Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
How do I prove Jesus was not the Messiah?

Ignore the Tanakh and listen only to what Jesus haters teach.

For if you do not put Yeshua Jesus at the heart of the entire Tanakh,

you relegate the Tanakh to a past history book about a God who

ceased interacting with his chosen people almost 2500 years ago.

The cessation of Temple sacrifice in 70 CE and diaspora until 1948 CE

indicate the Jewish people missed a crucial turning point in their ongoing

relationship with the Almighty…

Jeremiah 31:31–34 (KJV)

31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:

33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

And the coming of Yeshua Jesus (Daniel 9:24–26) and his sacrifice (Isaiah 52:13 - 53:12) paved the way for that New Covenant. He is the Covenant bearer of the New Covenant as Moses was the covenant bearer of the Old (Deuteronomy 18:15–18). And the Jews rejecting Yeshua Jesus defeats God’s purpose for them.

The time of regathering since 1948 CE is a prophetic second chance for Israel.

Understand, God loves the Jewish people (even in their unbelief of God’s Son their King). He preserves them as a people and has done so since the days of Abraham. But that’s only for this life. The afterlife is another matter entirely. Until the rejection of Yeshua Jesus, those (like Abraham) who were faithful to the amount of God’s revelation they had at the time of their lives, were counted as saved (see Luke 16:19–31) and were delivered to heaven from the temporary abode (often called Abraham’s bosom) the day Yeshua Jesus died on the cross (Ephesians 4:8–10 / Luke 23:43). And are in heaven to this hour as disembodied spirits (2 Corinthians 5:8) which we (who believe in Yeshua Jesus) will also be in our death till the general resurrection (Revelation 20:5–6) when every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Yeshua Jesus is YHVH LORD to the glory of Elohiym Abba God the Father (Philippians 2:10–11).

Those who believed in Yeshua Jesus in this life will be eternally saved. Those who did not believe will not be saved.

John 3:16–18 (KJV)

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.