• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Real Christian Men Fellowship

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TREADSTONE, Oct 8, 2018.

1. TREADSTONE

TREADSTONE New Member

+3
    United States
    Non-Denom
    In Relationship
    US-Republican
    Haven't attended church in several years, but I've never tuned out to the things of God. I'm hoping this men's Christian forum will be a good place to fellowship with other real Christian men, by real I mean men who will not allow themselves to be emasculated by well-meaning Christian women who confuse living for the Lord means to set aside your masculinity, to "be more like Jesus". When you mix feminism with Christianity or just plain femininity (the non radical kind) with ideas about who Jesus was, it leads to disaster. I couldn't handle the rank-and-file male Christianity at the churches I tried to fellowship in. I don't like huggy Christian men, or men who weep every time the song service gets too emotional, so forth. I love the Lord, and I love people, but at some point when does the body of believers really minister to men, masculine Christianity? Hope this makes sense.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Southernscotty

Southernscotty Well-Known Member Supporter Angels Team

+6,390
    United States
    Christian
    Celibate
    Welcome to CF and I understand completely, [Grunt] There are a few of us gun toting hillbillies on here that still wear our overalls and fish and hunt nearly daily. :]

3. Darkhorse

Darkhorse just horsing around

+2,261
    United States
    Presbyterian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Come on over and join us! Plenty of real men there...

4. PloverWing

PloverWing Episcopalian

+1,306
    United States
    Anglican
    Married
    Welcome to CF! :wave:

You'll meet both men and women on CF, with a variety of viewpoints. I hope you meet some kindred spirits here, and that you enjoy your time on CF.

5. ~Anastasia~

~Anastasia~ † Servant of God † Supporter CF Senior Ambassador

+13,181
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    Hello and welcome to CF. :)

That's something I used to wonder about for men's sake as I thought many places were feminizing Christianity, for want of a better word. I wasn't sure if it was just me that saw it that way, until I read an article about my own Church (Eastern Orthodox) about men finding something there that they could identify with. So I guess it's not only me that wondered about things like that. And Christianity certainly isn't about feminizing men! I think it's just an unfortunate trend that has affected many fellowships.

I hope you'll find lots of fellowship here of the kind you're looking for, and in actual churches too, for that matter. :)

God be with you. :)