all I watch is Survivor and Amazing Race. The rest seem to be trashy with trashy people. Like Big Brother. Ironically these same shows in other countries are pretty tame and watchable. The Big Brother in Philippines is really enjoyable. As is Survivor in Australia (not a season, the actual Aussie version).

One thing that is slightly annoying is how Survivor now lets them run around in bras, panties, briefs...etc. The original seasons had people much more "covering up", And it has better games and stuff. The current seasons they wear less and are given more which seems to defeat the purpose of surviving.

Upvote 0