Nov 21, 2004
Visit site
✟15,757.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Democrat
Loudmouth said:
It could just be a readjustment of quantum mechanics. For instance, 0+0=0, but 1-1 also equals zero, as does 1 million - 1 million. Some hypothesize that gravity is negative energy, therefore the amount of positive energy is equal to negative energy thus adding up to zero. Energy can condense into matter, so the real question is where did the energy come from.

Actually I think it's anti-gravity that is supposed to be negative energy. That is, the expansive forces of the universe. Actually some people think that our universe is simply a fluctuation from the equilibrium balance of all energy and negative energy being combined into "nothing." This view would support that "nothing came from nothing."

Upvote 0

rooters

May 10, 2005
✟129.00
Faith
Atheist
For the same sort of reasons that infant school maths lessons don't cover quadratic equations.

That's lame. Even at 12 I knew the whole santa deal was fake. especially when my best pal got my bike!!!! that I was so good for all year

I think you underestimate the intelligence of your "Flock"

:)

Upvote 0

Karl - Liberal Backslider

Senior Veteran
Jul 16, 2003
Chesterfield
Visit site
✟20,947.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
rooters said:

That's lame. Even at 12 I knew the whole santa deal was fake. especially when my best pal got my bike!!!! that I was so good for all year

I think you underestimate the intelligence of your "Flock"

:)

Hang around for a bit and say that in a week.

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
wagsbags said:
Actually I think it's anti-gravity that is supposed to be negative energy. That is, the expansive forces of the universe. Actually some people think that our universe is simply a fluctuation from the equilibrium balance of all energy and negative energy being combined into "nothing." This view would support that "nothing came from nothing."

Yeah, something like that.;)

I'm not that familiar with all of the theories within physics, so I'll defer to the experts. From other conversations, gravity has not been fully incorporated into quantum theory so the jury is still out.

Upvote 0