Questions, thoughts, advice, answers, tips, information, etc.

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟352,946.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Did I miss anything? A catch all for those things that don't deserve a thread, lol. A lot I am need of a place to ask a question or give a tip, etc. So I will move my last post where I intruded anothers thread to ask a question. I hope this thread will be of use to you also.

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟352,946.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Why is it being suggested by health authorities not to eat chicken or eat it seldom? I do not know the answer but would like to know. The only thing I can think of is that there is antibiotics in chickens. It seems to me though that this came about apart from the antibiotic thing.

Upvote 0

Bob Crowley

Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2015
Logan City
✟757,156.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Why is it being suggested by health authorities not to eat chicken or eat it seldom? I do not know the answer but would like to know. The only thing I can think of is that there is antibiotics in chickens. It seems to me though that this came about apart from the antibiotic thing.

The follownig link gives both the pros and cons of eating chicken. Basically it's a case of not eating too much chicken.

Family, Parenting, Pet and Lifestyle Tips That Bring Us Closer Together | LittleThings.com

I also think that for ethical reasons, people should only buy free range chicken and eggs. I think the caged hen system stinks and is highly immoral. I think it should be outlawed - full stop.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟352,946.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Yes, I have seen how bad it is for the Chickens on chicken farms. They closed one down here some time ago.
But there is so much animal abuse, where do you start?
I sure goofed on this topic, once it got buried it was buried forever, lol.
Happy year!
I haven't followed the link yet but thank you:)

Upvote 0