• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

Putin says Gender Swap for Kids is Monsterous

Discussion in 'News & Current Events (Articles Required)' started by power1, Oct 21, 2021.

1. power1

power1 Member

+77
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    In Canada a man was in trouble for calling his kid by the names that were appropriate. I think his divorced spouse had encouraged a sex change for the child. I find this evil.

2. CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN CT Scans shows my dad's cancer is gone.

+4,188
    United States
    Seeker
    Single
    US-Others
    I don't put any thought on people like Putin. We truly don't know why God would allow gay people and transgender to be born the way ,They are. I don't believe a God would be okay ,with how some people, Especially Christians and other religious people, treat Transgender and Gays. The bible has many flaws in it. So you can't tell me God would disagree with my opinion. Telling student the truth about gay people and Transgender and Gay people is not bad thing at all. Kids will be fine.

3. CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN CT Scans shows my dad's cancer is gone.

+4,188
    United States
    Seeker
    Single
    US-Others
    It sounds like a man was in denial. And doctors , and the other parent had the proof. The judge sided with the doctor and Child.
    I find this wishful thinking. Because you cant understand transgender's are born the way they are.
    I find it bad , when parents try to force kids to be a certain way. It doesn't really work, when they grow up. Kids don't become over night. They have to seen by medical professionals, That's experienced in transgenders. Most kids , that parents believed their kids are transgender, are ruled out. The medical professionals explains the kids behavior.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. coffee4u

coffee4u Well-Known Member

+2,278
    Australia
    Christian
    Married
    The truth is that some people have mental issues and should be helped, which has nothing to do with being gay. Nor does this have anything to do with 'treat them good'.
    Loving people has nothing to do with encouraging them into dangerous unhealthy behavior.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  5. coffee4u

coffee4u Well-Known Member

+2,278
    Australia
    Christian
    Married
    One is a mental issue and the other is called sin. We are all born into sin.

How we treat people is another matter entirely. Jesus loved, but he never condoned sin.
    John 8
    10 Then Jesus stood up again and said to the woman, “Where are your accusers? Didn’t even one of them condemn you?”

11 “No, Lord,” she said.

And Jesus said, “Neither do I. Go and sin no more.”

6. power1

power1 Member

+77
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    I would recommend telling them the truth. Male and female created He them.

7. power1

power1 Member

+77
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    I think they should teach math and the abcs and such. Maybe some bible and history. I don't think they need anal sex graphics and etc. Nor do they need to learn there are umpteen genders to choose from, and maybe eventually they will be able to identify as a mosquito or a bag of chips also.

8. rambot

rambot Senior Member

+8,969
    Christian
    Married
    CA-Greens
    Them.

Since then, He's spiced things up a bit to challenge us to love them too.

9. Yttrium

Yttrium Independent Centrist

+2,103
    United States
    Skeptic
    Single
    I dunno. It seems to me making the child miserable is kind of an evil thing to do. I'm extremely introverted, so when people tried to make me open up and be more sociable, it would make me miserable. You can't turn an introvert into an extrovert with pressure, you can only get them used to faking being sociable while suffering.

So I can relate to the kid with gender dysphoria, suffering because the father wants to enforce a birth gender role. Back in the 1950s, enforcing the gender role wouldn't be so bad, because society wasn't tolerant of gender swaps. These days, society in general is far more accommodating, so the kid could do fine for the most part.

To keep the kid from suffering, you pretty much need to either accommodate the gender dysphoria, or send the kid to a good psychologist to get the kid to work with the birth gender role somehow. But psychologists these days are far more likely to try to convince the parents to accommodate the gender dysphoria.

Then again, a sex change operation for the child would be too early. I can agree with that. That's a decision that shouldn't be made until adulthood.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2021
  10. Desk trauma

Desk trauma Chronic political homeless Supporter

+11,180
    United States
    Atheist
    Private
    US-Others
    Shame Robert Mugabe wasn't available for comment.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  11. hedrick

hedrick Senior Veteran Supporter

+9,375
    Presbyterian
    Single
    I can’t help wondering. I’m in a liberal church in the NE. We fully accept LGBT. We don’t have any of this weird language. I doubt it exists outside a few extremists. I can believe that official forms might need parent 1 and parent 2, because they can’t assume gender, though I’d probably just put “parents” followed by two blanks. But do any kids go around referring to their parents like that?

12. rambot

rambot Senior Member

+8,969
    Christian
    Married
    CA-Greens
    I wonder what Adolf Hitler would have to say on the matter? If only we could reach Saddam for comment.

13. mala

mala fluffy lion

+2,320
    Muslim
    Single
    The new right wing worships putin. It's one of the reasons why trump became so popular by soft ball imitating him. Russia is one of the last mostly white christian countries left in their opinion.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  14. CatsRule2020

CatsRule2020 Active Member Supporter

+198
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    "Swap genders" There is the key to knowing he is gaslighting the media over here.

15. Silverback

Silverback Well-Known Member

+836
    United States
    Lutheran
    Married
    I think we are, and could be for sometime to come.

16. Nithavela

Nithavela Cool catchphrase goes here

+15,729
    Germany
    Other Religion
    Single
    Been close two thousand years and counting since christians started this refrain.

17. power1

power1 Member

+77
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    Since then, we are still what we were created to be, man kind. Things have sinned up quite a bit.

18. power1

power1 Member

+77
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    "The man complained about doctors giving puberty blockers to the 14-year-old, and referred to the child with the pronouns ‘she’ and ‘her’, in defiance of a court order. He was sent to prison for six months for contempt of court."
    Father jailed for calling his transgender child, who was born female, his ‘daughter’ and denouncing ‘her’ medical treatment

I have utter contempt for that court as well.

19. power1

power1 Member

+77
    Canada
    Christian
    Private
    Cheer up at least we still have Biden. (If Biden could read his lines without wandering off and kissing the first kid that walked by)

Last edited: Oct 22, 2021
  20. Yttrium

Yttrium Independent Centrist

+2,103
    United States
    Skeptic
    Single
    Um... if the story is true, then it sounds to me like the penalty was a bit extreme.

However, I am always highly suspicious of a Russian state-controlled news source. Putin remains a propaganda master.