Hollow Boy

Feb 4, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ
✟7,651.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
another overcast day in scottsdale today, probably gonna rain... things could be worse though.

it could be the middle of August at 110 degrees and I could be stuck in a car with four other guys for 2 and a half hours minus any type of air conditioning, headed to a football game in Tucson. *flashback*

but the smell of rain beats the smell of 5 guys baking in a jeep. so I'll take it for now.

Upvote 0

Marie

Senior Veteran
Apr 8, 2002
Arizona
Visit site
✟18,472.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hollow Boy said:
another overcast day in scottsdale today, probably gonna rain... things could be worse though.

it could be the middle of August at 110 degrees and I could be stuck in a car with four other guys for 2 and a half hours minus any type of air conditioning, headed to a football game in Tucson. *flashback*

but the smell of rain beats the smell of 5 guys baking in a jeep. so I'll take it for now.

Bleh, lol! :p

Lord, I want to thank you, for you made me feminine! :p:D

I'm really looking forward to the rain...hopefully that's tomorrow, although I should be spending a lot of time at the park, so I'm wondering how that will work out...:scratch: Oh well, I still hope it rains! :D

Upvote 0

Hollow Boy

Feb 4, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ
✟7,651.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
Marie said:
I still hope it rains! :D

call me selfish, but all I can think about is... if it rains this weekend, it's going to slow the delivery time of my pizzas for the super bowl because everyone drives like they're 82 years old when it rains here. which is about equivilent to half the speed of smell.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

scraparcs

aka Mayor McCheese
Mar 4, 2002
Massachusetts
✟91,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Hollow Boy said:
call me selfish, but all I can think about is... if it rains this weekend, it's going to slow the delivery time of my pizzas for the super bowl because everyone drives like they're 82 years old when it rains here. which is about equivilent to half the speed of smell.

Well of course, we've never driven in the rain before! :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

scraparcs

aka Mayor McCheese
Mar 4, 2002
Massachusetts
✟91,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Hollow Boy said:
MORE RAIN!?!? This weekend looks like it's going to be another one spent indoors. Anyone wanna come over and watch old college football games on ESPN Classic?? Cuz looks like that's all I'll be doing. ;)

*drool* Ooh, ESPN Classic! So, when are the games on? :D

Upvote 0