United States
✟89,540.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
To those with the gift of Dreams and Visions, have you found a reason for some dreams to be dark (nighttime) and others to have light in them (daytime)? I’ve been able to identify dreams from the devil because they are always dark. Since theres no light in him, he can’t give us dreams with light, but I’ve had dreams from the Lord that are dark as well.

Anyone had the revelation to tell the difference between those dreams?

City of Angels 714

Your Friendly Neighborhood Nerd
May 17, 2018
St. Louis
✟7,813.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
I’ve had a few visions, and at the moment I believe all or most of them were from God, and affiliation hasn’t seemed to have any connection with dark or light qualities. As an example, in one of the visions it was night, and I was driving past a city - and in the other, I’m not sure what time of day it was, but everything around me was either on fire or destroyed, and the sky was dark. I interpreted the 1st one as positive and the 2nd as negative, though once again I believe they were from the same source, I think the 2nd was meant as a warning either of an event or some other danger in my life. I think it depends more on the gut feeling they leave you with, as the one with the city left me feeling calm but the one with the fire left me anxious about the future. Even then I was not upset about the vision itself. I’d say if you have a vision that severely upsets you, it’s probably not from a good source.

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Dreams and Visions are for our benefit to catch a glimpse of God's Heavenly realm.
How I discern a simple dream, from a Spiritual one is I test my memory as to any common prior event that popped up in a dream.
We do have prophetic visions.
They will come to pass exactly as the dream or Vision.
I'm sorry to say Satan is not always in darkness, but he is not omnipresent so the evil we encounter may be a ruler of a principality.
Paul describes these in Ephesians.
As well we have insight from 2nd Corinthians:

2 Corinthians 11: 13. For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 14. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 15. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Upvote 0

Mel2020

Not perfect
May 9, 2018
WGTN
✟21,903.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
To those with the gift of Dreams and Visions, have you found a reason for some dreams to be dark (nighttime) and others to have light in them (daytime)? I’ve been able to identify dreams from the devil because they are always dark. Since theres no light in him, he can’t give us dreams with light, but I’ve had dreams from the Lord that are dark as well.

It’s important to have the discernment from God first and that we go back to confirming this (dream) in the Bible.

Usually with discerning who the dreams come from, I ask the Holy Spirit to guide me first and to give me understanding on this dream. Id usually know if it were a dream from God if it edifies, encourages or warns the person receiving it. Id usually know if it’s a dream from the enemy if I’m super unsettled about it, which includes colours, scenery, people and what is happening.

Thats true if it’s a dark dream e.g nightmare that it is from the enemy but also do know that the enemy is smart at manipulating people and this may include bringing through a dream that “seems” light and uplifting but we need to test the spirit as Paul the Apostle said and seek confirmation from God.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Job3315
Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟215,955.00
Faith
Non-Denom

I wouldn't trouble yourself in seeking to interpret every single dream you have as from God or the devil. In my close to 50 years being a Christian I'm guessing I've had about three or four dreams from God and the message was absolutely clear. I'd say the most way that God leads us is through the inner witness of things on the inside of our spirits.

Upvote 0

Job3315

Apr 21, 2018
United States
✟89,540.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I’ve had a few visions, and at the moment I believe all or most of them were from God, and affiliation hasn’t seemed to have any connection with dark or light qualities.

This is what I was wondering, if anyone has been able to find a difference between a light and a dark dream from God. There is a sense, a “spiritual ink” if I may say, that dreams from God leave (uplifting or warning, something you can’t shake off) Sometimes it is so strong that those dreams stay longer in my memory. Thank you for answering!

We do have prophetic visions.
They will come to pass exactly as the dream or Vision.
I'm sorry to say Satan is not always in darkness, but he is not omnipresent so the evil we encounter may be a ruler of a principality.

I disagree in part. In my experience I’ve had prophetic dreams where I am shown something but I have been able to change the outcome. I’ve had prophetic dreams where I am shown things and I couldn't do anything about, but I was at least able to protect my family and myself. Even then, I am sure if I would've said something, the Lord would’ve heard them from Heaven and heal their land, but back then I was immature and didn't warn many people. I’ve been having to live with the consequences of not delivering a dream and I’ve seen many come to pass with catastrophic consequences, instead if delivering the dream and giving the opportunity to people to repent and seek God for an alternative ending. Also, the devil might disguise himself as a sheep, yet in my dream world he only have access to use certain people and when I search for the meaning of the name he has used, they are actually pointing to darkness.
For example the devil uses someone called Angela (he disguises as an angel or light). Also, the devil uses pair of people like Britney SPEARS and Mel C; Melanie means dark. This dream wasn’t during the nighttime, it was around dawn which is “the state or or period of partial darkness”. Thank you for answering!

It’s important to have the discernment from God first and that we go back to confirming this (dream) in the Bible
Sometimes I have warning dreams that I just know I have to deliver because they clock is ticking and it prevents people from making a huge mistake. I do pray and wait for discernment, sometimes I go with my gut and experience.

Thats true if it’s a dark dream e.g nightmare that it is from the enemy but also do know that the enemy is smart at manipulating people and this may include bringing through a dream that “seems” light and uplifting but we need to test the spirit as Paul the Apostle said and seek confirmation from God.

There’s a “spiritual ink” that uplifting dreams from God have. And in this case, I can rest because there’s no way the devil can give me a dream with so much light and spiritual insight. There are particular symbols the Lord uses as well that let me recognized the dream was from Him. For example, he uses my brother a lot and people with the name Christopher. They usually guide me. Once I wake up I realize it was Jesus disguised as my brother or another person. Its important to not forget the devil wants to lead you into darkness but we are to fight with light. The enemy can quote the Bible but there’s a sense of “there’s something wrong/bad spirit behind this” that lets me know it's him. I just wonder if theres a difference between a light or dark dream from God and if anyone has been able to identify that difference.Thank you for answering!

I wouldn't trouble yourself in seeking to interpret every single dream you have as from God or the devil.

I dream often as it is my strongest spiritual gift. I know some dreams are not for me to interpret just to deliver, and after years of experience, I can assure you it is super important to pay attention to dreams, specially if they come from the devil because he gives you insight on what he is doing so I can prepare myself and warn others. Thank you for answering!

Upvote 0
May 19, 2018
USA
✟15,505.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Anyone can have a dream or vision Christian or non Christian. But a dream can be 3 things, from God, of evil, or fleshly (something you ate or pondering on) and a vision is either of God or of evil. God has used John Paul Jackson tremendously for understanding dreams. You should YouTube his teachings, Praise God!

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Unfortunately some things are not dreams, they are beings.
I know it sounds wild, but I lived in a house for a number of years that I could feel when they entered my room.
I divorced and moved out never bothered again.
Most would say it was my ex but she slept in a separate part of the house .
And I did get a look at them as well.
A lot of things happen to Christians, we are surrounded by the emeny, and ministering Angels.

The one thing about that House was years before,I had a dream about it,in the dream those beings were there.
This was before I ever bought the house.
I do not believe in ghost or after life on earth wondering around.

We serve a living God,like it or not as Christians we are faced with the powers of Darkness at times.

Upvote 0
May 19, 2018
USA
✟15,505.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I agree now faith and might have the spiritual gift Discerning of Spirits. You should pray and look into that. But yes those were unclean spirits/evil spirits/ demons in which we Christians don’t have to put up with that because greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world.

• Agree
Reactions: now faith
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I agree now faith and might have the spiritual gift Discerning of Spirits. You should pray and look into that. But yes those were unclean spirits/evil spirits/ demons in which we Christians don’t have to put up with that because greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world.

Amen, it is a topic I do not dwell on, I will not give Satan any credit.
Nevertheless we are in this World along side many workers of iniquity.
God is faithful to His children and we are never alone.

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

This is what I was wondering, if anyone has been able to find a difference between a light and a dark dream from God.

I remember reading through this thread before and being a little confused. My first thought here would be why are you as a Christian receiving some dreams that are from the Devil?... Or why do you think you are? This would not at all be normal, so my personal response would be to strongly question that your dreams are actually coming from Satan. This is not to say that a Christian couldn't receive a dream from him, but it would be very abnormal.

Can you describe a dream you have received that you thought was from Satan? If you would rather send it in private that is fine as well, but I have received numerous dreams that were distinctly negative or dark, yet where nevertheless from God.

Upvote 0

Job3315

Apr 21, 2018
United States
✟89,540.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I remember reading through this thread before and being a little confused. My first thought here would be why are you as a Christian receiving some dreams that are from the Devil?... Or why do you think you are? This would not at all be normal, so my personal response would be to strongly question that your dreams are actually coming from Satan. This is not to say that a Christian couldn't receive a dream from him, but it would be very abnormal.

Can you describe a dream you have received that you thought was from Satan? If you would rather send it in private that is fine as well, but I have received numerous dreams that were distinctly negative or dark, yet where nevertheless from God.

Actually, on the contrary! I always thought if a person is not being targeted by the devil, I would question if the person is growing as a Christian since the devil loves when people don’t seek God and they stay asleep. Who grows in the comfort zone? No one.

I dream daily, literally every single day, 1-6 dreams a day. At some point I had to ask God for a break because I was exhausted, I could spend about 2-3 hours just writing the dreams because I remember them with so much detail. Then eventually I started having memory issues, so in a way I get a break because now I dream and I don’t remember yesterdays dreams, meaning, they don’t stay in my conscience and push me down, but I am living in a season of rest at the moment and I am living day by day.

So far I can tell when a dream is from God: encouragement, warning, discipline, communion. I love His dreams because even when it is a discipline dream, they are full of grace, advice, teachings, parable. I absolutely love when in a dream he said “I suggest you do this or that”. He uses certain people. I always pay attention to their names or who they are; Jesus presents himself as my oldest brother, my mother as the Holy Spirit and my Dad or Pastor as the Father.

From the soul: a long time ago I heard a Pastor from Bethel church say one of his friends counsels people and when the people are internally stuck he tells them to ask their soul what is wrong, and the soul answers! Its just like when David talks to his soul. I started doing that. Sometimes I get a feeling that my soul needs something or is down. I asked her whats wrong and sometimes she answers saying she is sad or scared for x reason. But then I noticed she was also answering through dreams.

From the devil: These are super easy to catch because the devil presents himself. One of the best examples I can give is years ago I had a dream someone I know named Angela came walking towards me on a street called Lovers Lane. It was almost dusk and out of the blue it got really dark. Then the woman got close to me but didn't touch me, she sort of surrounded me, and she said “You know, if you want me to give you children, I can”. I knew it was the devil and I said no. I woke up. The devil knows who you are, and when I have dreams with him I noticed he has to give secrets away. So if he told me he can give me children, then it means God wants me to have children. I’ve always wondered if I’ll ever have any, the thing is, I don’t know if I will have physical children because I have a few in the spiritual. This I still can't explain much.

Dreams in the spiritual world: I really believe our fight is about the spiritual world and what we see with our physical eyes is a manifestation of the spiritual, not the other way around. When I go in there is a different world and many areas are dark while others are bright. I am shown hidden things that are happening and I can tell my friends about it in the physical (warnings). I lost track of so many dreams I’ve delivered that helped shift something in the physical for good, but I’ve also seen the devastation in peoples lives when they don’t listen. In this spiritual world its just like the Matrix or Inception. I go in but I can’t stay for long because agents know I am there on a mission. I’ve been stabbed, knocked unconscious, fought, been arrested, had warrants, but also have healed, won battles, taught kids how to use their authority, protected people, cut snakes in half and cut the head of enemies with a sword. In this spiritual world the enemy/agents tend to work/search for you in pairs. The clue lies in their names. By the amount of agents I’ve seen and encounter, I noticed those people are not christians in the physical world, making me think the enemy can’t disguise as someone who is a christian. Its important to know you have authority, so when you go in, you should go in prepared for battle just like when Neo got knowledge downloaded. The word of God is our sword in that world.

I love that God is involved with what I like and He prepares me for battle, but also He uses characters I like and bring me joy, creating an awesome parable. He is not a grumpy God. I’ve always been very vocal about my gifts until I was with a group of people who were scared, I suppressed my gifts to make them comfortable. I could see them make a circle around me because they were scared of the gift of discernment. Then they realized how good it was and it changed because then many of their kids started developing their gifts and were being vocal as well.

The thing about God is that He has a special language with everyone, that’s why it is very important to have a relationship with Him to able to identify Him in your dreams and visions.

I know you asked about a specific thing but I felt led to share a little more because I know many people think they are going crazy when in reality they have an amazing gift.

A great book that helps beginners is Seeing the Word of God by Laura Harris Smith.

Hope this answered your question!

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Actually, on the contrary! I always thought if a person is not being targeted by the devil, I would question if the person is growing as a Christian since the devil loves when people don’t seek God and they stay asleep. Who grows in the comfort zone? No one.

I certainly agree with this. :oldthumbsup: But now, for me the issue is can the enemy communicate to us in our dreams if we are fully submitted to God. I'm not saying it's impossible, but it's sort of like operating in a spiritual gift like speaking in tongues or prophecy. If the enemy can use us for those things then how do we trust the Spirit operating in us. It would get kinda confusing to me, because dreams and visions are clearly stated to be a means through which the Lord will speak prophetically to His people in the end-times (Joel 2:28).
I dream daily, literally every single day, 1-6 dreams a day. At some point I had to ask God for a break because I was exhausted, I could spend about 2-3 hours just writing the dreams because I remember them with so much detail. Then eventually I started having memory issues, so in a way I get a break because now I dream and I don’t remember yesterdays dreams, meaning, they don’t stay in my conscience and push me down, but I am living in a season of rest at the moment and I am living day by day.

Sounds like a genuine gift, brother. This sounds wonderful. Do you feel you are able to interpret accurately, yes or no?

I'm gonna send this, but I want to respond to the rest of your post. It looks like excellent reading!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So far I can tell when a dream is from God: encouragement, warning, discipline, communion. I love His dreams because even when it is a discipline dream, they are full of grace, advice, teachings, parable.

I'm glad you mentioned discipline. I've had running debates with members here over the question of does the Spirit of God only encourage, and I don't take that view.
But then I noticed she was also answering through dreams.

Ok, now this is an interesting thought... but a little... unnerving to me. I don't want to discourage you here, but wouldn't you want to hear from Him rather than your own soul? :eek: But I don't want to sound judgmental, it's just that my own soul could deceive me in matters (Jeremiah 17:9).
From the devil: These are super easy to catch because the devil presents himself. One of the best examples I can give is years ago I had a dream someone I know named Angela came walking towards me on a street called Lovers Lane. It was almost dusk and out of the blue it got really dark. Then the woman got close to me but didn't touch me, she sort of surrounded me, and she said “You know, if you want me to give you children, I can”. I knew it was the devil and I said no. I woke up. The devil knows who you are, and when I have dreams with him I noticed he has to give secrets away. So if he told me he can give me children, then it means God wants me to have children. I’ve always wondered if I’ll ever have any, the thing is, I don’t know if I will have physical children because I have a few in the spiritual. This I still can't explain much.

We may have to start a conversation. You sound like you have some experience in the realm of dreams and visions. :)

Btw, about your theory of them always being dark when they are not of God, I would assent that this could be something specific to you. I don't experience that distinction myself, but that doesn't mean you necessarily wouldn't.

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I lost track of so many dreams I’ve delivered that helped shift something in the physical for good, but I’ve also seen the devastation in peoples lives when they don’t listen.

Yes. Such is the pain of operating in prophetic gifts.
I’ve been stabbed, knocked unconscious, fought, been arrested, had warrants, but also have healed, won battles, taught kids how to use their authority, protected people, cut snakes in half and cut the head of enemies with a sword.

This is interesting... sounds closely related to translocation in spirit, only you are doing so in a dream state.
I noticed those people are not christians in the physical world, making me think the enemy can’t disguise as someone who is a christian.

Ok, we'd have to discuss this one. I have encountered numerous times when he uses one person to represent someone else entirely, and the one in the dream is a nonbeliever representing a believer.
He is not a grumpy God.

Amen, and He's far more creative than most are prepared to deal with mentally. They give up on dreams meaning anything because the symbolism is just too bizarre to be rendered legible. But the Spirit will reveal the meaning if you go to Him in prayer for it.
The thing about God is that He has a special language with everyone, that’s why it is very important to have a relationship with Him to able to identify Him in your dreams and visions.

Absolutely.
A great book that helps beginners is Seeing the Word of God by Laura Harris Smith.

I'll look her up, certainly. :oldthumbsup: Now that's in keeping with the fact that I trust my own leadings before even considering anyone else's opinions. Sounds terrible, but nobody taught me a thing about interpretation. I've learned it all myself through experience and what the Spirit showed me. In fact, because of this there are a number of things - commonly held assumptions - I see being taught that I don't buy into. But that doesn't mean I don't recognize a few who are authoritative out there.

Is there anyone on Youtube you consider good?
Hope this answered your question!

Thanks! I appreciate it. I'm enjoying this, actually. I have been wondering when I might meet someone with some genuine experience in this area, so I'd be delighted to make friends and exchange notes.

Keep in mind, however, that I can be a tough act to follow occasionally, LoL (just poking a little fun there). :wave:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Job3315

Apr 21, 2018
United States
✟89,540.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I certainly agree with this. :oldthumbsup: But now, for me the issue is can the enemy communicate to us in our dreams if we are fully submitted to God. I'm not saying it's impossible, but it's sort of like operating in a spiritual gift like speaking in tongues or prophecy. If the enemy can use us for those things then how do we trust the Spirit operating in us. It would get kinda confusing to me, because dreams and visions are clearly stated to be a means through which the Lord will speak prophetically to His people in the end-times (Joel 2:28).

Sounds like a genuine gift, brother. This sounds wonderful. Do you feel you are able to interpret accurately, yes or no?

I'm gonna send this, but I want to respond to the rest of your post. It looks like excellent reading!

I think God actually allows them to happen. Again, the enemy spits secrets when he gives me a dream and I feel safe. They remind me of the book Hinds Feet On High Places, that even when we don't see Him there, He is, He is just testing us, making us stronger.

One time I started watching a tv show where one of the characters practices yoga. I was like, maybe I should try some meditation like that because I was having a hard time concentrating. That same night I had a dream where Todd White was eating with some friends at a table and he called me by my name and asked me to join them. He got close to me and said something like “that’s an interesting bracelet, where did you get it?” He asked in a way that I knew he knew the answer but he was pointing out that I was wearing something I shouldn't be wearing. Then the setting of the dream changed, and again he mentioned the bracelet. He was pointing out that something was wrong with it. The thing is, I don’t own a bracelet like that in real life, so I seached online and found out it was a buddhist bracelet! (Made out of beads). They practice yoga = O I repented! So, I trust that if I am doing something wrong or have hidden intentions, He will be the first one to point it out. I also have a close group of mature Christians who often judge my dreams (the really encrypted ones) and help me determine the right time to share or my role; share them, pray, etc.

To be honest, I prefer that happening in a dream. I don’t think I am ready for encounters like that to happen in the physical > . < if you are interested, Kris Vallotton has great testimonies of things happening to him in the physical. I am so NOT ready for that lol.

About interpretation, after years of experience and many mistakes and hurting people, I can interpret many of my dreams or at least have an idea of what God wants to say to a person, and my role, but I am very careful of interpreting a dream, I just deliver them. I do help in a way by writing as much detail as possible and explain the meaning of symbols in my language. For example, by experience, cats in my dreams are evil spirits. So if I had a dream with a cat scratching someone but the person says they think it means they should get a cat, I tell them what I really think it means. I found out that dreams that don't have any meaning to me, have a great deal of revelation to others. Some are simple to interpret, others are hard to but that's why I have that close group of friends that help; accountability.

Some dreams/symbols are just obvious:
Living in a cemetery: The church you are visiting doesn't worship Jesus; they are spiritually dead
Snakes, cats, alligators, pumas: evil spirits
Owls: Prophetic gift
Sleeping: not praying
Wasps: evil spirit roaming a person
Giants/elephants: Big problems

You are welcome to share. Hope this helps!

Upvote 0

Job3315

Apr 21, 2018
United States
✟89,540.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes. Such is the pain of operating in prophetic gifts.

This is interesting... sounds closely related to translocation in spirit, only you are doing so in a dream state.

Ok, we'd have to discuss this one. I have encountered numerous times when he uses one person to represent someone else entirely, and the one in the dream is a nonbeliever representing a believer.

Amen, and He's far more creative than most are prepared to deal with mentally. They give up on dreams meaning anything because the symbolism is just too bizarre to be rendered legible. But the Spirit will reveal the meaning if you go to Him in prayer for it.

Absolutely.

I'll look her up, certainly. :oldthumbsup: Now that's in keeping with the fact that I trust my own leadings before even considering anyone else's opinions. Sounds terrible, but nobody taught me a thing about interpretation. I've learned it all myself through experience and what the Spirit showed me. In fact, because of this there are a number of things - commonly held assumptions - I see being taught that I don't buy into. But that doesn't mean I don't recognize a few who are authoritative out there.

Is there anyone on Youtube you consider good?

Thanks! I appreciate it. I'm enjoying this, actually. I have been wondering when I might meet someone with some genuine experience in this area, so I'd be delighted to make friends and exchange notes.

Keep in mind, however, that I can be a tough act to follow occasionally, LoL (just poking a little fun there). :wave:

I’ll answer to you later! Im babysitting and the baby just got up!

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
even when we don't see Him there, He is, He is just testing us...

Yes. I would agree with this. I do recall having some demonic dreams quiet a few years ago; ones where I eventually rebuked the enemy and all of a sudden the people's faces who were talking to me melted before my eyes, and they became skulls that started screaming at me with red glowing eyes.

But it's been a long while since I had anything like that, so I just wonder... but I think in this I would define such dreams as you are describing as from God, but in a similar way to the tests Job underwent were likewise from God, at least in the sense that they were allowed.
One time I started watching a tv show where one of the characters practices yoga. I was like, maybe I should try some meditation like that because I was having a hard time concentrating. That same night I had a dream where Todd White was eating with some friends at a table and he called me by my name and asked me to join them. He got close to me and said something like “that’s an interesting bracelet, where did you get it?” He asked in a way that I knew he knew the answer but he was pointing out that I was wearing something I shouldn't be wearing. Then the setting of the dream changed, and again he mentioned the bracelet. He was pointing out that something was wrong with it. The thing is, I don’t own a bracelet like that in real life, so I seached online and found out it was a buddhist bracelet!

LoL. Made a boo boo, did we? :)
So, I trust that if I am doing something wrong or have hidden intentions, He will be the first one to point it out. I also have a close group of mature Christians who often judge my dreams (the really encrypted ones) and help me determine the right time to share or my role; share them, pray, etc.

This is excellent... I mean, so long as they have true discernment in the Spirit is all. :oldthumbsup:
if you are interested, Kris Vallotton has great testimonies of things happening to him in the physical. I am so NOT ready for that lol.

You were referring to translocation?
Some dreams/symbols are just obvious:
Living in a cemetery: The church you are visiting doesn't worship Jesus; they are spiritually dead
Snakes, cats, alligators, pumas: evil spirits
Owls: Prophetic gift
Sleeping: not praying
Wasps: evil spirit roaming a person
Giants/elephants: Big problems

Ok, now here let me ask: One of my problems with what I hear taught on interpretation is the use of absolutes, i.e. that something always represents a certain thing in all dreams, and the use of "Christian Dream Dictionaries" and such. I hold context to always be king, and that sometimes you have be able to interpret symbolism in whatever direction the Spirit leads you to.

Case in point: The Lion is a symbol that can be used to represent both Christ and Satan, depending on the particular context (Revelation 5:5, 1 Peter 5:8). So too is it with dreams. I received a dream just a few days ago where the cat in it represented a Christian, a sister, who was caught up in a "cat and mouse" game where the enemy kept baiting and using her.

Upvote 0