• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Rasmussen: up to 30% of Democrats and 75% of Repulibcans think election fraud is fact

Discussion in 'General Politics' started by BobRyan, Dec 11, 2020.

1. tulc

tulc loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!

+18,130
    Christian
    Married
    Well...you quoted me, so I thought it would be rude not to explain my thinking.
    tulc(doesn't want to be rude)

2. Kenny'sID

Kenny'sID Well-Known Member Supporter

+6,657
    Christian
    Single
    :)

3. Halbhh

Halbhh Everything You say is Life to me Supporter

+7,106
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    For myself, I tend to keep going back to a question over and over, day after day ( or if needed week after week), until I feel it's answered as well as can be.

Heres another for the moment.
    Many Republicans don’t believe the election results, a new survey says

This part is interesting to me:

Four states that Biden won had the highest percentage of respondents who believed the election results: Massachusetts (79 percent), New Jersey (76 percent), and New Hampshire and Connecticut (tied at 75 percent).

Meanwhile, four states that Trump won were also ones that had the highest percentage of respondents who believe he was the victor: West Virginia (36 percent), Ohio (25 percent), and Texas and Wyoming (tied at 23 percent). In Pennsylvania—which Biden won by more than 81,000 votes—63 percent of residents believe the election results, according to the survey.

4. Halbhh

Halbhh Everything You say is Life to me Supporter

+7,106
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    "Overall, 36 percent of voters say the election was stolen from Trump, while 58 percent disagree. "
    Fox News Poll Fox News Poll: Most Republicans say President Trump was robbed

Looks like more than one or 2 polls finding majority trust election. 3 independent polls agreeing is enough to feel that the reality, that a majority sees Biden as having won fairly.

And that's before today.... It will increase I think.

@grasping the after wind

5. A_Thinker

A_Thinker Well-Known Member Supporter

+7,191
    Christian
    Married
    I think so too ...

6. Redwingfan9

Redwingfan9 Well-Known Member

+1,500
    United States
    Reformed
    Married
    The fact that many people might believe something doesn't make it so. Where is the evidence of mass voting fraud. Trump's Coup-Coup legal team still hasn't produced any evidence.

7. Fantine

Fantine Dona Quixote Supporter

+8,746
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Democrat
    The Democrats i know believe there was election sabotage--but the Republicans were the saboteurs.

Louis DeJoy sabotaging mail delivery and removing mail boxes.

Texas drastically reducing the number of polling places, focusing on areas with large black and immigrant populations.

States like Wisconsin dropping hundreds of thousands of voters from the rolls.

That's the real crime.

And Rasmussen has a strong bias in its polling.