Politics
US-Others
Ok….Some of you asked. Be careful whatcha wish for! ^_^^_^:sorry:

40605AD7-9F85-4373-9467-F682C7112103.jpeg

Attachments

• 22678859-6368-41A0-99EA-1688B910A658.jpeg
    22678859-6368-41A0-99EA-1688B910A658.jpeg
    153.6 KB · Views: 3
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Nick1000

Supporter
Dec 26, 2018
Pacific Coast - originally from Maine
✟424,251.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politically incorrect news just in from Turkey!!

Anthropologists Now Believe All-Female Amazon Tribe Collapsed Because Nobody Could Get Any Jars Open

article-11536-1.jpg

TURKEY—Anthropologists have uncovered a cache of sealed jars near the city of Terme which could shed light on the sudden collapse of the mysterious all-female Amazon tribe. The warrior women, though proficient in archery and horseback, likely starved to death because they couldn't get any jars open, say experts.

"There were no refrigerators in the ancient world," explained Dr. Grastut Miluakee, an anthropology professor at Oxford University. "Most food, if it could not be cured or pickled, had to be eaten promptly. Bread, monkey brains, what have you—would spoil in a matter of days if not hours."

He continued, "It is likely that they lost a regular source of food and were forced to eat their preserves, which they could not access. The mighty Amazon warriors simply starved to death because they were too stubborn to ask the neighboring Trojans for aid."

The conclusion reached by a consensus of anthropologists has been criticized for the implication there are distinct biological differences between men and women. It has also been the opinion of some scholars that the tomboyish Amazon women would have at least been able to smash jars open by throwing them against rocks.

Oxford anthropologists called in a sociologist to explain the apparent difficulty.

"My wife can't stand it when I break or throw away some jar without asking. She's always like—'Hey! I could've used that for my pickled rhubarb or whatever!' and then I never hear the end of it," said Dr. Edward Zieglefroyd. "The Amazons were likely the same."

BabylonBee.com

Upvote 0

Homeowner

Jan 25, 2022
Oslo
✟23,485.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Anthropologists Now Believe All-Female Amazon Tribe Collapsed Because Nobody Could Get Any Jars Open

On these forums chances are that someone will actually believe that.

Otherwise great pics. So with the insane inflation they have there dollar goes pretty far ?

Upvote 0