re: Need a breakthrough financially

JesseBassett

Follower of the way, the truth, and the life....
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2004
Inver Grove Heights, MN, USA
Visit site
✟421,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Hey all,
I am really bad at money management. Recently I found out I am getting a new represenative payee from the state. My mother used to be it but this transition has me extremely stressed and nervous. Please pray for me and if you have any encouragement, I will take it. Thanks and God Bless!

Deus Vult!

Dec 18, 2019
Heavenly Jerusalem
✟120,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Hey all,
I am really bad at money management. Recently I found out I am getting a new represenative payee from the state. My mother used to be it but this transition has me extremely stressed and nervous. Please pray for me and if you have any encouragement, I will take it. Thanks and God Bless!

Just curious what is a representative payee and how does one get one and why ?

Upvote 0

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟143,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Got myself into debt of around $20k. An inheritance got my husband and I out of it and we learned real quick that we needed a budget and are now close to $30k in savings, credit cards have minor payments on them (hubby just took a business trip), and besides some vet debt (cat had cancer) and car loans, we don't have any other debt.

Stick to the plan, learn to do without, and be happy with what you do have.

Upvote 0

JesseBassett

Follower of the way, the truth, and the life....
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2004
Inver Grove Heights, MN, USA
Visit site
✟421,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Just to clarify, a represenative payee is a person who manages finances for someone who is incompetent or incapable to do so on their own. I fit that category. Its also known as rep payee.

• Informative
Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟143,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Just to clarify, a represenative payee is a person who manages finances for someone who is incompetent or incapable to do so on their own. I fit that category. Its also known as rep payee.

That's what I thought :) Then listen to them - they will help you out. If you have concerns after researching on your own, then ask for second opinion but I'm assuming this person chose this job to help others out.

• Agree
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0