• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Quantum Riddle of the Rapture In The Bible

Discussion in 'General Theology' started by ugmug, Nov 4, 2018.

1. ugmug

ugmug New Member

+22
    Christian
    Single
    Quantum Riddle of the Rapture In The Bible

In the book of Revelation Jesus states that he will come quickly .....

“Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book” (Revelation 22:7). Five verses later Christ says, “Behold I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be” (22:12).

Then the Holy Spirit chimes in with the same utterance.....

Here is the cry of all who look expectantly for Jesus’ return: “The Spirit and the bride say, Come” (22:17). This refers to the bride of Christ, made up of a worldwide body of believers under his Lordship. All these servants are born-again, blood-cleansed believers.

You may ask, “I understand this is the believer’s heart-cry. But why would the Spirit also cry to Jesus, ‘Come’?” It is because this is the Holy Ghost’s last prayer, knowing his work on earth is almost completed. Like Paul or Peter who were told by God their time was short, the Spirit likewise cries, “Come, Lord Jesus.”

Isn't interesting that Jesus, the Holy Spirit, and all believers in Jesus Christ all say the exact same thing?

It is no mystery once one remembers that Christ said .....

Matthew 24:36 New King James Version (NKJV)

No One Knows the Day or Hour

36 “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only.

By having Jesus, the Holy Spirit, and the spirit filled believers, all saying the exact same thing, that Jesus is coming quickly, but attaching no firm date is proof that the bible is the actual word of God!

Only God the Father knows the exact day and time of Jesus Christ's return for his faithful (hint: the Rapture).

Again, it is interesting that since Jesus is the word made flesh, God become man, and Jesus knew not the day or hour of his return. Then there cannot be any indication of Christ's return in his word of else Christ would have known this date even before mankind, or the Universe, were created.

A true paradox of mammoth proportions! A quantum bewilderment of not knowing the exact date and time of Christ's return until it happens (hint: until it is measured - another quantum entanglement). This is an indication of God being the God of his Quantum world!

Believe in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, who is God's only son, God become man. Then you'll have a new life and body in heaven with God the Father, God the Son Jesus Christ, and God the Holy Spirit, for eternity!

God Bless

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. ewq1938

ewq1938 Chewbacca kree! Supporter

+3,768
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    Jesus didn't know the day or hour while he was on the Earth but he would know it now that he is in heaven and resurrected etc.

3. gordonhooker

gordonhooker Franciscan tssf Supporter

+1,038
    Anglican
    Married
    Yea just what we needed, another thread on the rupture :)