Question.What does everyone on here think of lucid dreaming?

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is very dangerous as satan is in our dream space awareness as well, because we harbour him through the lies we believe and been brought up with. The Scriptures warn. Be Alert! be wakeful! the devil so going around like a roaring lion! You don't want to be dreaming encounters with the angel of light, you want to be alert and wakeful to wear of his flaming arrows when such times come.

Mark 13:33
Be on guard! Be alert! You do not know when that time will come.

Upvote 0

crossnote

Berean
Site Supporter
May 16, 2010
So. Cal.
✟250,151.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Lucid dreaming is the ability to consciously observe and/or control your dreams.
I can control my daydreaming, does that count?
Otherwise...
"Indeed God speaks once, Or twice, yet no one notices it. "In a dream, a vision of the night, When sound sleep falls on men, While they slumber in their beds, Then He opens the ears of men, And seals their instruction, That He may turn man aside from his conduct, And keep man from pride; (Job 33:14-17)

Upvote 0

Jok

Jul 9, 2019
Indiana
✟42,261.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
I think it is cool.And can be achieved through prayer to jesus.:):cool: What do you all think?Sorry if this is in the wrong place.:(
It seems to be something that I lost. It used to be fun. I never had any type of God experience in a dream, although I never really strived or cared to have one. My dream are pretty light & breezy lol

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums