Questions for Synergists

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

crimsonleaf

Let me ask this, if a man chooses a woman, does the woman not freely choose to reciprocate that choice? What if she does not choose the man? There is no union.

So if God chose you, you still need to reciprocate and choose Him, or else you go your own way and choose another.
First Elman answers a point I made to Janx, now you answer a question I asked of Elman.

I do freely choose God once He has chosen me. I'm glad you finally concede the order in which these things happen.

Upvote 0

elman

elman
Dec 19, 2003
Texas
✟39,197.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
What a jumbled up mess of an answer to a point made to someone else.

I've indulged you to a point Elman, but to discover that you don't believe that following or believing in Christ is necessary to be a Christian I'm afraid you have nothing to say which could even make sense to me.
You need to define believing in Christ. Is this the same belief that Peter discussed in Acts 10:34---doing the right thing? By the way I do believe following the teachings of Christ is necessary and have said that many times. I have no clue where you picked up that I do not.

Upvote 0

Arcoe

Do This And Live!
Sep 29, 2012
Texas
✟2,356.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
First Elman answers a point I made to Janx, now you answer a question I asked of Elman.

I do freely choose God once He has chosen me. I'm glad you finally concede the order in which these things happen.

However, you act as if man can't choose of himself to reciprocate God's choice.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.