✟15,434.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW!

I just watched vision of rapture!! Hallelujah!! AWESOME post!! Thanks so much. Bookmarked it and gonna send it to all my family.

As I watched and listened goosebumps were all over me. Praise you Jesus!!!!!!!

Thank you gracechick

Upvote 0

Lisa*Lisa

His Servant
Mar 7, 2010
✟17,386.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I loved it! My heart ached for this little soldier for the Lord. Bless his heart, he's doing such a good job. I know that his testimony and his fearless attitude in speaking out about Jesus is making the Lord very happy, this young one has a crown in heaven waiting for him. He's very unusual, very unusual to come to the Lord all by himself at such a young age too. It's just so wonderful to see young people like this taking a stand.

Thanks for sharing, that was awesome.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
That was great. Time is running short. It's clear that everything is winding down, and man has no answers. God has no grandchildren. Each person has to get right, because on that day there will be NO excuses. Thanks for sharing, GC.

p.

Upvote 0

jcp988

Jun 2, 2011
Joplin MO
✟410.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The kid is a stud, he does have an awesome testimony. But I do really believe the 'vision" he had. Come on, really? More stuff about the end times? No body knows if it will be soon or a thousand years from now! Frankly I don't care about other peoples visions or dreams, they are great for them. But I think it is very dangerous for us to base our own theology about their visions.

And yeah we should "get right" with God, but let's not forget it's really not about what we do or don't do. But it's about the grace that God has for us.

I think it is very healthy to approach these kinds of things with a dose of skepticism. I do not doubt he had a vision, but I will not let his "vision" shape my theology! How ludicrous! I'm not trying to downplay the kid or his experience, like I said he is awesome. But that doesn't mean I'm going to take everything word for word and apply it to my life. That just doesn't seem wise in anyway.

Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I'm not clear on what theological pressure one could take away from this. The basics I saw - that Jesus is coming back, that there is going to be a judgment - seem pretty Biblical to me.

Upvote 0

gracechick

Senior Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
Looking Up:D
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The kid is a stud, he does have an awesome testimony. But I do really believe the 'vision" he had. Come on, really? More stuff about the end times? No body knows if it will be soon or a thousand years from now! Frankly I don't care about other peoples visions or dreams, they are great for them. But I think it is very dangerous for us to base our own theology about their visions.

And yeah we should "get right" with God, but let's not forget it's really not about what we do or don't do. But it's about the grace that God has for us.

I think it is very healthy to approach these kinds of things with a dose of skepticism. I do not doubt he had a vision, but I will not let his "vision" shape my theology! How ludicrous! I'm not trying to downplay the kid or his experience, like I said he is awesome. But that doesn't mean I'm going to take everything word for word and apply it to my life. That just doesn't seem wise in anyway.

Ah this is what this forum is about mostly. Sharing what we believe the Lord has given us and comparing it to scripture.

Upvote 0