✟260,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ezekiel 36:27 (NKJV)
“I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do [them.] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The question put forth is;

‘Would God promise to do something for one, that one could do for oneself ?’

Seeing the answer to this question puts one in the proper state of heart before God... A constant looking to Him to do something for one, that one cannot do for oneself....

This is a most humbling place, yet again, a most freeing place, and a most blessed place... This is the place of the receiving from God... The heart that would grab unto this place, is a heart that most assuredly will meet God and be blessed by Him...

It is seeing that one can not, but also seeing, that it still must be done in one’s life, that this place, if maintained in faith, will see one walking in this newness of life, where the law is fulfilled in one, but not by one...

Be blessed in the finding of such a place, for a place of rest in faith it is indeed...

A fellow believer, Not me

Reactions: AubreyM

BobRyan

Angels Team
Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟899,902.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
“I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do [them.] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seeing the answer to this question puts one in the proper state of heart before God... A constant looking to Him to do something for one, that one cannot do for oneself....

This is a most humbling place, yet again, a most freeing place, and a most blessed place... This is the place of the receiving from God... The heart that would grab unto this place, is a heart that most assuredly will meet God and be blessed by Him...

It is seeing that one can not, but also seeing, that it still must be done in one’s life, that this place, if maintained in faith, will see one walking in this newness of life, where the law is fulfilled in one, but not by one...

Be blessed in the finding of such a place, for a place of rest in faith it is indeed...

Good point.

Romans 8:4-11 says that the saints walking in the Spirit obey the Word of God meanwhile the lost who are not born again and are without the Spirit "do not submit to the Law of God - neither indeed CAN they"

The New Covenant of Jer 31:31-34 and Hebrews 8:6-12 "writes the LAW of God on the heart and mind" and is unchanged from OT to NT.

• Friendly
Reactions: Not me
Upvote 0

Not me

Righteousness is right and not me.
Feb 26, 2018
California
✟260,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Good point.

Romans 8:4-11 says that the saints walking in the Spirit obey the Word of God meanwhile the lost who are not born again and are without the Spirit "do not submit to the Law of God - neither indeed CAN they"

The New Covenant of Jer 31:31-34 and Hebrews 8:6-12 "writes the LAW of God on the heart and mind" and is unchanged from OT to NT.

Hello, be so blessed in the experiencing of these truths, as God works them inwardly...

Reactions: BobRyan
Upvote 0

AubreyM

Mar 22, 2021
Alabama
✟24,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Would like to even go as far to share this scripture here which is a promise that we are able to do through faith and belief on God and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Hebrews 4:

14 Seeing then that we have a great High Priest (Jesus Christ) who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession.

15 For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses (He can!), but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin.

16 Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Not me

Feb 26, 2018
California
✟260,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Would like to even go as far to share this scripture here which is a promise that we are able to do through faith and belief on God and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Hebrews 4:

14 Seeing then that we have a great High Priest (Jesus Christ) who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession.

15 For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses (He can!), but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin.

16 Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

Thanks for the scriptures, yes by faith in Christ Jesus we are to walk...

Be blessed in your walking before Him..

A fellow walker, Not me

Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Dear one,
I believe that is the grace of God what we heard in Ezekiel 36:27. I am glad that you quoted it. We can see clearly the truth that God helps us, His people.

Dear one,
when things that I don’t understand in the Bible ! I constantly remind myself of this truth that the Lord have said in John 8:31-32.
So what I understand that we just need to yield to the truth. And the Lord will help us.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Not me

Feb 26, 2018
California
✟260,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear one,
I believe that is the grace of God what we heard in Ezekiel 36:27. I am glad that you quoted it. We can see clearly the truth that God helps us, His people.

Dear one,
when things that I don’t understand in the Bible ! I constantly remind myself of this truth that the Lord have said in John 8:31-32.
So what I understand that we just need to yield to the truth. And the Lord will help us.

Thank you for the kindnesses, yes God does help His people... May we come to know this God who helps His people each and every day in a greater and greater way..

Be blessed in Him, Not me

• Friendly
Reactions: SANTOSO
Upvote 0