Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Welcome to the forum Rrep, We are happy to have ya friend :] :wave:
thank you. I came here because my channel XRRep was suspended at youtube for sending the truth to everyone who made a comment to paster David Lynn channel
christsforgiveness He was talking about Seventh Day Adventist's
7 reasons why SDA Theology is false!
they were arguing about keeping the 7th day and I spamed this.
Love your neighbor enough to give them the Good news (Gospel) found in, 1 Corinthians 15 1-4. Then give them Ephesians 2 8-9 Matthew 10:34 Luke 12:51. Then to explain what sword means go to Ephesians 6:17. If you do not even know where the good new is found in the bible how do you know you re even saved.

Keep all the laws you want, but do not expect Jesus to care, all He wants us to say is that ( my salvation depends on what you did on the cross for me and most of all, your resurrection proves Godhood), then read. Matthew 7:21-23.Luke 13: 26-28. Then understand what the parable in Luke 19 means. The Talents He gives the 10 servants is the Gospel. Jesus is the king and when He comes back He will have the people who do not want him as their King be killed. Then He starts the 1000 years reign.

There are two Judgments. The Bema Seat of Christ for the believers who get crowns for giving the Gospel and The Great White Throne Judgement for the Unbelievers. For those believers that think their works help get them into heaven, you are going straight to hell, then to the GWT Judgment then into the Lake of Fire.

Upvote 0

hedrick

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 8, 2009
New Jersey
✟1,148,608.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Most people here are trying to come up with ways to convert gays. But realistically, most aren’t going to convert. If they are already Christians (which about half are), they probably have already decided that being gay is compatible with Christianity. You may convince them it’s not, just as you may convert the non-Christians. But in most cases, that won’t happen. They will think of it as like a racist trying to convert them to racism. (Please don't argue about whether this is a fair comparison or not. I'm just saying that if you want to understand the reaction of gay folks and those who accept them, think about how you'd react to a racist. They're probably going to accept the analogy even if you don't.)

So you should think about the most likely case. Suppose you have a gay friend who will simply never accept your arguments, and in fact who sees those arguments as a sign that you need conversion yourself. Can you still be their friend? If they are Christian, can you accept them as brothers or sisters in Christ? If not, what kind of attitude do you have to someone who is Christian but who you can’t accept as your brother? If you think rejection of homosexuality is an important part of the Gospel (and it seems that most conservatives do), then according to Paul, you actually shouldn’t have any contact at all with such a person. Are you prepared to do that? If not, are you willing to accept this as something about which Christians can disagree?

Reactions: FireDragon76
Upvote 0

StreetCrusader

Jul 10, 2019
OLIVE BRANCH
✟8,123.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I would pray for them and let them know you are a Chrisitan and say the bible says that homosexuality is sexual immorality and living in thst sin is bad news. State your beliefs and say you love them but they are not in a good place. If you love them you will tell them the Truth and that is all you can do, you cant win them over with an argument because their sin has blinded them to the Truth.

Upvote 0