✟292,069.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
is this even possible?
I was getting ready for church and had put a necklace on that I got from an op shop (a multi coloured stone). I was searching for my toothpaste for ages rummaging in a drawer thinking where on earth! as I use it all the time it lives in that drawer but could not find it. weirdly I thought of the necklace and thought nah couldnt be, but took it off went back to the drawer and there was my toothpaste on the top if the things in the drawer.

is it possible there could be something attached to that necklace that creates chaos or am I just imagining things? I have hardly worn it but I really liked it but I may throw it away.

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
is this even possible?
I was getting ready for church and had put a necklace on that I got from an op shop (a multi coloured stone). I was searching for my toothpaste for ages rummaging in a drawer thinking where on earth! as I use it all the time it lives in that drawer but could not find it. weirdly I thought of the necklace and thought nah couldnt be, but took it off went back to the drawer and there was my toothpaste on the top if the things in the drawer.

is it possible there could be something attached to that necklace that creates chaos or am I just imagining things? I have hardly worn it but I really liked it but I may throw it away.
It is possible. It may have some occult significance. Ask the Lord to show you. It could also be a distraction from the enemy trying to spook you.

Upvote 0

DiscipleHeLovesToo

Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2010
✟77,537.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
(2Co 10:3) For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
(2Co 10:4) (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
(2Co 10:5) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

it's thoughts and imaginations that either bring peace or chaos; inanimate objects have no good or evil effect of themselves - the devil probably is trying to steal your necklace through suggestive thoughts

I attribute things like that (finding your toothpaste where you would normally not look) to the 'unction' of the Holy Spirit; He wants to help us, and nothing is too trivial - i think you heard from God! :)

Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟379,648.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
is this even possible?

It sounds like you just misplaced it.

Upvote 0

StillGods

Aug 9, 2017
North Island
✟292,069.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
it's interesting... I had looked in that drawer for ages, had a random thought it was the necklace so took off the necklace hung it up, went back to the same drawer I had been searching in for ages and the toothpaste is sitting on the top of the things in the drawer in full sight. was odd.

thanks all for your thoughts.

Upvote 0

xaris

Sep 8, 2020
So. Cal
✟33,811.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
is this even possible?

Not sure 'bout the necklace, but I love your writing style, full of imagery as you scuttle through the drawers.

Reactions: StillGods
Upvote 0