Not Saying
✟20,412.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes, I just made ravioli pizza. This may shock some of you...

but it was one of the best pizzas I've had in a while.

I put 1 tortilla(since I didn't have dough) in the pan, and put cheese on it(cheddar cheese, to be exact). Then, I put another tortilla on top of the previous tortilla, squished it down, and put pesto sauce on it as my base.

Then, I fished out some canned raviolis(Chef Boyardee and I go way back) and put them on the tortilla. Shredded some cheese, tossed it on top, and threw it in the oven for about 7 minutes at 335*. Took it out, put some chili flakes on it, and put it to broil until the tortilla got crispy.

Tastes really good, you guys should try it :oldthumbsup:^_^

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

I put 1 tortilla(since I didn't have dough) in the pan, and put cheese on it(cheddar cheese, to be exact). Then, I put another tortilla on top of the previous tortilla, squished it down, and put pesto sauce on it as my base.

Then, I fished out some canned raviolis(Chef Boyardee and I go way back) and put them on the tortilla. Shredded some cheese, tossed it on top, and threw it in the oven for about 7 minutes at 335*. Took it out, put some chili flakes on it, and put it to broil until the tortilla got crispy.

You burnt a couple of tortillas that you had piled a few questionable ingredients on. How do you justify calling this a pizza? More importantly how do you justify allowing anything from Chef Boyardee ever entering your mouth?

• Haha
Reactions: GodsGrace101
Upvote 0

GodsGrace101

Supporter
Apr 17, 2018
Tuscany
✟231,507.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

OK.
But DON'T CALL IT PIZZA!

Pizza is a specific food.
That's like calling something spaghetti and the food is potatoes.

What could we call it??

Upvote 0

GodsGrace101

Supporter
Apr 17, 2018
Tuscany
✟231,507.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You burnt a couple of tortillas that you had piled a few questionable ingredients on. How do you justify calling this a pizza? More importantly how do you justify allowing anything from Chef Boyardee ever entering your mouth?
You got a laugh for the comment on Chef Boyardee.
I CONCUR!!!!!

Heaven help us...

Upvote 0