Quick! Here comes the boss!

Laureate

whatisthebaytreeknown4? What's debate reknown for?
Jan 18, 2012
The big island of hawaii 19.5 in the ring of fire
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
In the world, an unexpected visit from our Old Man (father), is considered a treat, when His timimg is Divine, and received by one who looks forward to such rare visitations;

But an unexpected vist from the Boss, Lord, Owner, Manager, etc., is not usually something one happily looks forward to in the world, unless of course, the Boss also happens to be your Old Man.

As peculiar as it may sound, the only thing more precious to our heavenly Father than a Child, who has never departed from the family trade,

Is a Child, who once set out to make a Way of their own, and has now returned hoping for a chance to work their way up from the bottom ranks of the family trade.

Thoughts, anyone!

sahjimira

God of miracles.. He saved ME!
Jul 29, 2015
Florida
✟18,595.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Good God YES! I love the Father but sometimes I ddon't always listen and it never works out well...I sincerely repent and I know He forgives.me but I struggle with guilt. But praise God He is a loving Father and manages to comfort me and once again I know we're OK. A lesson learned

Reactions: Laureate
Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Amen!
With the sincerity of our repentance heaven eases the guilt as we receive the forgiveness, yet it boils down to us also forgiving our selves, which is difficult sometimes;

But that is when we have to hear our Father say, I have forgiven you for tresspassing against me, who are you to begrudge the one whom I forgive.

Acknowledging our transgressions is only painful because we actually love Him, and He knows this, yet we have to allow Him to comfort us, or else the pain could inadvertently promote us to attempt to justify our self just to find relief from the discomfort.

Upvote 0

Elihoenai

Who has ceased to eat Manna?
Apr 9, 2015
London, England
✟49,200.00
Faith
The Mystery of the Cross

Deuteronomy 21:22-23 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

22 `And when there is in a man a sin -- a cause of death, and he hath been put to death, and thou hast hanged him on a tree,

23 his corpse doth not remain on the tree, for thou dost certainly bury him in that day -- for a thing lightly esteemed of God [is] the hanged one -- and thou dost not defile thy ground which Jehovah thy God is giving to thee -- an inheritance.

Romans 5:8 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

8 and God doth commend His own love to us, that, in our being still sinners, Christ did die for us;

Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
The Mystery of the Cross

Deuteronomy 21:22-23 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

22 `And when there is in a man a sin -- a cause of death, and he hath been put to death, and thou hast hanged him on a tree,

23 his corpse doth not remain on the tree, for thou dost certainly bury him in that day -- for a thing lightly esteemed of God [is] the hanged one -- and thou dost not defile thy ground which Jehovah thy God is giving to thee -- an inheritance.

Romans 5:8 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

8 and God doth commend His own love to us, that, in our being still sinners, Christ did die for us;

"Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one who hangs on a tree:" [Galatians 3:13]

[It says here the Curse of the Law, not the Blessings of the Law]

"If you will listen unto the voice of Ea'huah your Elohey, to keep his commandments and his statutes which are written in this book of the law, and if you turn unto Ea'huah your Elohey with all your heart, and with all your soul.

For this commandment which I command you this day, it is not hidden from you, neither is it far off.

But the word is very close unto you, in your mouth, and in your heart, that you might do it.

[Thus the so called New Covenant was always available to those who were able to take hold of it]

See, I have set before you this day life and good, and death and evil;

In that I command you this day to love Ea'huah your Elohey, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that you might live and multiply: and Ea'huah your Elohey shall bless you in the land where ever you may go to possess it.

But if your heart turn away, so that you will not hear, but will be drawn away, and worship another Elohym, and serve them;

I denounce unto you this day, that you shall surely perish, and that you shall not prolong your days upon the land, where ever you pass over Jordan to go to possess it.

I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, Blessing and Cursing: therefore choose life, that both you and your seed may live:

That you might love Ea'huah your Elohey, and that you might obey his voice, and that you might cleave unto him:

For he is your life, and the length of your days: that you might dwell in the land which Ea'huah sware unto your fathers, to Avraham, to Isaac, and to Y'acob, to give them." [Deuteronomy 30:10-11, & 14-20]

"And Moshé and the priests the Levites spoke unto all Israel, saying, Take heed, and listen, O Israel; this day you are become the people of Ea'huah your Elohey.

You will therefore obey the voice of Ea'huah your Elohey, and do his commandments and his statutes, which I command you this day.

Cursed be he that confirms not all the words of this law to do them. And all the people shall say, Amen." [Deuteronomy 27:9-10, & 26]

And it shall come to pass, if you will listen diligently unto the voice of Ea'huah your Elohey, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command you this day, that Ea'huah your Elohey will set you on high above all nations of the earth:

And all these blessings shall come on you, and overtake you, if you will listen unto the voice of Ea'huah your Elohey." [ & 28:1-2]

"Ea'huah shall establish you an holy people unto himself, as he has sworn unto you, if you will keep the commandments of Ea'huah your Elohey, and walk in his ways.

But you must not go aside from any of the words which I command you this day, to the right hand, or to the left, to go after another Elohym to serve them.

Yet it shall come to pass, if you will not listen unto the voice of Ea'huah your Elohey, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command you this day; that all these curses shall come upon you, and overtake you:

Moreover all these curses shall come upon you, and shall pursue you, and overtake you, till you be destroyed; because you would not listen unto the voice of Ea'huah yoyr Elohey, to keep his commandments and his statutes which he commanded you:" [Deuteronomy 28:9, 14-15, & 45]

"...for Ea'huah your Elohey turned the curse into a blessing unto you, because Ea'huah your Elohey loved you." [Deuteronomy 23:5]

Elohym is not only able, but is also known to turn cursings into blessings, and the Grace which Paul preaches only counters the Curses of the law, not the Blessings of the Law;

One must listen to the Voice of Elohym in order to keep the Law, and His Grace covers our falling short of it, it does not relieve us of our responsibility to Love Ea'huah Elohym with all of our substance;

Ea'huah Elohym has told us time, and again, If you Love me, you will Keep my commandments.

"These are the words of the covenant, which Ea'huah commanded Moshé to make with the children of Israel in the land of Moab, beside the covenant which he made with them in Horeb." [Deuteronomy 29:1]

This Covenant of Blessings & Cursings is affected by the Grace of the (New) Covenant, both then and now, the only thing that hinders us both then and now is our disbelief, and pride;

Elohym says, they relied on their own imagination to interpret the Law, instead of His Voice;

When the Law was written in their heart they did not believe it was from on high, and therefore treated it as if it was there own notions, therefore as promised, Elohym handed them over to their own imaginations;

Meaning they handle the word as if it were there own, and not from on high, the same is still occuring today among those who handle the word, leaning upon their own understanding, or that of another, instead of the Grace of the Spirit to guide us.

Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
When Y'shua says, "...the time shall come as it is now...' in the following verse, he is saying, that the time shall come again, as it was then.

Honestly, I am telling you the truth, Whosoever hears my word, and believes on the One who sent me, has everlasting life, and shall not enter into a Krisis (Greek, crisis, condemnation); but is passed from death unto life.

Honestly, I am telling you the truth, The hour is coming, as it is now, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of Elohym: and those who hear shall live.

Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which every one who is in the graves shall hear his voice,

And shall come forth; those who have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and those who have done evil, unto the resurrection of a Krisis (condemnation)." [John 5:24-25, & 28-29]

According to Y'shua, the people in his generation were beings who (unawaringly) had resurrected from their graves to be judged before the Great & Dreadfull day of Ea'huah;

We are talking about people like, Avraham and all of the the patriarchs, and prophets;

In fact, when we read Matthew 12, how the Ninevites, and the queen of Sheba will resurrect with Yeshua's generation and condemn it, we can presume every generation had resurrected in Yeshua's day, and will resurrect again to receive judgement, in the second visitation;

"....Y'shua sent forth his disciples...... to the lost sheep of the house of Israel....saying, go, preach, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words....It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city." [Matthew 10:5-15]

Because John did not turn the hearts of the (resurrected) patriarchs unto their children, and the hearts of the (ressurected) children unto their forefathers, the earth was smote with a curse.

For no one seems to be aware that John was Avraham, and that Y'shua was Seth, or that Peter is A'nowsh, who today is a שמעון [ShMaghWN] 'Samoan' Rock ['Bar Jona' is a surname/last name] today we say 'Johnson;

You wouldn't happen to know any one with that name would you? Try Google 'The Samoan Rock Johson', if I'm not mistaken he is closely related to a Saint Andrew, but you may know him as San Andreas;

Upvote 0

Elihoenai

Apr 9, 2015
London, England
✟49,200.00
Faith
Those that have ears to hear let them hear.

Genesis 13:1-2 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

13 And Abram goeth up from Egypt (he and his wife, and all that he hath, and Lot with him) towards the south;

2 and Abram [is] exceedingly wealthy in cattle, in silver, and in gold.

Deuteronomy 2:7 King James Version (KJV)

7 For the Lord thy God hath blessed thee in all the works of thy hand: he knoweth thy walking through this great wilderness: these forty years the Lord thy God hath been with thee; thou hast lacked nothing.

Matthew 13:12-13 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

12 for whoever hath, it shall be given to him, and he shall have overabundance, and whoever hath not, even that which he hath shall be taken from him.

13 `Because of this, in similes do I speak to them, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor understand,

Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Those that have ears to hear let them hear.

Genesis 13:1-2 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

13 And Abram goeth up from Egypt (he and his wife, and all that he hath, and Lot with him) towards the south;

2 and Abram [is] exceedingly wealthy in cattle, in silver, and in gold.

Deuteronomy 2:7 King James Version (KJV)

7 For the Lord thy God hath blessed thee in all the works of thy hand: he knoweth thy walking through this great wilderness: these forty years the Lord thy God hath been with thee; thou hast lacked nothing.

Matthew 13:12-13 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

12 for whoever hath, it shall be given to him, and he shall have overabundance, and whoever hath not, even that which he hath shall be taken from him.

13 `Because of this, in similes do I speak to them, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor understand,

Like a pair of glasses, both the Word and Spirit of Elohym increases the vision of a true disciple, that they may perceive what is otherwise going unseen.

Like a hearing aid, both the Word, and Spirit of Elohym increases the auditory's ability of a true disciple to hear what otherwise is going unheard.

Upvote 0

Laureate

Jan 18, 2012
✟58,771.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
The deaf, and blind can not keep watch, and many do not know how to recognize one who's eyes and ears have been opened;

But those who do have their eyes, and ears opened can only see, and hear according to the daily increase of their awareness, for the truth is accumulative;

Therefore true believers are subject to acclimatize according to their new found awareness when it reveals to them an inconsistency, and that is how they/we continue to grow there by;

When the word is properly expounded according to scripture, and one in the audience (to include the spokesman) does not seek to acclimatize according to the clarity of the revelation, to show, and exhibit their Love for Truth (without doubt, in order to overcome the world),

Then they are (according to scripture) handed over to a delusion, and made to believe in the lie which they were (able, or) willing to (rather) believe in;

As you can immagine, there are many delusional realiteis running around out there, both pro, and con, meaning, just because one does not intend to miss lead another, doesn't mean they won't, nor does it mean they are righteous, or that they are in full compliance with heaven;

So, how does one discern between those who are Awake, and those who yet Sleep, between the Sober and the Drunken, between the Blind, and the Seeing, the Deaf, and the Hearing, the Faithful, and the (yet) Ye of little faith, the (precious) Babes, and the Righteous?

A tree is known by the fruit it bears, yet just as many (including John the baptist) did not know that they were supposed to recognize Y'shua because of the fruit he bore;

Thus it was as if their eyes were closed, and felt the need to ask, as if a yes or no response was going to suffice them, when it is not one of the gauges that we have been given to establish the truth;

The more we continue faithfully (with compliance, and acclimatization where it reasonably pertains) in the Word of Elohym, then the more our eyes, and ears are opened, so that we can recognize a tree, let alone the truth;

That is why I liken the written Word of Elohym unto a combination lock, for one must understand these two verses over here..., before they can properly understand that verse over there....

With each new revelation that one receives, the entire book becomes (as if it were) a new book, where one can perceive things that were not readily available in (as if it were) the old book;

But this awesome journey does not even exist, unless the reader accepts, and impliments the things that they are able to comprehend.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Elihoenai

Apr 9, 2015
London, England
✟49,200.00
Faith
John 10:1-5 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

10 `Verily, verily, I say to you, He who is not entering through the door to the fold of the sheep, but is going up from another side, that one is a thief and a robber;

2 and he who is entering through the door is shepherd of the sheep;

3 to this one the doorkeeper doth open, and the sheep hear his voice, and his own sheep he doth call by name, and doth lead them forth;

4 and when his own sheep he may put forth, before them he goeth on, and the sheep follow him, because they have known his voice;

5 and a stranger they will not follow, but will flee from him, because they have not known the voice of strangers.'

John 7:14-17 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

14 And it being now the middle of the feast, Jesus went up to the temple, and he was teaching,

15 and the Jews were wondering, saying, `How hath this one known letters -- not having learned?'

16 Jesus answered them and said, `My teaching is not mine, but His who sent me;

17 if any one may will to do His will, he shall know concerning the teaching, whether it is of God, or -- I do speak from myself.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums