Rank the Game Releases You're Most Anticipating

Quantum Paradise

Jul 14, 2013
✟349.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I find it really cool to see the lists that other gamers have for future releases and which games they're anticipating the most. Here's my list, at the moment I am a strict Nintendo gamer - Wii U / 3DS. From most anticipated to least,

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Batman: Arkham Origins
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Pokemon X and Y
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
Mario Party: Island Tour
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
Super Mario 3D World

Super Smash Brothers Wii U
Mario Kart 8
Yoshi's New Island

And most of all, in the distant future:

The Legend of Zelda Wii U

CounselorForChrist

Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
✟15,792.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
(long post lol)

Even though I've sort of backed down from gaming alot. The only game I am interested in is the new battlefield. I only haven't played the new ones because of the stupid season pass things you needed before EA decided to be a bit less evil. I also like whole skyscrapers can be destroyed among many other features. Only down side is I dislike the commander mode on a mobile device. I get its point but seems to make it more confusing to me.

I was a big COD fan but I got tired of the same game every year simply with a fresh coating of paint. This one looks the same again, except as always they changed a few things to make it look different even though its not to much different. I also was very disappointed they took away streaks for those that died alot. They streaks for bad players didn't really effect the game alot. It made bad players at least feel like they could have some fun.

BTW I am a good COD player so it wasn't often I had one of those deathstreaks. Now I am more focused on CS:GO and its new skins and weapon models it released that you randomly get. Some are super rare and you can sell any of your stuff for ALOT. The one skin I seen is selling for about $350. Granted the money counts as steam credit, but it's still money I have for later.

Ok now that I got sidetracked (lol) I do want to play another Crysis game. One game I am looking forward to but doubt will ever be worked on again is Star Wars Battlefront. I miss the series alot. Another game is the new Elder Scrolls online. I've been waiting for it but want it to be F2P (is that how its said?). MMO are usually boring to me. The only two I ever got into were Galaxies and Matrix. Both of which flopped of course.

Theres also a new C&C game based on generals I think. I want to play it, but again I hope they don't mess it up like they did the twilight one which ended horribly. GTA V looks great but since I hated GTA4 I am not sure if I will like GTA 5. The biggest draw is the fact is the map is massive like Vice and San Andreas was. X-Rebirth looks awesome to me, assuming its the one I seen the video for.

I think thats it for now LOL. I am also awaiting the new DLC and level raise on Borderlands 2 Sep 2nd. Looks amazing!

Upvote 0

Quantum Paradise

Jul 14, 2013
✟349.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
WildStar. Beta tested it. It was very cute.

I had actually seen a trailer of it a long time ago, not really knowing what it was. I'm an MMO fan and I'll admit the game looks way cool, I'll definitely keep it on my radar! Seems a lot of people were disappointed over not getting into the Beta lol, cool that you got an invite.

Upvote 0

Quantum Paradise

Jul 14, 2013
✟349.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
(long post lol)

Even though I've sort of backed down from gaming alot. The only game I am interested in is the new battlefield. I only haven't played the new ones because of the stupid season pass things you needed before EA decided to be a bit less evil. I also like whole skyscrapers can be destroyed among many other features. Only down side is I dislike the commander mode on a mobile device. I get its point but seems to make it more confusing to me.

I was a big COD fan but I got tired of the same game every year simply with a fresh coating of paint. This one looks the same again, except as always they changed a few things to make it look different even though its not to much different. I also was very disappointed they took away streaks for those that died alot. They streaks for bad players didn't really effect the game alot. It made bad players at least feel like they could have some fun.

BTW I am a good COD player so it wasn't often I had one of those deathstreaks. Now I am more focused on CS:GO and its new skins and weapon models it released that you randomly get. Some are super rare and you can sell any of your stuff for ALOT. The one skin I seen is selling for about $350. Granted the money counts as steam credit, but it's still money I have for later.

Ok now that I got sidetracked (lol) I do want to play another Crysis game. One game I am looking forward to but doubt will ever be worked on again is Star Wars Battlefront. I miss the series alot. Another game is the new Elder Scrolls online. I've been waiting for it but want it to be F2P (is that how its said?). MMO are usually boring to me. The only two I ever got into were Galaxies and Matrix. Both of which flopped of course.

Theres also a new C&C game based on generals I think. I want to play it, but again I hope they don't mess it up like they did the twilight one which ended horribly. GTA V looks great but since I hated GTA4 I am not sure if I will like GTA 5. The biggest draw is the fact is the map is massive like Vice and San Andreas was. X-Rebirth looks awesome to me, assuming its the one I seen the video for.

I think thats it for now LOL. I am also awaiting the new DLC and level raise on Borderlands 2 Sep 2nd. Looks amazing!

Aha! A shooter junkie lol. To be honest, I'm a big fan of CoD. Even though I know it's really a matter of fresh point on the same old wall, I still love it and go ham because it's new content. Works every time. Oh, and I can be pretty nasty hehe. Career best was a TDM on MW2, Wasteland. Went 39-1 and ended the match by dropping a nuke with 3 seconds left.

Upvote 0

CounselorForChrist

Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
✟15,792.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Oh I nearly forgot, Mirrors Edge 2 is one game I probably look forward to most. I just pray they haven't messed around to much with the mechanics.

Aha! A shooter junkie lol. To be honest, I'm a big fan of CoD. Even though I know it's really a matter of fresh point on the same old wall, I still love it and go ham because it's new content. Works every time. Oh, and I can be pretty nasty hehe. Career best was a TDM on MW2, Wasteland. Went 39-1 and ended the match by dropping a nuke with 3 seconds left.
I got a nuke twice, just in time for the game to end each time. :(

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums