Jun 16, 2002
St. Louis, Mo
Visit site
✟51,954.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
Its sick that the only forum that I can find that suits my question is the junk drawer! Really? You have areas to debate the bible and the reality of people that existed hundreds of years ago but you have nothing for the here and now? Ok my question gas anyone ever been given a prediction that is precise to time person and place and it came into being. I have and to this day ... I don't understand

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Ok my question has anyone ever been given a prediction that is precise to time person and place and it came into being. I have and to this day ... I don't understand
Your question sounds more like a statement, there is no explanation by you, as to how reality was changed by God.

But, it sounds like you were saying, God gave you a message, a (Word of Knowledge) for a specific person,
if you gave this Word to the person involved, then that is all you need to know, you were the vehicle in the right place at the right time for God to use for His purpose, pray that God will use you again, and don't worry about the how, or why.

Reactions: Grace2022
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Its sick that the only forum that I can find that suits my question is the junk drawer! Really? You have areas to debate the bible and the reality of people that existed hundreds of years ago but you have nothing for the here and now? Ok my question gas anyone ever been given a prediction that is precise to time person and place and it came into being. I have and to this day ... I don't understand

I can only guess you are referring to the date of Creation?
No. Due to the haphazard method of adding together
odd bits of scripture, no two estimates have ever been the same.
It has to do with who was king, for how long, and other stuff
that is not well documented.

Upvote 0

Grace2022

Jun 9, 2017
Worcestershire.
✟92,922.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Your question sounds more like a statement, there is no explanation by you, as to how reality was changed by God.

But, it sounds like you were saying, God gave you a message, a (Word of Knowledge) for a specific person,
if you gave this Word to the person involved, then that is all you need to know, you were the vehicle in the right place at the right time for God to use for His purpose, pray that God will use you again, and don't worry about the how, or why.

Hi
I don't really understand the question.
All I can say is all my prayers have been answered, through not as I expected. I don't concern myself about how and why. I'm just grateful! God has helped me in every way and more. I am just amazed.

So just have faith, don't analyse too much.

Upvote 0

Stormy

Senior Contributor
Jun 16, 2002
St. Louis, Mo
Visit site
✟51,954.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
Knock knock ... Are you there?
You all sound so distant. I want to get real.. Are you with me? There was a time when I had a question. My indecision as to whether it was God or some other being interfering with my life was answered by a prediction,
So the prediction was a precise event. Just happened to be a hockey game, I was told who would make the first goal. The precise timing of the goal. The ending score of the game. nd the fact that it would go into double overtime. All this came to be.

Has anyone else met an angel that offered such proof of his reality?

Upvote 0

Stormy

Senior Contributor
Jun 16, 2002
St. Louis, Mo
Visit site
✟51,954.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
Ok, not going to tell you what I was told. Don't feel that you are ready for it.
But the prediction that it was truth was tied to a hockey game. Lol yes a hockey game.
The blues were playing Cavanag Would make the first goal at a given percise time. The game would go into a double overtime and the blues would win. Score was also given.
All of the predictions were truth. And in Bible research I have game to the conclusion that only God is capable of predicting exact person, place, and time ... Down to the exact minute.

So am I to believe that I was speaking to an angel and what he told me is truth?

Upvote 0

Stormy

Senior Contributor
Jun 16, 2002
St. Louis, Mo
Visit site
✟51,954.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
Ok......... I am leaving now. There seems to be nothing here other than biblical knowledge and people lost in faith without proof. Which is awesome!
I wish that I could go back to those days when God was an abstract figure from the far past. Take care I love you! If anyone reads this thread who has any idea of what I am going through please get back to me. I will check now and then. To them, be well. God bless

Upvote 0

Grace2022

Jun 9, 2017
Worcestershire.
✟92,922.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Knock knock ... Are you there?
You all sound so distant. I want to get real.. Are you with me? There was a time when I had a question. My indecision as to whether it was God or some other being interfering with my life was answered by a prediction,
So the prediction was a precise event. Just happened to be a hockey game, I was told who would make the first goal. The precise timing of the goal. The ending score of the game. nd the fact that it would go into double overtime. All this came to be.

Has anyone else met an angel that offered such proof of his reality?

Morning
You wanted a sign and you got one. Is that enough for you that you now believe? I hope so. It depends how you pray, what you pray for. I cannot think of a precise outcome myself. But when I pray I do so for strength, peace, and for help in certain aspects of my life. It always comes.
But prayer should be in faith. Believe you will be granted what you seek. If it is based in love, you will get your prayers answered. Don't test the Lord though. Otherwise we could all ask to win the lottery! Lol!

Upvote 0

Stormy

Senior Contributor
Jun 16, 2002
St. Louis, Mo
Visit site
✟51,954.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
Ok first before I begin my rant let me say.. I love you. I know that sounds trite, but with me it is true.
I don't want to be different. I am not insane, but that would be a better alternative than to know that God is
.. For lack of better words ... Messing with me.
I have done things. Been shown things. And had experiences that are far from normal.
I have believed in Jesus since the age of 8. I loved my "blind" faith and how it brought me comfort and a great inner strenght.
But .. I do not wish to be chosen. I do not want to be different. I do not want all theses experiences.

Ok.. So now you are thinking.. CRAZY
I would actually rejoice in that diagnosis.

So my original question is .. Is there a thread or forum that deals with the unexplainable?

Or possibly a Bible verse that shows that I am not alone in my rejection of wanting to be exposed to more than blind faith. If God picked me.. He chose wrongly. And yeah.. I know that's not even possible. I just hope I am not alone in this struggle. Does anyone identify ?

Upvote 0

Grace2022

Jun 9, 2017
Worcestershire.
✟92,922.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Ok first before I begin my rant let me say.. I love you. I know that sounds trite, but with me it is true.
I don't want to be different. I am not insane, but that would be a better alternative than to know that God is
.. For lack of better words ... Messing with me.
I have done things. Been shown things. And had experiences that are far from normal.
I have believed in Jesus since the age of 8. I loved my "blind" faith and how it brought me comfort and a great inner strenght.
But .. I do not wish to be chosen. I do not want to be different. I do not want all theses experiences.

Ok.. So now you are thinking.. CRAZY
I would actually rejoice in that diagnosis.

So my original question is .. Is there a thread or forum that deals with the unexplainable?

Or possibly a Bible verse that shows that I am not alone in my rejection of wanting to be exposed to more than blind faith. If God picked me.. He chose wrongly. And yeah.. I know that's not even possible. I just hope I am not alone in this struggle. Does anyone identify ?

Hi,
you I think are overcomplicating things.
Get back to basics. God loves you. Come to Him as you are. Pray and worship Father, Jesus and Holy Spirit. Ask for clarity, strength and peace, guidance and help in specific problems.

I don't know what experiences you have had. Give an example?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums