Kansas City
✟69,269.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If one day my prayers are gonna help me go out of body to meet God.I am going to ask him"because you are all knowing what is the perfect way to wake up other people out of body with your help to come and meet you?"What do you think he would say?:cool:

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Broken Fence

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
If one day my prayers are gonna help me go out of body to meet God.I am going to ask him"because you are all knowing what is the perfect way to wake up other people out of body with your help to come and meet you?"What do you think he would say?:cool:

I don't really get what you are saying...can you clarify? Thanks.

Yah bless!

• Agree
Reactions: Broken Fence
Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
TX to New Heaven, New Earth, New Jerusalem
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Faith come by hearing, hearing the Word of God. God choose through the foolishness of preaching to save the lost. Go you therefore and preach the gospel. The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Reactions: Tone
Upvote 0

Gold fish

Jul 13, 2018
Kansas City
✟69,269.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

I don't really get what you are saying...can you clarify? Thanks.

Yah bless!

What I am saying is if I can one day.Go to heaven out of body through prayer.I can ask God the perfect way to get other people out of body and in front of God.Because he is all knowing.So there for he would know the best solution to my question.

Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
What I am saying is if I can one day.Go to heaven out of body through prayer.I can ask God the perfect way to get other people out of body and in front of God.Because he is all knowing.So there for he would know the best solution to my question.

I pray this all the time:

Abba Yah Breathe through this Body and raise us up into the heavenly places with Messiah. Amen

Ephesians 2:6
"6And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with Him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,"

Ephesians 2:12-14
"12remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, alienated from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world. 13But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near through the blood of Christ. 14For He Himself is our peace, who has made the two one and has torn down the dividing wall of hostility."

This is being studied Live right now!:

Upvote 0