✟7,746.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
the videos?

https://legaltemplates.net/form/how-to-sell-soul-to-devil-bill-sale/

the bible version

Can You Really Sell Your Soul and Is There a Way Out?

i am asking this because people keep telling me this or showing me things that dont make me sense with out explain them self and they work as priest or work on churches and this worldwide?

Brandon T Jackson Exposes Illuminati NWO "WAKE UP YOUNG PEOPLE, DON'T HAVE A LOT OF TIME"

1.who owns the heavens and hell?

2.who gets the rights to choose were you go when you die?

3.can we see demons?

4.can we talk to demons

5.can demon have a physical body?

6.can demon have power on you to pick were your soul goes when you die if you dont like them or dont want too?

7.are dares or deals with demon are real or more a lie and how?

8.can christian who trust god and does not like rituals or anything dark arts can this be active on him if he or she meet them force to take the dare for job or cure sick person?

9.is bad to study them how they work and not trusting them?

10.can you take the deal or dare with out getting effect if you trust god and are christian?

11.are demons owners of hell?

12.can they keep any one if they got your name on blood or DNA sample of you or hand writing?

13. can it be safe job to work a musician with this bad organization around and with contracts?

patricia1990

Apr 1, 2014
✟7,746.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If you are saved, nothing can harm you from Satan, or from man for that matter. The Bible tells us that perfect love casts out fear. So these things do not matter once you are saved.
what if your new christian or people who are turning to christian

Upvote 0

YesMe

Aug 18, 2016
Earth
✟29,560.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
1 Corinthians 10:13: "There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it."

We understand that the evil one's "powers" are limited by God, in fact, Satan has no power, he is allowed to tempt people because our choice was darkness instead of light.From my very own experience, I know that if you go into darkness, darkness comes into you, so, in this way, the evil one has more and more control over your life, but light is still there, it's always there through Jesus!

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
As the Bible tells us, over and over again, many have the devil as their father.

Should be no surprise by now -- it's a wide road to hell.

Best to stick close to the Word of God.
Best prayer -- please have mercy on me a sinner.
Pray for the gift of Repentance.
Ask for a new heart, one that seeks God.
M-Bob

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟812,249.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
what if your new christian or people who are turning to christian
Stay away from anyone who tries to tell you it is okay to do anything with dark spirits.

If you are a Christian, Satan will try to lure you away. He does not have to get you to believe in him, all he has to do is get you to believe in yourself to separate you from God.

Upvote 0