United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hey ladies.

I'm trying to be a better husband by asking better questions.

What are the questions that you would love for your husband or significant other to ask you?

Thanks in advance.

Don't worry so much about what questions to ask. Too often such questions themselves add to stress/tension because too often she will feel put on the spot to come up with an answer. Most especially when she very much doesn't want to HAVE to ask, and if she does, then your doing it becomes a kind of obligation or duty rather than something you do out of love. (I hope that makes sense.)

But there are some questions I do appreciate.
--What do you need from the store?
--Would it be helpful for you if I. . .?
--Would you like to go to the. . .?
--What do you want for your birthday, Christmas? I want to get you something you really want or need and wouldn't otherwise buy for yourself.

Otherwise just show her that you enjoy her company, that she is important to you, that you love her, that you appreciate her, that you value her opinion, are impressed with her accomplishments, etc. Talk with her, allow her to disagree now and then without getting defensive, and work for compromises rather than somebody wins and somebody loses in the argument or decision. And be physically affectionate without expectations that it will lead to sex.

A man who does that may be under suspicion initially. What are you covering up? But if you make it a practice even if she doesn't immediately respond, it is a rare woman who doesn't respond n amazing ways and is able to love you as you have never been loved. She will admire and adore you and complete you.

Upvote 0