• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Rapture began with the elderly, and now Paul has also been raptured

Discussion in 'General Theology' started by Gottservant, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Gottservant

Gottservant God loves your words, may men love them also Supporter

+402
    Messianic
    Hi there,

So for those of you that don't know what has been happening: rapture began with the elderly (in about 2016) of which i had a dream that my Grandmother who had gone to be with the Lord, was now alive, and now Paul and children with him (and I presume those waiting as children) have now been received into the great Witness - the One who unites witness with the Cloud of Witness.

What evidence do I have? There is the unction of the Holy Spirit; the change in our spirit; and your dreams (of which there have been a number, if you want to look it up - it's a bit awkward for me, as I am on my phone) The devil certainly has no clue and will need to be instructed, as to the part he is to play. Rather than object, to this of course, you could pray and test the spirit to see if it is true. The time is not yet fulfilled, leaders, men, women and their husbands all need a chance to be raptured: I am just telling you as early as I can, that you midday know the Spirit is Upon You.

Lord, we lift up our hearts to you, we want to receive your rapture - those of us that still have a cross to go to, not miss out of they endure to the end; those of us that still have doubts, find their confidence in those who know to the depth of their being that they have changed irrevocably; Lord, once it happened at death and was marvelous to our spirit, but now is happening consciously as we await your Word; Lord, we knew this was happening because of testimony and quiet confidence in it, to You (testimony to you); we just pray that we would have as many added to us as possible, even those that betray us and then realise their mistake. In Your Name Amen.

Let us be faithful, let us be true to our word - let us be united promise, that we will not shirk our duty, but that we will surrender as the Lord surrendered - that is with faith in the resurrection, even a changed resurrection (Lord, help them believe).

Maranatha! Lord come quickly!

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. mmksparbud

mmksparbud Well-Known Member

+5,812
    United States
    SDA
    Widowed
    US-Others
    No one has been raptured, and won't be until He returns. Paul was just now raptured? Where was he all this time? You may indeed been listening to a spirit---what assurance have you that it is the Holy Spirit?

Isa_8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

Ecc_9:5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.

This is what happens when Jesus returns:

2Pe_3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
    2Pe_3:12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

1Co 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
    1Co 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

This does not happen until Jesus returns. God does not go against His already stated word. What the Word says it is what will happen. If it goes against the word of God---it is not of God.

3. Phil W

Phil W Well-Known Member

+665
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Scripture says the dead in Christ will be raised first, at the return of Jesus with His flaming angels.
    (1 Thes 4:6)

4. Rachel20

Rachel20 Active Member

+285
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Hi! While I don't believe the rapture has occurred yet, you may be seeing the Lord keeping the church of Philadelpha ("brotherly love") from the hour of trial that's coming (Revelation 3:10). This is a verse usually quoted by pre-tribbers (of which I am one) as evidence for their timing, but the last generation that was truly kind and loving toward others is passing, and this may have been what was meant by the verse (still believe in pre-trib, but no longer see this verse as evidence). Since I don't believe in soul sleep, I do believe your Grandmother is with the Lord and alive and well!

Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. Revelation 3:10

The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come. Isaiah 57:1

5. Gottservant

Gottservant God loves your words, may men love them also Supporter

+402
    Messianic
    The Devil, has now been raptured.

6. BobRyan

BobRyan Junior Member

+4,248
    United States
    SDA
    Married
    Does your POV here pass "The so what test" for someone who is a Christian?

See this thread.

7. BobRyan

BobRyan Junior Member

+4,248
    United States
    SDA
    Married
    600 thousand people die each year in America from heart disease alone. Is it your claim that 1 Thess 4:13-18 is saying "people die" to be raptured?

FastStats

• Heart disease: 647,457
    • Cancer: 599,108
    • Accidents (unintentional injuries): 169,936
    • Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 160,201
    • Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 146,383
    • Alzheimer’s disease: 121,404
    • Diabetes: 83,564
    • Influenza and pneumonia: 55,672