• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Wolfe

Pack Leader
Aug 24, 2016
United states
✟59,662.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Could it also be possible, that so called hallucinations, and mental illnesses, can be linked to spirituality or spiritual stuff?

I agree with Jeff though, I pray and read scripture when I feel like that, seems to work out.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Could it also be possible, that so called hallucinations, and mental illnesses, can be linked to spirituality or spiritual stuff?....
Yes, although nutritional challenges are much much more common I think. I can make myself have problems just be letting myself get dehydrated or by neglecting/forgetting to get enough B-vitamins.

Upvote 0

jaxis

Site Supporter
Feb 8, 2016
Michigan
✟53,030.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes I have paranoid schizophrenia bipolar chronic depression anxiety way better fibromyalgia .26 year battle with alcoholism and other addictions cured in one day not recovering not recovered cured and I've recovered from all my mental illnesses with medication even Apostle Paul had a thorn in his flesh .So 08/04/2009 three hours after I got my only tattoo besides a party dot yes I was in psychosis LUKE 1:37 across my throat what Arch Angel Gabriel said to Mary mother of Christ with God nothing impossible I got saved dramatically..I love being me no longer need to go to AA they hate Christ most of them and it's true I believe praying with people that believe in false gods evil spirits attack so ever since I quit going I got much better. But opened eyed visions and closed eye visions mostly of Christ saw Buddha twice Lao Tzu three pure ones bruce lee and hundreds probally over 300 at least all major hindu gods in open eye visions .Why after I got saved Christian in AA and Church told me to dump my medication down the toilet and became disabled for eight years and suffered very much still wouldn't change a thing about my life. I say the voices visions are real a test in end times the old shall dream dreams and the young shall have visions says it right in acts. This world is in moral decay and I was one of the worst offenders all part of I AM plan for my life.

Upvote 0