Hismessenger

Nov 29, 2006
Augusta Ga
✟18,433.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
There are many who can't seem to accept the fact that those seen coming with Christ at his second coming are not the raptured church but rather the martyred saints/church who die during the tribulation and go to be with Christ for the millennium reign. The scripture is quite clear on who they are but for flights of fancy, many never accept this simple truth which is written for all to see. There can be no pre-trib rapture. This would negate the truth of the word. The word says, theses are those who were beheaded for their testimony and are given the right to reign with Christ for the 1000 years.

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and [I saw] the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received [his] mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Rev 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This [is] the first resurrection.

Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy [is] he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years

Does that sound like a rapture. The rapture will include the rest of the dead.They are not raptured but rather killed so how do you get a rapture before this event takes place. It isn't happening and is only a deceit of the devil. Many who believe this will fulfill the scripture on falling away when it doesn't happen. Read the time line and understand the truth. The first shall be last and the last shall be first. It all fits perfectly with scripture which is the truth of God.

hismessenger

Upvote 0

Hismessenger

Nov 29, 2006
Augusta Ga
✟18,433.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Just so there can be no doubt that the saints coming with Christ are not raptured saints but saints who have died long before the rapture occurs. Look at verse 20:4 of Revelations.

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them:
Jesus made it very clear who they that sat upon them are in Mat.19:28;

Mat 19:28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
Who is it that he was talking to. The disciples. He called twelve and this was his word to those who were with him at that time.

Many church goer's have mistakenly taken the word of men as gospel without searching it out for themselves. There are church members already with Christ even now who are the ones seen coming with him on the last day for the resurrection of the remaining church. The word is true and all men are liars when they go against the word for their own glory. No pre-trib rapture. False doctrine personified.

One last thing. The tribulation is not the wrath of God on the church but rather the testing of God on the church. This is another of the perversions which give people a false understanding. Once again Rev 20:4 states this clearly. The saints are beheaded for their testimony by Satan. They give their lives for Christ which is the culmination of their faith and leads to their reigning with Christ for the thousand years. This is confirmed in Deu. 8;

Deu 8:2 "And you shall remember that the LORD your God led you all the way these forty years in the wilderness, to humble you and test you, to know what was in your heart, whether you would keep His commandments or not.

God the same yesterday, today and forevermore

hismessenger

Last edited:
Upvote 0