1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. We are holding our 2022 Angel Ministry Drive now. Please consider signing up, or if you have any questions about being an Angel, use our staff application form. The world needs more prayer now, and it is a great way to help other members of the forums. :) To Apply...click here

Question for the guys, regarding chubby chicks

Discussion in 'Singles (Only*)' started by Inkachu, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Stravinsk

Stravinsk Neo Baroque/Rococo Classical Artist

+678
    Other Religion
    US-Libertarian
    Well, I just posted that as an example. The woman I'm thinking of is a real person who has not butt, no chest, the width of my index and middle finger combined is the width of her upper arm, her face gaunt...the kind of woman you'd be afraid to hug lest you break something.

2. Sketcher

Sketcher Born Imperishable

+8,855
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Republican
    If you're trying to lose weight, and you can't, it's frustrating. If she really, really wants to lose weight and keeps hitting that wall, it could turn into a lot of self-pity. I don't know of a single man on this planet who finds wallowing in self-pity attractive. If a man likes the way his girlfriend or wife looks, and she's so stuck on what she doesn't like that his compliments aren't registering to her, that's very frustrating.

3. yam

yam Member

+64
    Christian
    Single
    How about Chubby men ? People love to attack women for their weight . How about men?

4. Mobiosity

Mobiosity American by birth; Southern by the grace of God.

+182
    Methodist
    Private
    Understand that dieting can make you fat. If you don't do it right, if you cut the calories too far, your body will switch to starvation mode and you'll put on weight eating 1000 calories. My mom and my SIL both dieted themselves into morbid obesity. When I stopped dieting about 10 years ago, I stopped putting on weight. I'm wearing clothes out and everything in my closet fits. I'm also somewhat past the 1/2 century mark and you start to realize at 50+ that a lot of things are important, looks aren't at the top of the list. For some of us, it doesn't even make the list.

5. Dionysiou

Dionysiou Junior Member

+27
    Bahamas
    Christian
    Single
    men can pull off being a bit chubby better than women, thats the truth, im not chubby myself but ive noticed that men look better than women do with a bit of extra meat on them. Although ideally both male and female are in good condition.

6. Mobiosity

+182
    Methodist
    Private
    Sweetie is about 100 lbs heavier than when we married. I think he looks adorable and snuggles really well. I would be concerned about his health, but his blood pressure and cholesterol are both within the normal range.

7. broken_one

broken_one Fear is but something to be overcome.

+764
    Methodist
    Single
    Start attacking.

Trust me, you really can't tell me anything worse than I've already told myself. It's another sad side-effect (really though it's a "primary cause") of my illness. :sigh:

8. Trashionista

Trashionista Well-Known Member

+511
    Agnostic
    Private
    CA-Liberals
    Which is why there were so many fat people in those pictures of Holocaust victims at Auschwitz. If you don't eat, you don't gain weight - you may store fat, or lose muscle-mass as your body finds something to hold onto, but you do not gain weight from lowering your caloric intake. You don't want to go into starvation and not eat for long periods of time, only to eat 1000 calories in one sitting of Oreo cookies, but if you eat calories and exercise at a steady rate - even if it is a 'lowball' number of 1200, you will maintain. Or lose, if you were eating much more than 1200 calories a day.

It's simple physics; calories in, exercise burns calories, calories not burned is stored as fat. If you sleep 12 hours a day, don't exercise, and eat 1000 calories a day anyways, you can't be surprised if you maintain, get a bit chubby, or end up at the very least, skinny fat.

9. Dionysiou

Dionysiou Junior Member

+27
    Bahamas
    Christian
    Single
    geeeez lady, youve replaced your husband with a teddybear lol

10. yam

yam Member

+64
    Christian
    Single
    That's not true, I have see tons of curvy or as u all say chubby women who are beautiful.

11. canehdianhotstuff

canehdianhotstuff I pour water into acid, I'm crazy like that.

+165
    Anglican
    Single
    CA-Greens
    You burn 500 calories sleeping anyways :p

12. CoachR64

CoachR64 Awesome, with a side order of amazing

+632
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    For me and my girlfriend, the weight loss is about health, not appearance. We are both attracted to each other as is. We simply want to eat better, exercise, etc... to lose weight so we have many years to spend together raising a family. The last thing I want to do is be so unhealthy I have to try and explain to a 4 year old why daddy can't get down on the floor and play with him/her.

Coach

13. Dionysiou

Dionysiou Junior Member

+27
    Bahamas
    Christian
    Single
    wow, wow, wow, we arent talking bout curves in all the right places. I love a women with curves in all the right places. Im talking bout chubby women who have curves where they shouldnt be.

14. Inkachu

Inkachu Bursting with fruit flavor!

+3,728
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    Please don't turn the thread into a general "fat people" thread...thanks :)

15. Mobiosity

+182
    Methodist
    Private
    It's afterwards that the weight piles up. That is why so many yo-yo dieters end up putting everything back on, plus. Their bodies have adjusted to having so little to consume and have become very efficient at using what little they do get, so that their metabolism slows down and they can put weight on eating relatively little. It's simple biology, deprive your body and it adjusts as well as it can to what it's given. When it gets a "full supply", it doesn't just automatically jump back to normal; it doesn't know that food won't be scarce again. So it uses what it gets very judiciously and turns as much as it can into fat for a "rainy day".

16. canehdianhotstuff

+165
    Anglican
    Single
    CA-Greens
    I wouldnt be attracted to either. I generally got for women 30-40lbs lighter than me.

17. Mobiosity

+182
    Methodist
    Private
    Certainly would be a lot less trouble.

18. broken_one

broken_one Fear is but something to be overcome.

+764
    Methodist
    Single
    ....and finally the truthful statement comes out.

And make that 50 and under for me.
    /flameshield

19. canehdianhotstuff

+165
    Anglican
    Single
    CA-Greens
    Well I am usually bluntly honest. Entirely depends on height. If she were around 6 feet tall than I would expect a weight around 130-135 which is 15-20lbs lighter than myself.

20. Trashionista

Trashionista Well-Known Member

+511
    Agnostic
    Private
    CA-Liberals
    That doesn't make dieting the problem. The problem is people thinking that they can diet for a short amount of time, and just start eating gargantuan portions once again, and downing Diet Pepsi as they sit and watch TV all day. If you choose to go on a low-calorie, moderate-exercise regime and are willing to continue it through as a lifestyle, you can be at a healthy weight. You may not get slender, as not everyone's bone structure allows that, but diet's are not the problem; people's lifestyles and habits and relationships with food as the problem.