• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

randy travis

Discussion in 'Secular Music' started by jesus died for ME!, May 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jesus died for ME!

jesus died for ME! Well-Known Member

+4
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Republican
    Does any one else like randy travis? I like his song three wooden crosses.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. MrsGnomeCrusher

MrsGnomeCrusher Veteran

+80
    Christian
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    I like that song, but honestly, Randy Travis irritates me. Don't mean to spoil your post. :) There's just something about his voice that I particularly don't care for.

3. Living4Him03

Living4Him03 Just wanna dance with you

+100
    Protestant
    I love his voice! I used to listen to him and George Strait a lot when I was little :) Still love them! I like Forever and Ever, Amen...that is a good song :)

4. MrsGnomeCrusher

MrsGnomeCrusher Veteran

+80
    Christian
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    Now I love George Strait.

I also like that guy, Josh Turner, who came out with the song, "Long, Black Train." He has a really deep voice like Travis, and I like his. Maybe I saw some of his acting and wasn't too impressed. :D *shrug*

5. jesus died for ME!

jesus died for ME! Well-Known Member

+4
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Republican
    Long black train is a really good song. I like that one alot. But i also like "pray for the fish" by randy travis

6. onecrazycowgirl

onecrazycowgirl Riding for Him

+64
    Christian
    US-Republican
    Man, I do like Randy Travis - he did a concert just a couple miles down the road, and my horseshoer got front and center tickets, and I got to go with them. It was totally awesome. :D

His song "Three Wooden Crosses" is great - and I do like Josh Turner, too.

7. SFBay

SFBay Revelation 21:4

+9
    Non-Denom
    I really like Randy Travis. He's a great singer, but more importantly, a great Christian. :)

I like Josh Turner too, I hope he has lots of success. :)

8. Tenorvoice

Tenorvoice Give me Liberty ...Or a pie in the face

+256
    Baptist
    In Relationship
    I realy like the Baritone quality voice that Randy has and he has done some beautiful songs in the past and I hope that he keeps on making them in the future.

I have no Idea who this Josh Turner is or the song that Ya'll keep talkin about. I have quit listening to mainstream country because of the content of the songs. So I may one day hear it who knows??

9. I'mHis

I'mHis Senior Member

+41
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Republican
    I love Randy Travis. I actually started liking him when I was young. I am so glad he is a Christian now! I have seen him a couple of times since the release of his Christian albums. Did you all know Three Wooden Crosses won the ACM for best song? I was so excited!!!! I like the song Pray for the Fish too. It is funny. lol

10. platinum_angel

platinum_angel New Member

+0
    Baptist
    test

11. Aimee03

Aimee03 Member

+7
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    I don't reallly care for his singing, but I do like the "three wooden crosses" song.

12. Reborn_in_Christ2003

Reborn_in_Christ2003 Senior Member

+52
    Nazarene
    Single
    US-Republican
    In my opinion Pray for the Fish, and 3 Wooden Crosses are his three best songs.

13. I'mHis

I'mHis Senior Member

+41
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Republican
    This is only 2 songs. lol I like Pray for the Fish too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.