Kansas City
✟69,269.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My friend(sam 32 female) asked if when I was in high school did I ever want to make my crush's clothes disappear.just by thinking about it.I said jesus wouldn't like that so no.What would have been your reply?

I'm a little confused by their question.

Is your friend talking about visualizing someone you have a crush on, without any clothes on? Or was she talking about wanting to actually, physically undress them?

She is talking about undressing my crush with thought alone.

Upvote 0

xaris

Sep 8, 2020
So. Cal
✟33,811.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My friend(sam 32 female) asked if when I was in high school did I ever want to make my crush's clothes disappear.just by thinking about it.I said jesus wouldn't like that so no.What would have been your reply?

Jesus made it quite clear about sexual fantasies...

Matthew 5:27-28 (KJV) Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery: But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Upvote 0

UnpopularOpinion

Oct 18, 2020
Wroclaw
✟13,398.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Well I would tell her the truth that most boys in highschool literally undress all girls around them with their eyes not only their crush.

Upvote 0