• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Rapture of the Church

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Am I going to miss the rapture for accidentally confusing Satan and the Holy Spirit did God blot my name from the Lambs Book of Life for an accident.

Is confusing the Holy Spirit and Satan attributing them in a dream blasphemy of the Holy Spirit I thought it had to be verbal.

I am so scared that I offended God for accidentally mixing up Satan and the Holy Spirit in psychosis is God mad at me for an accident.

I am so scared I cant get raptured for the Yellow Light:Cross on accident I offended God and it bothers me greatly I wasnt in my right mind.

Would God hold a mentally ill person responsible for psychosis and a schizophrenic breakdown? I thought I saw Jesus Christ when I was praying but it was a trick by Satan and Satan says I blasphemed confusing the Holy Spirit and Satan but it was an accident.

Is God going to hold me eternally responsible for an accident out of psychosis and scitzphrenia I am truly remorseful about confusing the Holy Spirit and Satan does God still love me despite my accident.

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Am I going to miss the rapture for accidentally confusing Satan and the Holy Spirit did God blot my name from the Lambs Book of Life for an accident.

Is confusing the Holy Spirit and Satan attributing them in a dream blasphemy of the Holy Spirit I thought it had to be verbal.

I am so scared that I offended God for accidentally mixing up Satan and the Holy Spirit in psychosis is God mad at me for an accident.

I am so scared I cant get raptured for the Yellow Light:Cross on accident I offended God and it bothers me greatly I wasnt in my right mind.

Would God hold a mentally ill person responsible for psychosis and a schizophrenic breakdown? I thought I saw Jesus Christ when I was praying but it was a trick by Satan and Satan says I blasphemed confusing the Holy Spirit and Satan but it was an accident.

Is God going to hold me eternally responsible for an accident out of psychosis and scitzphrenia I am truly remorseful about confusing the Holy Spirit and Satan does God still love me despite my accident.
"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;" Philippians 4:6

Hey, I'm really good at this. "Be anxious for nothing". Yep, virtually all my anxieties have been about nothing. Likewise yours, young man. Doubt your doubts, trust God with your life. King David was a murdering adulterer but God forgave him. You are forgiven. End of story.

Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;" Philippians 4:6

Hey, I'm really good at this. "Be anxious for nothing". Yep, virtually all my anxieties have been about nothing. Likewise yours, young man. Doubt your doubts, trust God with your life. King David was a murdering adulterer but God forgave him. You are forgiven. End of story.

Thanks Aussie so God really isn't going to hold me responsible for confusing him with Satan in a dream.

Upvote 0

Bob Carabbio

Old guy -
Dec 22, 2010
Glenn Hts. TX
✟35,209.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

NO!!! He's NOT going to hold you responsible, and He still loves you. Of course SATAN will tell you that He's AGAINST you, but satan's a liar, and the father of lies.

And the more you believe satan, the happier he is, and the more he'll torture you. If you oppose him, he'll leave.

• Agree
Reactions: MrsFoundit
Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
NO!!! He's NOT going to hold you responsible, and He still loves you. Of course SATAN will tell you that He's AGAINST you, but satan's a liar, and the father of lies.

And the more you believe satan, the happier he is, and the more he'll torture you. If you oppose him, he'll leave.

Thanks Bob so Blasphemy Against The Holy Spirit is still a verbal action and not mental action out of psychosis and scitzphrenia.

Upvote 0

MrsFoundit

Dec 5, 2019
South
✟40,776.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Satan says I blasphemed confusing the Holy Spirit and Satan but it was an accident.

Satan is not in charge of deciding about this, he is intruding, and it is none of his business.

Jesus is the one who makes the judgement about who is blaspheming. Jesus can tell, and Jesus is truthful.

Upvote 0

Bob Carabbio

Old guy -
Dec 22, 2010
Glenn Hts. TX
✟35,209.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thanks Bob so Blasphemy Against The Holy Spirit is still a verbal action and not mental action out of psychosis and scitzphrenia.
It would have to be a CONSCIOUS and purposeful DECISION on your part to knowingly blaspheme.

Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Satan is not in charge of deciding about this, he is intruding, and it is none of his business.

Jesus is the one who makes the judgement about who is blaspheming. Jesus can tell, and Jesus is truthful.

So Jesus still knows my heart and brain still loves him despite my confusion. I did not know Satan can show up to believers in a dream/hallucination and I had no way of preparing despite my Bible Knowledge as there is nothing about yellow lights or crosses in scripture and I was already truly mental ill when I fell before the yellow cross it was an accident though and I want Jesus to love me.

Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It would have to be a CONSCIOUS and purposeful DECISION on your part to knowingly blaspheme.

So what happened to me was an unconscious decision as it happened to fast to my brain to process so it wasn't really Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. It was truly like a dream where I had no control over seeing a yellow light in front of me talking like a dream and I bowed like a movie in front of me truly a visual hallucination in front of my eyes unaware I was seeing Satan in front of me as I innocently thought it was Jesus since I was praying to Jesus.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Correct. Dreams are nothing, a vapour, a mist.

It was a dream right in front of my eyes from my vantage point and I was unaware it was Satan. I innocently thought it was Jesus since I was praying and I didn't know Satan could show up to a believer in a dream/hallucination.

Upvote 0

MrsFoundit

Dec 5, 2019
South
✟40,776.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So Jesus still knows my heart and brain still loves him despite my confusion.

Yes. Jesus can see your soul, your real feelings.

I did not know Satan can show up to believers in a dream/hallucination and I had no way of preparing despite my Bible Knowledge as there is nothing about yellow lights or crosses in scripture and I was already truly mental ill when I fell before the yellow cross it was an accident though and I want Jesus to love me.

It is not your fault. You did not fail to prepare.

Jesus does love you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes. Jesus can see your soul, your real feelings.

It is not your fault. You did not fail to prepare.

Jesus does love you.

So Jesus knows that I would never worship Satan in my right mind. I would never have bowed to the yellow light/cross if I knew it was Satan in it. I assumed Jesus was in the light since I was praying. I would never even consider worshiping Satan it was truly an unintentional act that took place does God know that. Jesus won't keep me out Heaven for accidentally worshiping Satan in a dream in front of me and it wasn't true blasphemy of the Holy Spirit accidentally worshiping Satan thinking it was Jesus .

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums