Re-write the movie

L

Lioness901

Some places in movies need to be re-written. Not the whole entire movie just maybe bits and pieces of a movie. Here are a few ideas I have for some movies I've seen.

Gone With The Wind the ending of it. Spoiler alert for those who haven't seen this but then who hasn't seen this?? Anyways Rhett leaves Scarlett cries sits on stairs remembers Tara and says "tomorrow is another day" and that's it it ends. One of the stupidest endings I have ever seen. This is how I would have written it.... Rhett leaves and I would change his line to "Scarlett I'm just not able to care anymore..." Then Scarlett cries and Rhett comes back he forgot something. I dunno what he would have forgotten but he forgets something and storms back in the house like a bull in a china shop. Scarlett keeps crying and Rhett ignores her. Then Scarlett realizes its really over there is nothing she can do so she finds a knife and is just about to stab herself when Rhett says "don't do that!" Scarlett looks at him and says "without you I see no point in living at all..." He sees in her eyes that she means it and he realizes she does love him after all. "You really do love me don't you Scarlett?" Rhett asks her. Scarlett just nods. Then Rhett takes Scarlett in his arms and kisses her and says he loves her to and they live happily ever after the end.

The King And I the ending of it. Another stupid ending. Spoiler alert for those who haven't seen it but the King dies. That's really dumb. So here's how I would have written it.... So ya they dance and then they fight. Then later the lady is informed that the King is seriously sick and it looks like he may die. So she nurses him back to health they see they love each other they get married live happily ever after the end.

Titanic the near ending of it. Spoiler alert. Seriously who wrote that Jack dies?? Comon that's just dumb. The movie is emotional enough without him dying. So here's how I would have written it.... Ok so Titanic sinks they swim to a piece of junk floatin on the water and Rose moves her fat butt over so they can both sit on piece of junk and wait for help and they both live and they get married and live happily ever after the end.

The Phantom Of The Opera the ending of it. Weather book or movie the poor phantom ends up dead. In the Lon Chaney version a mob kills him, in the Gerard Butler version he simply disappears and in the book he commits suicide. All three endings are stupid. So here's how I would have written it... Ok so Christine realizes Raoul just likes her doesn't love her plus he's a boring person anyways. She realizes she loves Eric so she goes and tells Eric she loves him and he is overjoyed. She helps Eric to not care what people think of his face but its whats on the inside the counts. Eric learns to love himself stops living in the Opera House and moves into a proper home with Christine they get married Raoul cries and then gets himself an actual life. Christine and Eric live happily ever after the end.

As you can see I don't like unhappy endings. I prefer a happy ending. Anyways so what bits and pieces of movies would you re-write and what would you have preferred to happen??