Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
“Diningroom Tower, this is Kitchen Table One Zero Seven Echo Sierra, at line service, taxi for takeoff on Runway Two Two Lima, southwest departure.”

“Kitchen Table One Zero Seven Echo Sierra, Diningroom Ground, taxi to Runway Two Two.”

“Taxi to Two Two roger, Seven Echo Sierra.”

(Since the Coronavirus quarantine, things have gotten a little out of hand....my table is fully loaded, LOL.)
IMG_3230.JPG

Messerve

Sep 30, 2018
hjkhjkh
✟25,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
“Diningroom Tower, this is Kitchen Table One Zero Seven Echo Sierra, at line service, taxi for takeoff on Runway Two Two Lima, southwest departure.”

“Kitchen Table One Zero Seven Echo Sierra, Diningroom Ground, taxi to Runway Two Two.”

(Since the Coronavirus quarantine, things have gotten a little out of hand....my table is fully loaded, LOL.) View attachment 274204
That Sitting Bull quote is a little unsettling, by the way! Haha

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟276,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That Sitting Bull quote is a little unsettling, by the way! Haha

Yeah, but it makes a point. ;) I heard one that was similar to it some years ago: "Whatever you plant, water, and tend carefully is what will grow. Choose your crops prudently."

Upvote 0

Messerve

Sep 30, 2018
hjkhjkh
✟25,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yeah, but it makes a point. ;) I heard one that was similar to it some years ago: "Whatever you plant, water, and tend carefully is what will grow. Choose your crops prudently."
Oh, I read it as whichever dog wins is the one I'm going to feed... So basically if your evil thoughts win out, that's what you're going to let yourself become. :eek::D

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟276,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Oh, I read it as whichever dog wins is the one I'm going to feed... So basically if your evil thoughts win out, that's what you're going to let yourself become. :eek::D

I guess I can see that...maybe it should say, "The dog that I feed is the one who will win", although the source where I got it from didn't quote it that way. :)

No matter....it's about time I changed my signature quote, anyway. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Messerve
Upvote 0

Messerve

Sep 30, 2018
hjkhjkh
✟25,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I guess I can see that...maybe it should say, "The dog that I feed is the one who will win", although the source where I got it from didn't quote it that way. :)

No matter....it's about time I changed my signature quote, anyway. :)
Sorry, I didn't mean to make you doubt your quote...

Upvote 0

Bob Crowley

Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2015
Logan City
✟757,156.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

(Since the Coronavirus quarantine, things have gotten a little out of hand....my table is fully loaded, LOL.) View attachment 274204

To be honest, it looks more like a case for "Air Crash Investigations".

Upvote 0

Amittai

baggage apostate
Aug 20, 2006
✟41,180.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

OP, can you "unpack" that scene a bit for us ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums