"Radical Grace" Church in Los Angeles area?

lifeseeker25

Mar 7, 2011
✟15,113.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
"Radical Grace" is redundant like saying "sweet honey" but it is probably the terminology most recognized to describe the preaching perspective of ministers like Joseph Prince and Judah Smith.

I live in the Central Los Angeles, CA and would like to find a Church in the general area that is committed to preaching that kind of message.

If you know of one please refer me.

Thank you and Shalom,
Marcus

If Not For Grace

Legend-but then so's Keith Richards
Feb 4, 2005
Curtis Loew's House w/Kid Rock & Hank III
Visit site
✟46,998.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I don't know how it is since Pastor EuGene Scott passed away, but his wife Melissa
is still carrying on his work At (Faith Center) the University Catherderal in down town LA, They have a website & publishing company google Dr. EuGene Scott or Pastor Melissa Scott.

The Center is located in the middle of downtown LA, If you have ever seen the
big red "Jesus Saves" sign that's it. Passes are required & children under 12 are not allowed in the Audlt Service, but are provided with field trips to local museums etc in the metro area while you attend.

Dr. Scott's collection "The Room of the Book" is one of the most extensive that is held in private hands. Try em if you are looking for something different.

The teaching is college level and not for the faint of heart. Communion is emphasised.

Upvote 0

Junior22

Mar 16, 2012
✟15,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"Radical Grace" is redundant like saying "sweet honey" but it is probably the terminology most recognized to describe the preaching perspective of ministers like Joseph Prince and Judah Smith.

I live in the Central Los Angeles, CA and would like to find a Church in the general area that is committed to preaching that kind of message.

Thank you and Shalom,
Marcus

Hi, i'm from Pastor Prince Ministries in Singapore and am greatly blessed by his teachings. From what i know is that Pastor Prince is of great praise of Pastor Joel Osteen of Lakewood Church as well as Pastor Brian Huston of Hillsongs Church (Australia, Europe & USA), and have been working closely with them too. Maybe you can check out their branches in the States.
Alternatively, i have recently found a website consisting daily devotions from Pastor Prince. The website also provide details of Grace conferences around the world. You can also find recommended Grace teaching books, DVD sermons and worship albums on the site. The site is : practicegrace .net
Hope this info is of help to you. God Blessed :amen:

Upvote 0
Oct 21, 2017
Los Angeles
✟840.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Thank you and Shalom,
Marcus
You can try a comprehensive book on GRACE: https://www.amazon.com/Jesus-Revolu...d=1470142527&sr=8-2&keywords=jesus+revolution

Upvote 0