✟437,065.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Oregon woman accused of telling Mexican food cart operator 'go back to Mexico'

An Oregon woman was arrested Sunday and charged with using racist language after harassing a Mexican food truck operator and telling her to “go back to Mexico,” according to the district attorney’s office.

Eesh...she spits on the chicken, threatens the poor food cart owner with a wooden stake. Surely there's a good reason for this....

McDonald, who is black, told officers she thought the food cart operators were racist because “they served white people faster than they served her,” per court documents.

Ahhh...the perception of white privilege drove her to commit a hate crime. I wonder why she thought fighting "racism" with racism was acceptable.

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I wonder why she thought fighting "racism" with racism was acceptable.

I think it's more like nationalism being used to retaliate for perceived favoritism.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,065.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I think it's more like nationalism being used to retaliate for perceived favoritism.

"Court documents say McDonald returned the next day and again used racial hate speech toward the operator and another employee. She allegedly grabbed a wooden stake and made stabbing motions toward the employee, according to court documents."

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟367,041.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Upvote 0