Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I had questions to God and asked him, if he will judge us, them/me...?

Then I was reminded that we who are his, that "I already knew"...?, I was told, that "were as unworthy as unworthy gets, each one equally in God's eyes, and the only way out of that, is Jesus Christ... Those who are his are made as "worthy as worthy" can can get, each one equally in God's eyes, just by association with him (Christ)...

He said "I know, it's difficult to understand..." Then, I said, "Yes, it is Lord... but, I'll take it, I'm tired of feeling as unworthy as unworthy can be, and if you say it's the opposite, then it would be a lack of faith to not believe it and walk in it right...?

I just don't don't want to commit a whole new set of sins on the other side of that paradigm shift... Help me not to do that Lord, if I can think myself worthy somehow...

God Bless!

Soyeong

Mar 10, 2015
Hudson
✟284,422.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single

Then I was reminded that we who are his, that "I already knew"...?, I was told, that "were as unworthy as unworthy gets, each one equally in God's eyes, and the only way out of that, is Jesus Christ... Those who are his are made as "worthy as worthy" can can get, each one equally in God's eyes, just by association with him (Christ)...

He said "I know, it's difficult to understand..." Then, I said, "Yes, it is Lord... but, I'll take it, I'm tired of feeling as unworthy as unworthy can be, and if you say it's the opposite, then it would be a lack of faith to not believe it and walk in it right...?

I just don't don't want to commit a whole new set of sins on the other side of that paradigm shift... Help me not to do that Lord, if I can think myself worthy somehow...

God Bless!

If God did not consider you worthy of His love then He would not have sent His Son to die for you, but rather we all have the value of the blood of Christ.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

God Bless!

This is an awesome revelation and testimony.

In agreement, yes, none of us are naturally born "worthy".
In agreement, yes, Trusting, Believing, puts one in the direction, to becoming "worthy".

Once a man has decided, to 'submit' to the Lord...
It IS the Lord, who, with His Power, changes you.
His Power, makes you "worthy", keeps you "worthy".

There are NO "sets of SINS", you can commit, to once again become "unworthy".
That is you "listening" to your carnal mind.

Your "carnal mind" is your number one "enemy".
Just as your "canal mind" is an enmity against God.

Rom 8 [7] ... the carnal mind is enmity against God:

It is your "carnal mind" that is saying, ohh, ohh, you did this wrong, you did that wrong, you, you, you, messed up, you are not "worthy", the Lord is taking notes, and you are not perfect, and you better watch out, the Lord is going to reject you. Worry, worry, heed what I (your mind) is saying to you. Struggle, struggle, ha, ha, let me (your mind), cast doubt, listen to me (your mind), doubt and wonder, worry, worry, worry, 'IF' you are good enough. Nope, I (your mind), say you are not.

Take a page out of Gods playbook. He doesn't listen to your canal mind, nor should you, concerning spiritual matters.

God sought the truth in your Heart, when your truth in your Heart submitted unto Him.

God answered you to your Heart, to forgive you of ALL SIN.
God answered you to your Heart, to change you, MAKE YOU worthy, KEEP YOU worthy, BE forever with you.

God is NOT, in your carnal mind. Thus stop listening to your carnal mind, trying to UNDERMINE, His Greatness within you.

SIN, SIN, SIN, ~ it's all around us, right? Right.

It's IN A MAN, who has the Spirit of God in them, right? WRONG.

But, but, but ~ thoughts come to me (carnal mind)
But, but, but ~ I (carnally minded) did something sinful

But, but, but ~ WHOSE accounting are you in agreement with?

Yours, the Worlds, OR Gods?

Yours, keeps telling you, you are still, maybe, sometimes, "unworthy".
The World, is eager to tell you, you are still, "unworthy".

But, but, but ~ What has God told you?
You ARE forgiven of ALL sin. You ARE worthy. He IS FOREVER with you.

IS this a "sin pass", that you get to do whatever you want? sin, sin, sin?

No. It is "forgiveness" and "keeping" you forever, FREE from all sin.

It is your living with Gods Power and His Patience. A time period if you will, for you to trust the thoughts in your heart, and gradually, your "carnal mind", will become subject to the thoughts in your heart. And when your "carnal mind" tries to convince you, you are not worthy, YOU supersede your own mind, with the Truth of God.

It is basically, you, who now has the Power of God in you, telling your own carnal mind, back off, it is wrong, you are worthy, you are forgiven of all sins, you are in standing WITH God, and nothing can separate you FROM God.

When your hearts thoughts have conquered your minds thoughts, you will have then successfully mastered having a mind like Christ.

All these things, your carnal mind is convincing you, that you continue to commit sin, is a lie.

The Lord is in you forever. He does not, can not, dwell in sin.

When He says ALL of your sins are covered, are forgiven, and you sin no more.
Trust Him, Believe Him.
When He says WHY you Can NEVER again commit sin.
Trust Him, Believe Him.

1 John 3
[9] Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

IF you ARE, born of God, Gods accounting is; you can not sin, BECAUSE, His Seed is in you forever.
God can not dwell in sin, regardless of what your Carnal mind (which IS against God) and the world (which IS against God) tries to convince you.

Trust God, of how HE accounts you; forgiven, and incapable of ever again sinning.

And just a side note;
IF, you are dwelling on carnal thoughts, saying over and over, you have this sin, and that sin....
WHAT are you dwelling on? Sin.
WHAT are you NOT dwelling on? God

And which do you think God wants you to dwell on?
He forgives ALL of your sin, and thinks NO MORE about it.
Do you think He wants you to become like Him? I say yes.

God Bless,
SBC

• Winner
Upvote 0

kjw47

Oct 9, 2017
upstate NY
✟11,606.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced

God Bless!

The wisest path one can take = learning and applying all that Jesus taught--It is Gods will( Matt 7:21)---Like this ultra important truth all worthy ones live by----Man does not live by bread alone, but by EVERY utterance from God= OT-NT, over and over, year after year and one learns new points each time.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
This is an awesome revelation and testimony.

In agreement, yes, none of us are naturally born "worthy".
In agreement, yes, Trusting, Believing, puts one in the direction, to becoming "worthy".

Once a man has decided, to 'submit' to the Lord...
It IS the Lord, who, with His Power, changes you.
His Power, makes you "worthy", keeps you "worthy".

There are NO "sets of SINS", you can commit, to once again become "unworthy".
That is you "listening" to your carnal mind.

Your "carnal mind" is your number one "enemy".
Just as your "canal mind" is an enmity against God.

Rom 8 [7] ... the carnal mind is enmity against God:

It is your "carnal mind" that is saying, ohh, ohh, you did this wrong, you did that wrong, you, you, you, messed up, you are not "worthy", the Lord is taking notes, and you are not perfect, and you better watch out, the Lord is going to reject you. Worry, worry, heed what I (your mind) is saying to you. Struggle, struggle, ha, ha, let me (your mind), cast doubt, listen to me (your mind), doubt and wonder, worry, worry, worry, 'IF' you are good enough. Nope, I (your mind), say you are not.

Take a page out of Gods playbook. He doesn't listen to your canal mind, nor should you, concerning spiritual matters.

God sought the truth in your Heart, when your truth in your Heart submitted unto Him.

God answered you to your Heart, to forgive you of ALL SIN.
God answered you to your Heart, to change you, MAKE YOU worthy, KEEP YOU worthy, BE forever with you.

God is NOT, in your carnal mind. Thus stop listening to your carnal mind, trying to UNDERMINE, His Greatness within you.

SIN, SIN, SIN, ~ it's all around us, right? Right.

It's IN A MAN, who has the Spirit of God in them, right? WRONG.

But, but, but ~ thoughts come to me (carnal mind)
But, but, but ~ I (carnally minded) did something sinful

But, but, but ~ WHOSE accounting are you in agreement with?

Yours, the Worlds, OR Gods?

Yours, keeps telling you, you are still, maybe, sometimes, "unworthy".
The World, is eager to tell you, you are still, "unworthy".

But, but, but ~ What has God told you?
You ARE forgiven of ALL sin. You ARE worthy. He IS FOREVER with you.

IS this a "sin pass", that you get to do whatever you want? sin, sin, sin?

No. It is "forgiveness" and "keeping" you forever, FREE from all sin.

It is your living with Gods Power and His Patience. A time period if you will, for you to trust the thoughts in your heart, and gradually, your "carnal mind", will become subject to the thoughts in your heart. And when your "carnal mind" tries to convince you, you are not worthy, YOU supersede your own mind, with the Truth of God.

It is basically, you, who now has the Power of God in you, telling your own carnal mind, back off, it is wrong, you are worthy, you are forgiven of all sins, you are in standing WITH God, and nothing can separate you FROM God.

When your hearts thoughts have conquered your minds thoughts, you will have then successfully mastered having a mind like Christ.

All these things, your carnal mind is convincing you, that you continue to commit sin, is a lie.

The Lord is in you forever. He does not, can not, dwell in sin.

Trust Him, Believe Him.
When He says WHY you Can NEVER again commit sin.
Trust Him, Believe Him.

1 John 3
[9] Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

IF you ARE, born of God, Gods accounting is; you can not sin, BECAUSE, His Seed is in you forever.
God can not dwell in sin, regardless of what your Carnal mind (which IS against God) and the world (which IS against God) tries to convince you.

Trust God, of how HE accounts you; forgiven, and incapable of ever again sinning.

And just a side note;
IF, you are dwelling on carnal thoughts, saying over and over, you have this sin, and that sin....
WHAT are you dwelling on? Sin.
WHAT are you NOT dwelling on? God

And which do you think God wants you to dwell on?
He forgives ALL of your sin, and thinks NO MORE about it.
Do you think He wants you to become like Him? I say yes.

God Bless,
SBC
I'm just gonna fill my mind and life and be occupied in and with good things at this point, hoping the sin issue will take care of itself...

Awesome post! Thank You for it...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
The wisest path one can take = learning and applying all that Jesus taught--It is Gods will( Matt 7:21)---Like this ultra important truth all worthy ones live by----Man does not live by bread alone, but by EVERY utterance from God= OT-NT, over and over, year after year and one learns new points each time.
The will of God does not have to or seem so constraining though, there are many things we could be doing in God's will after all... And these I think, are life...

Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I'm just gonna fill my mind and life and be occupied in and with good things at this point, hoping the sin issue will take care of itself...

Awesome post! Thank You for it...

God Bless!

Good deal brother! Awesome! Thank God, to Him be the Glory. :)

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0

1stcenturylady

Spirit-filled follower of Christ
Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican

Hi SCB,

I'm a little confused to your exact message:

When you said the above "When He says ALL of your sins are covered, are forgiven, and you sin no more," are you saying you don't commit willful sins anymore, or that the willful sins you commit are not imputed to you?

Upvote 0

kjw47

Oct 9, 2017
upstate NY
✟11,606.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
The will of God does not have to or seem so constraining though, there are many things we could be doing in God's will after all... And these I think, are life...

Jesus taught us Gods will--Luke 10-- Acts 20:20-- the work Jesus started and taught his followers to do as well--Preach the good news of Gods coming kingdom( and King) and it does stop until the end. Matt 24:14= Gods will-Matt 7:21

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Hi SCB,

I'm a little confused to your exact message:

When you said the above "When He says ALL of your sins are covered, are forgiven, and you sin no more," are you saying you don't commit willful sins anymore, or that the willful sins you commit are not imputed to you?

What I am saying exactly is; all of my sins are forgiven, I sin no more. My body was washed, sanctified, and is Justified. The Lord dwells in me. The Lord does not dwell in sin. Thus I do not commit sin. I can not sin.

God Bless,
SBC

Upvote 0

1stcenturylady

Spirit-filled follower of Christ
Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2017
Tennessee
✟431,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
What I am saying exactly is; all of my sins are forgiven, I sin no more. My body was washed, sanctified, and is Justified. The Lord dwells in me. The Lord does not dwell in sin. Thus I do not commit sin. I can not sin.

God Bless,
SBC

Then I agree with you that you, yourself, do not commit willful sins, because you are dead to sin, and the desire is no longer a stronghold. Right? (Just want to make sure you are not saying that you do sin, but "positionally" in Christ you do not.)

Upvote 0

SBC

Jul 9, 2017
US
✟38,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Then I agree with you that you, yourself, do not commit willful sins, because you are dead to sin, and the desire is no longer a stronghold. Right? (Just want to make sure you are not saying that you do sin, but "positionally" in Christ you do not.)

"positionally" me in Christ? No, "positionally" Christ in me.
He is the one with the Power to keep me from sinning.
It is a matter of HOW one is KEPT in faithfulness to God.
It is a matter of once a person IS born of God, they can thereafter,
NEVER stand AGAINST GOD.
Standing AGAINST GOD IS SIN.
Standing WITH GOD, WITH GODS POWER, never becomes undone.

1 John 3

The "position" is not about me in Him, but His "seed" in me.
The why, is "for his seed remaineth in me".

Gal 3
[16] Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

God Bless,
SBC

Last edited:
Upvote 0