Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
...felt unethical and immoral.

Stories of Us: Kari Lake

'Fair journalism seems right wing to them because we've gone so far from fair journalism.'

'Covid was really a moment of truth for me...There were thousands of stories of people who got it, maybe they didn't know they had it, or had very mild symptoms, or it felt like a cold or flu and they got over it. How many times did people hear those stories? The more typical covid story?

'The country is so divided right now, and everyone is so afraid, and I'm putting out non-stop "news" that's making that worse.'

JimR-OCDS

God Cannot Be Grasped, Except Through Love
Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟186,956.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
...felt unethical and immoral.

Stories of Us: Kari Lake

'Fair journalism seems right wing to them because we've gone so far from fair journalism.'

'Covid was really a moment of truth for me...There were thousands of stories of people who got it, maybe they didn't know they had it, or had very mild symptoms, or it felt like a cold or flu and they got over it. How many times did people hear those stories? The more typical covid story?

'The country is so divided right now, and everyone is so afraid, and I'm putting out non-stop "news" that's making that worse.'

Well the two doctors who have a house across the street from me, got COVID-19 right after they were vaccinated. They were very sick. They wife a pediatrician thinks they had the virus at the time they were vaccinated with the first shot and the symptoms flourished soon after. The husband, who works at Boston Mass General Hospital, took longer to recover than his wife. Neither needed to he hospitalized. The husband is also president of the Massachusetts Medical Association and has been on the local news speaking about COVID-19 issues a few times before he got sick.

They're OK now, but with two young children, they were very concerned.

So, COVID-19 wasn't made up and was very serious.

Upvote 0