Herewearenow

Oct 24, 2013
✟7,625.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Everyone,

I'm an under 25 newlywed, jointly working in ministry with my husband (we're the youth pastors of our church), we've been married for 9 months and in ministry together for 2 years.

I guess I'm learning as I go what ministry in this world looks like, having to deal with the criticism, lack of support and insane busyness of every day - I love it some days and truly struggle on others but have seen God's provision and blessing at every moment along the way.

I moved a long way away from family and my childhood friends when I married so I'm really feeling the stress of not having those people in my life, I've spent many months praying for a Godly mentor but have not felt lead to approach any of the women I've met since I moved here. I just cannot find someone I trust who I feel would be willing to invest the time into my life,

so I'd like to ask that if there are any pastors wives out there who could find the time to give me some encouragement and advice on a regular basis, please get in touch with me - i would love to hear from you!

God bless you,
J